Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Hashtags on her anniversary post to Andrew 🥴 and her stories about Andrew completely forgetting their anniversary. Her neediness and desperation are so off putting.

Reactions: 5
She is so desperate to prove Andrew likes her . I think she would chain him to the house if she could or lock him up . Blink twice Andrew if you need help .

• Haha
  • Wow
Also pretty tit he forgot, the bar is so low. We’ve been together for 10 years and ours is straight at Christmas so we don’t go all out as we prefer to do that for bdays, but we’ll atleast go for something to eat and get each other a card.
---
The Hashtags on her anniversary post to Andrew 🥴 and her stories about Andrew completely forgetting their anniversary. Her neediness and desperation are so off putting.
OMG just seen the hashtags, I would be so embarrassed! He hasn’t even remembered your anniversary and you think he’s going to get you a ring 🤣🤣🤣 she’s bleeping deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s such a twit.
She must think we are all as thick as she is, we know when things are a collab because she hasn't given us one of her hilarious 🥴 screenshots from Amazon 😑
What age is she? She acts like a teenager, Andrew must be the same or how would he stick it?

Reactions: 2
She's getting her garage done and she's getting the builders to work around #ADs naps 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why does she even need to update Instagram with this information? Just get your bleeping garage done and crack on!

I’m surprised we don’t get a run down on her trips to the porcelain throne too!

• Haha
Surely she means 25lb but even then that’s heavy for his age 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why are David Lloyds gifting her membership/ passes? She is the worlds shittest "influencer".

Her ad a d today for the gym showed me nothing but her duck pout and an overweight child eating pastries. Her a d was hidden in the corner again, but tbh what is she advertising? The food? Come on Natasha, can she really not string a sentence together to promote what shes being paid to promote?

OMG her post of #AD on the window ledge. 😲
I know the chances are slim but that window is open, Addison is holding on with one hand and natasha is too busy holding a phone for content????? It only takes one tiny little slip or wobble and that poor baby would have fallen.

This is taking her desparation to a whole new level now she is actually putting her child in danger. Nowhere in that video is her hand actually supporting or protecting her child.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OMG her post of #AD on the window ledge. 😲
I know the chances are slim but that window is open, Addison is holding on with one hand and natasha is too busy holding a phone for content????? It only takes one tiny little slip or wobble and that poor baby would have fallen.

This is taking her desparation to a whole new level now she is actually putting her child in danger. Nowhere in that video is her hand actually supporting or protecting her child.
I think it’s the back door, it is a little raised by a few inches but wouldn’t do too much damage if he did fall with all that padding

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our tash was kicked out that restaurant for turning up late and begging freebies . Can see her saying “do you know who I am” as well 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s with the utter BEGGING on her anniversary post for a ring? Well, Andrew seems more than well off enough to buy one so you have to wonder what the real reason is that ol’ crazy eyes hasn’t got her ring yet…… 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
The people writing the reviews are clearly the people in her comments supporting her. Yeh the guy seemed rude (from that clip) but who can be arsed getting involved with someone’s else’s drama writing reviews when you weren’t even there. I bet her friend never got the time wrong either they were just running late. I would have got the rest of the group who were on time to order for us and start rather than making everyone wait.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.