Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She strikes again! How is she attributed this to those anti bloat tablets when she’s been banging on about weight loss and a health kick?! She’s gross because people will buy this and think this will be the result 🤦🏾‍♀️
and look how she’s standing in the first and last pics 🙄

Reactions: 2
Defo breathing in the two pics on right and first in left blowing out . Her shoulder position gives it away

Bless little #Ad with that curl in his hair and food all down his chin its giving mini Augustus Gloop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So a family photo shoot booked for Addison’s 1st birthday & Andrew has to work. I feel sorry for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s deffo posting for sympathy though. I just dislike her so much I find it hard to have any for her! She’s tagging companies / putting up sob stories for freebies. I mean WHY else would you share information like that with the whole world?

Reactions: 5
So a family photo shoot booked for Addison’s 1st birthday & Andrew has to work. I feel sorry for her.
I came on to say this, she looks so sad. She’s basically a single parent which there is nothing wrong with at all. But it’s a horrible halfway house because he’s still kind of there. I’d hate it

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I came on to say this, she looks so sad. She’s basically a single parent which there is nothing wrong with at all. But it’s a horrible halfway house because he’s still kind of there. I’d hate it
Addisons face says “get out of my pub”😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I took it as a cover story for it just being her in the pics, I duno why I just got that vibe. Nothing wrong with having issues, I just dont remember her being alone this much before #Ad was born. Getting more obvious as the time goes on too

Reactions: 4
I genuinely felt sorry for her going to the family photoshoot alone. struggling to understand what unexpected work emergency could have come up that he'd miss a planned birthday photoshoot for their son... it's not as though he's a surgeon who was on call....

Reactions: 6
She’s deffo posting for sympathy though. I just dislike her so much I find it hard to have any for her! She’s tagging companies / putting up sob stories for freebies. I mean WHY else would you share information like that with the whole world?
I feel the same. Why tell random strangers? She's like an overgrown child.
---
My god. Really. Instagram is treated like her private diary.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The Andrew situation is so weird. She posts like she’s a single mum….. he’s all of a sudden become so busy after she moved and had a baby. Not buying he works that much at all

Reactions: 8
Me neither and after she said he was called to work she actually paused to get her herself together like she was going to cry. I think they’re having huge huge problems but she just wants to maintain this super happy life for instagram.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.