Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Does anybody think that Danielle is taking her “au natural” look a bit far?
She looks gaunt and ghastly on her recent photos, so many people say she’s naturally beautiful, am I the only one that thinks otherwise lately. Very masculine. She used to be so pretty

• Heart
Reactions: 8

diana1110

Lolling at her giving a discount for the sleep trainer, saying thanks to them #Ad has slept 12 hours a night for the last 6 months; was it not just a few weeks ago she was complaining that he’s up at 5.30am every single morning? 😂

• Haha

LittleOne27

VIP Member
The Andrew situation is so weird. She posts like she’s a single mum….. he’s all of a sudden become so busy after she moved and had a baby. Not buying he works that much at all

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
She's defo drinking during the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Has she no friends to call and hang out and moan about being tired to like a normal person??
Her hair and makeup is so over the top, it screams pissed in a nightclub toilet 🙄🤡
Can you share I’m blocked after I asked her if she had munchausens 😂

• Haha

Jailer66

I just saw her latest story about her being so upset that her sister and niece have left.
She said now it's just her, Addison and Ralph.
Seriously, where is Andrew?!! I am assuming when he works and has to stay overnight?! Isn't he a surveyor though?
And hasn't she said, she has made dinner before and Andrew hasn't been home in time for it. It's all quite odd.
She doesn't seem in a very healthy place, it really could be a bit of low grade depression!anxiety etc . I feel a bit sorry for her tbh.
You feel sorry for her? Her post is her being a needy beg, she thinks she is the only mother in the world .

I'm sure in about 2 hours she will be posting herself in crap tight clothes and hashtagging it under her name #ad

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
She’s a dick and her outfits on this holiday have been horrendous. How does she not own a single top that fits her boobs?

Reactions: 7

lyrixs

She should really sack off that hairdresser 😂😂😂😂 oh wait, she can’t - then she’d have to actually PAY FOR SOMETHING herself!

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
OMG her post of #AD on the window ledge. 😲
I know the chances are slim but that window is open, Addison is holding on with one hand and natasha is too busy holding a phone for content????? It only takes one tiny little slip or wobble and that poor baby would have fallen.

This is taking her desparation to a whole new level now she is actually putting her child in danger. Nowhere in that video is her hand actually supporting or protecting her child.
I think it’s the back door, it is a little raised by a few inches but wouldn’t do too much damage if he did fall with all that padding

• Haha

studmuffin12

2 days after speculation that Andrew deliberately spends time out of the house away from her coincidentally today "date day" and playing happy families - hi Tash! :)

• Haha

FauxShow

Well, well, well...According to Companies House it looks like Andrew is actually the freeloader. Natasha seems to be doing pretty well for herself - £117k last year. Andrews businesses on the other hand...£5. Yes. FIVE pounds.

• Haha
  • Wow

Dollybird

VIP Member
Our tash was kicked out that restaurant for turning up late and begging freebies . Can see her saying “do you know who I am” as well 🤢

• Haha

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
Story saying she misses her hair being thick, yet she's just been advertising Hairburst and thanking them for her longer, thick hair.
😂🥴

• Haha