Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopy247

Makes a page for the baby to post all stuff about him there so that she doesn’t bore her followers, yet continues to post story after story about him anyway.

Bore off!
Lollll! The baby page is ridiculous too.
Her sister posted a reel on pancakes and now natasha did, they are slightly different but give it a rest! It's such a simple thing to do.
Also, you guys are right, she is deffooo overfeeding that child. It's not cute. He is bloody huge!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
She asked people if she should start a home and baby account and most people said no🤣 I just went to screenshot the poll and she’s taken it down the spoilsport 🤣

• Haha

joajen

Her hair just has me howling - it’s bright orange straw stuck to her head 😂 also anyone else secretly delighted she’s getting no break while Andrew is away? Loooooooooooooooool
Hahaha absolutely delighted, welcome to the real world hun!!!

• Haha

Rosie_and_Jim

She asked people if she should start a home and baby account and most people said no🤣 I just went to screenshot the poll and she’s taken it down the spoilsport 🤣
She really doesn’t know what she is as a profile at all. She’s stuck between crap clothes, shitty make up, her baby, the house move.

joajen

She's defo drinking during the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Has she no friends to call and hang out and moan about being tired to like a normal person??
Her hair and makeup is so over the top, it screams pissed in a nightclub toilet 🙄🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

studmuffin12

I’m so intrigued by her & Andrew’s relationship, why does he work away essentially 6 days a week? And didn’t they move so they would be closer to both family & his work?
You would aswell if living with her and her 6 different personalities was the other choice

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
#4 She’s such a twat, the Munchausen's is back!

Thread title suggestion taken from two of the top most liked posts.

IMG_5980.jpeg
IMG_5981.jpeg

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
The munchausens is back!
It really is. Didn’t she do some hormone blood test recently that she did an ad for but now the dr needs to check.

To be fair you can visibly see the fat loss difference in the before and after photos for once but why does it have to be in a thong with everything on show? And her hair looks like a burning forrest!

• Haha
  • Heart

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
So #Ad has his 1st birthday party all begged obviously, but it's not even his birthday yet but she couldn't get the venue on his birthday. In other words the venue was a free beg .
Am I the only one who thinks that looks crap for a kids party? Like what happened to going to a full soft play place? Suppose thats the only place she could get free. Embarrassing.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Those dresses she’s selling don’t look too big on her at all they’re skin tight

• Haha

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
Something has clearly happened this week too, usually before a holiday she’s doing all kinds of irritating try on hauls, asking inane questions on her stories instead of googling etc

I’m so intrigued by her & Andrew’s relationship, why does he work away essentially 6 days a week? And didn’t they move so they would be closer to both family & his work?

Reactions: 6

lyrixs

Some sneaky shit she’s at as usual….

Firstly, she’s being a sneak tagging the Air Craft company with the label in the middle of the box - she’s obviously tagging them as an ad, didn’t mark it as ad, and is trying to hide she’s tagged them by trying to (stupidly, dumb bitch) make it look like a label.

Second - I notice any ads recently she keeps marking them Ad without the hashtag and by putting a space between the A and then d - looks weird and again, she’s up to something sneaky as usual.

Desperate as per…..

Attachments

• Angry

zivaahun

All she does is complain on a full stomach.
She was such an insufferable c*nt before now she’s got a child to justify her poor attitude. All parents know that traveling could and will probably interfere with their child’s sleep schedule. Especially if you’re going somewhere with a different time zone. Is it frustrating? Yeah. Get over it, that’s traveling in Europe.
Anyone watching her meltdown???? “…with a baby”. It’s her new phrase. Natasha is acting like a proper c*nty Sharon. The meltdown of a Middle Aged white woman. It’s so disgusting. Guys, she’s doing this all WITH A BABY. let me play the worlds smallest violin for you, Tash. 🎻
Did anyone see MAFS Australia? “I HAVE A CHILD!”

• Haha