Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i forgot to mention when she was at the races... i didn't even know she was a vape smoker. is that weird that i was really surprised?
i find it so douchey sorry to offend all the other vapers on here. hahahaa

Reactions: 4
i forgot to mention when she was at the races... i didn't even know she was a vape smoker. is that weird that i was really surprised?
I was surprised too, maybe she only does it when she drinks

She's that bored she's made a whole reel for "making a greek salad" aka chopping up 4 vegetables and adding feta cheese.... You'd think she had reinvented the wheel the way she carries on honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's that bored she's made a whole reel for "making a greek salad" aka chopping up 4 vegetables and adding feta cheese.... You'd think she had reinvented the wheel the way she carries on honestly
She’s got no other content to give us. Nice to see Andrew make an appearance, he looks thrilled to be home

Reactions: 3
She’s just so dozy and dopey and paint by numbers… honestly if I was her I’d save broadcasting how dull and basic I am to the whole internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
seriously laughed out loud, because what?????? you cut up like 4 things, h0ebag.

• Haha
Why does she act like mopping and vacuuming often are ground breaking? I have hardwood floors and guess what? If I don’t sweep them everyday they get dirty. What does she want? A bleeping medal for cleaning? 🫠

Reactions: 2
She is obviously hating life these days and Andrew by the sounds of it 😂. Sorry but it’s normal to have to hoover Atleast once a day especially when you have a baby. She’s obviously just lazy, I can imagine she probs didn’t clean much prior to ad

I hate it when she does this weird face, with all that botox and makeup she looks like some sort of Tim Burton character 😱

EDIT - Thought I recognised the look! Like someone slapped fake tan on Emily from the Corpse Bride... I imagine that just below this pic, Emily is doing that stupid hand thing Natasha does when she poses

1000011214.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmm.... I think that's reaching to be fair.

• Haha
So she’s on holiday with her sister and her partner - something tells me Gigi and #Ad are going to grow up very differently! Also why go out to dinner with your tits swinging by your ankles? No class as usual. Honestly…. what did that 4 talk about???????? Can you IMAGINE???????

Chris (Danielle’s partner) seems to be some sort of multi-millionaire and he’s sat at a table trying to converse with a woman who goes on Instagram begging for free mops…. 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s on holiday with her sister and her partner - something tells me Gigi and #Ad are going to grow up very differently! Also why go out to dinner with your tits swinging by your ankles? No class as usual. Honestly…. what did that 4 talk about???????? Can you IMAGINE???????

Chris (Danielle’s partner) seems to be some sort of multi-millionaire and he’s sat at a table trying to converse with a woman who goes on Instagram begging for free mops…. 😂😂😂😂
Free mops😂😂

• Haha
Danielle is dressed so down and casually and she looks a million times classier than Natasha. Natasha just constantly looks cheap and her looks horrendous. She’s a mess

Multi millionaire yes but he’s no better than Natasha he owns Pruvit Ketones which is a shady MLM

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Multi millionaire yes but he’s no better than Natasha he owns Pruvit Ketones which is a shady MLM
Wow did not know that! I hadn’t properly looked at his profile but I thought he was some sort of bona fide businessman 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.