Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So #Ad has his 1st birthday party all begged obviously, but it's not even his birthday yet but she couldn't get the venue on his birthday. In other words the venue was a free beg .

Reactions: 4
So #Ad has his 1st birthday party all begged obviously, but it's not even his birthday yet but she couldn't get the venue on his birthday. In other words the venue was a free beg .
Am I the only one who thinks that looks crap for a kids party? Like what happened to going to a full soft play place? Suppose thats the only place she could get free. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
I also think she left it late to get somewhere coz you know, she didn’t know all year that he would be turning one.
---
Am I the only one who thinks that looks crap for a kids party? Like what happened to going to a full soft play place? Suppose thats the only place she could get free. Embarrassing.
Thought the same.

Reactions: 5
Sorry… THIS is what she wore to her child’s first birthday? Poor kid looking back on that in years to come. Straight outta the trailer.

Imagine waiting all year to be offered a full on freebie birthday because even for your child’s first birthday you’re too tight to pay for a party yourself 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sorry… THIS is what she wore to her child’s first birthday? Poor kid looking back on that in years to come. Straight outta the trailer.

Imagine waiting all year to be offered a full on freebie birthday because even for your child’s first birthday you’re too tight to pay for a party yourself 😂😂
All for show on Instagram. How that child was even comfortable dressed in a bloody suit all day. I'm so glad I grew up without social media, my parents actually put my fun 1st on birthdays.

Reactions: 3
Natasha trying SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to get into bed with Morrisons. They ain’t biting. Lol must try harder Natasha
---
She’s getting that awful tell-tale Botox vein in the middle of her forehead too (anything for a freebie!)

Reactions: 6
Definitely trouble in paradise. Her reel of #Ads bday and her and Andrew don’t even look each other in the eye once…no affection, zilch.

Reactions: 1
They definitely looked odd in the pics at ads party they looked more like a set of parents that co-parent rather than a couple 😂

I don't think they have separated. They purchased a house together. How would that make Andrew look, getting her pregnant then bouncing after the first year? Natasha looks awful though. Like her face looks so tired, not matter how much botox. Her make up still bothers me, like you're using frost colours love? that shits gotta gooooo.

OMG the brother is unhinged y'all! How he monkey bars from relationship to relationship is beyond me. I'm all for dating/marrying til you get it right but he's like "in love" straight away. Like howwwwwwwww do you do that? hahahaha What's up with tagging Wayne too?

Attachments

• Haha
I don't think they have separated. They purchased a house together. How would that make Andrew look, getting her pregnant then bouncing after the first year? Natasha looks awful though. Like her face looks so tired, not matter how much botox. Her make up still bothers me, like you're using frost colours love? that shits gotta gooooo.

OMG the brother is unhinged y'all! How he monkey bars from relationship to relationship is beyond me. I'm all for dating/marrying til you get it right but he's like "in love" straight away. Like howwwwwwwww do you do that? hahahaha What's up with tagging Wayne too?
Yes the tagging of Wayne was super weird.

Reactions: 2
No idea what's going on in those screenshots with the brother / no idea who Wayne is or who any of those people are 😂 but he seems unhinged. I'd have no idea who has liked my husbands photos on Instagram. Who cares.

Reactions: 1

I get what you’re saying but lots of men up and leave in the first year a baby is born even if they bought a house etc. Don’t think that makes a difference if they want to leave they will.

Reactions: 8
I get what you’re saying but lots of men up and leave in the first year a baby is born even if they bought a house etc. Don’t think that makes a difference if they want to leave they will.
And I don’t think it necessarily makes him look bad unless he kicked her out and left her struggling. Relationships don’t always work out it’s better to be out of a relationship that’s not working than staying and everyone being unhappy.

Reactions: 6
Strong single mum quotes incoming
To ride the single mum wave with Pope
---
Noone knows if they bought the house or rent it.

The weirdo brother tags Wayne because he wants to keep his OB free bed for another 10 years like a beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.