Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Jailer66

Recap from previous thread;
New clothing line was launched and as we expected was indeed dire.

After 9 months of complaining about how sick and tired she was during her pregnancy which definitely had nothing to do with her shocking diet Natasha finally went into labour….well she went into hospital at least. A few times. Ending in a C-section which she coined a “semi-emergency” Addison (Addy/Ad) Carter Thurbon was born.

No less than 2 weeks after Addys birth she was straight back to posting with her tits out and hiding the AD label (not to be confused with her child’s name) in the corner of her stories.

She tried to launch some kind of subscription based page which went away as quickly as it was announced. Mum and baby were both poorly, but of course all we’ve heard about is how much better she’s feeling now and continues to be passive aggressive to anyone who points out that her baby might be in danger when she posts photos of him in potentially dangerous situations. Also vehemently denied drinking wine while breastfeeding even though 2 glasses of wine appeared on a reel during their stay in the Cotswolds.

The cheap, tight, skimpy dresses are here to stay and we are awaiting the big news of “something life changing”.

Still has AnXiEtY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
she was straight back to posting with her tits out and hiding the AD label (not to be confused with her child’s name) in the corner of her stories.

🤣🤣🤣 creasing that that ^^^ .

Thanks for the recap @Its_Me , totally forgot about her clothing range. What happened to that, she doesn't even mention it any more 🤣
Or her MUA 'skills, or her lashes, or that random herbalife/ greens/ supplement thing she used to do YEARSSSSS ago, does anyone remember that? 😅

Her stories/ passive aggressiveness is disgusting. I know we all say it a lot, but for her age she really does have a lot of growing up to do doesn't she? She's immature AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So riled up by someone innocently pointing something out to her but continues to fat shame her baby on a regular basis and wheels out her anxiety card when it suits her to immediately prevent any backlash. Ok (y)

• Heart

After 9 months of complaining about how sick and tired she was during her pregnancy which definitely had nothing to do with her shocking diet Natasha finally went into labour….well she went into hospital at least. A few times. Ending in a C-section which she coined a “semi-emergency” Addison (Addy/Ad) Carter Thurbon was born.

No less than 2 weeks after Addys birth she was straight back to posting with her tits out and hiding the AD label (not to be confused with her child’s name) in the corner of her stories.

She tried to launch some kind of subscription based page which went away as quickly as it was announced. Mum and baby were both poorly, but of course all we’ve heard about is how much better she’s feeling now and continues to be passive aggressive to anyone who points out that her baby might be in danger when she posts photos of him in potentially dangerous situations. Also vehemently denied drinking wine while breastfeeding even though 2 glasses of wine appeared on a reel during their stay in the Cotswolds.

The cheap, tight, skimpy dresses are here to stay and we are awaiting the big news of “something life changing”.

Still has AnXiEtY.
This is an EPIC recap 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So riled up by someone innocently pointing something out to her but continues to fat shame her baby on a regular basis and wheels out her anxiety card when it suits her to immediately prevent any backlash. Ok (y)
Ah yes I forgot fat shaming her baby in the recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Still has AnXiEtY.
GREAT recap!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Has Andrew gone 🧐🧐

Still has AnXiEtY.
love this! Where is Andrew?

Reactions: 1
She did mention him the other day, saying he took the piss out of her for some boring opinion she had on Love Island, but that's it

I’m surprised there aren’t more people on this thread, I realised how little there are when I went to most like posts to find the thread title and it only had about 9. I guess she is pretty harmless for the most part until you start taking notice and realise she’s a walking personality disorder.

• Heart
I’m surprised there aren’t more people on this thread, I realised how little there are when I went to most like posts to find the thread title and it only had about 9. I guess she is pretty harmless for the most part until you start taking notice and realise she’s a walking personality disorder.
Yess! This thread is for us who like to delve into her obvious psychiatric disorders….I think it’s way more interesting and although we are small we are invested 😂😂

• Heart

Still has AnXiEtY.
I am living for this summary!

She doesn't have as many haters because she doesn't have a strong opinion on anything but reality TV. She's too dense to care about anything else. She doesn't get into politics, the state of affairs the NHS is in, etc. So she's no super problematic.

She's just a self absorbed stupid asshole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I am living for this summary!

She doesn't have as many haters because she doesn't have a strong opinion on anything but reality TV. She's too dense to care about anything else. She doesn't get into politics, the state of affairs the NHS is in, etc. So she's no super problematic.

She's just a self absorbed stupid asshole.
The last sentence of this has absolutely killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.