Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been with them both apparently used to get them to recruit girls for Wayne to shag .
---

Wasn’t the podcast woman . She’s very into being independent and has a book out that’s an amazing read .
---

Apparently she grafts “hard” 😂
---
It’s on this post and she responds on this comment , her full response is too long to screen shot but she is pressed af lol
Oh tit, went to this page... damn Natasha has some responses on a few posts. Unhinged lunatic, nothing better to do than get into insta wars with fake accounts. HAHAHAHA!! at one point she's like "i'M RiGhT, LoOk aT aLL da pEoPle wHo LiKeD & vAliDatEd my pOsT!!!!!"

As far as Wayne, both Sandhu girls shagged him? GROSS. I find that hard to believe though.
And what's up with Danielle going for older dudes? Not trying to yuck her yum, but both her baby daddy is obviously a lot older than her.
It's weird though all her family still love him tons, her mom even did a HBD post. Shane's ex wife is still very much a part of all their lives too. Guess they are just trying to Keep up with the Kardashians.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s getting right on my nip end at the moment. More so than usual!

You’ve already chosen what tile you want, Beggy Mitchell. Go out and buy them, you know, like most people do. She has no shame at all. I would be utterly embarrassed.

Reactions: 4
Another bad engagement post so she’s hidden the likes and 25 comments is quite few for her. Why hasn’t she clocked that nobody on her page gives a tit about these updates given she’s started a whole baby page so people would’ve moved over to there 🤦🏾‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Her brows look 10000000% better BEFORE the make up. I'd go so far as to say, her natural/tattooed brows are enviable! With makeup on them she looks utterly horrific.

Hahaahahaha! I dont believe Natasha at all, def believe she was a mean girl. weren't most of us anyway? I will admit i used to be fatphobic, never really made too many snarky comments about it because i didnt want to seem like a d*ckhead, but i am sure i said i think or two here that people would remember and probably hold me accountable. but i've met these kind of essex bimbos... i totally believe she was mean.

Def fell down this comment rabbit hole: First she's like we go halves on everything, on the house, bills, EvErYtHinG...then goes to say i pay the whole mortgage... which one is it you lunatic?

Reactions: 3
Hahaahahaha! I dont believe Natasha at all, def believe she was a mean girl. weren't most of us anyway? I will admit i used to be fatphobic, never really made too many snarky comments about it because i didnt want to seem like a d*ckhead, but i am sure i said i think or two here that people would remember and probably hold me accountable. but i've met these kind of essex bimbos... i totally believe she was mean.

Def fell down this comment rabbit hole: First she's like we go halves on everything, on the house, bills, EvErYtHinG...then goes to say i pay the whole mortgage... which one is it you lunatic?
I agree , she gives me school bully and nasty vibes .

Her brows look 10000000% better BEFORE the make up. I'd go so far as to say, her natural/tattooed brows are enviable! With makeup on them she looks utterly horrific.
i agreeee... Her eye brows are totally fine when they are in their natural state. she needs to just feather them. her make up from 2016 makes me cringe soooo much.

I 100% believe she was a mean and nasty girl at school who thought she was better than others. You can tell. Just looked at the baby’s page and she’s doing a giveaway for a £50 voucher…duck sake 🤦🏾‍♀️

Oh tit, went to this page... damn Natasha has some responses on a few posts. Unhinged lunatic, nothing better to do than get into insta wars with fake accounts. HAHAHAHA!! at one point she's like "i'M RiGhT, LoOk aT aLL da pEoPle wHo LiKeD & vAliDatEd my pOsT!!!!!"

As far as Wayne, both Sandhu girls shagged him? GROSS. I find that hard to believe though.
And what's up with Danielle going for older dudes? Not trying to yuck her yum, but both her baby daddy is obviously a lot older than her.
It's weird though all her family still love him tons, her mom even did a HBD post. Shane's ex wife is still very much a part of all their lives too. Guess they are just trying to Keep up with the Kardashians.
Where is this page please? X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.