Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People follow her current page for ‘fashion’ she said 😂😂😂😂 I very much doubt that 😂😂😂😂
---
Also Natasha is the QUEEN of setting up stupid new pages that she gets everyone to follow then drops like a hot potato - she can’t stick to anything. There was her clothing ‘brand’ (lol), some body positivity page… she can’t stick to anything. Also erm there’s the general internet Natasha if people want to know about babies… nice try though 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the absolute sad sack has decided to pimp out poor little #AD and turn him into a real life #AD by setting up an Insta profile for him basically selling his existence to the biggest bidder….

Also love how she’s now trying to position herself as some kind of authority on all things mothering. Didn’t realise you reinvented the wheel Natasha?

Why don’t you give your child CHOICE and PRIVACY and keep him off Instagram.

She’s truly abhorrent.
Amazing to wh*re your kid out like that. Like you're some type of expert. My sister works at a big social media company and she would NEVER post her child with all the tit that she's seen. There's so many paedos screen shotting the photos of BABIES and uploading it on the dark web!!!!!!! This is what happens when you have zero kills, uneducated, an airhead and nothing to offer but your body. Stay in school, kids.

Reactions: 3
He looks like a 60 year old pub landlord.

Not his fault, but his mum shouldn't be pimping him out like that
😂😂😂 used to have a boss that looked the spit of him, little old alcoholic that yelled at me constantly 🙈🙈looking at Ad gives me trauma!
I just came here to say she’s really lost her way style wise, the low cut dress and the pigtails…🤮🤮🤮her hair really irks me

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 used to have a boss that looked the spit of him, little old alcoholic that yelled at me constantly 🙈🙈looking at Ad gives me trauma!
I just came here to say she’s really lost her way style wise, the low cut dress and the pigtails…🤮🤮🤮her hair really irks me
I was wondering where you had gone! Hope you’re well 🩷

• Heart
Had to chip in to say I like the little chat you two had and that you noticed one another missing! Wishing you both a lovely day! 😊

And I just have to add why is she going on about mulled wine? She’s so basic. Also keeping the Ad account private is nothing to do with his privacy it’s all about her trying to force people into following….

• Heart
The way she said that there is "unseen footage" of #Ad in that account gave me such an ick and made me feel violently unwell. There is no way she will be vetting who is following that account she wants maximum exposure for her cash cow. She's sick in the head

Reactions: 4
I do get having a seperate home account if you’re a proper fashion account but secondary accounts are usually a flop and good influencers just incorporate their life progression into whatever they’re already doing. She’s not a good influencer, she’s got no special qualifications or expertise to offer, the child is not cute nor does he have anything different about him to any other child on social media that warrants a seperate account. Just get a job Tasha.

I do get having a seperate home account if you’re a proper fashion account but secondary accounts are usually a flop and good influencers just incorporate their life progression into whatever they’re already doing. She’s not a good influencer, she’s got no special qualifications or expertise to offer, the child is not cute nor does he have anything different about him to any other child on social media that warrants a seperate account. Just get a job Tasha.
99.9% of her (non-bot) followers are men who just follow her to ogle her fake tits. Hence why she's been bleeding followers ever since she started all plastering #Ad all over her account

Reactions: 2
99.9% of her (non-bot) followers are men who just follow her to ogle her fake tits. Hence why she's been bleeding followers ever since she started all plastering #Ad all over her account
This is exactly it. She’s realised she’s losing followers by posting about her baby so wants to exploit two markets through an extra account. She acts like she’s Molly Mae. She’s also not pulling the freebies like she was either

She’s made her Baby by Addison (please - I just can’t with that name - someone mentioned Molly Mae above and it’s like that whole Filter by Molly Mae thing. At least that makes SENSE I doubt Addison is tapping out the Insta posts though who knows these days) public.

So much for ‘exclusive’ #AD content - it’s all pics she’s copied over from her main page, and stupid competitions. Plus, the page is literally only following brands she can milk, plus her mum and her sister. What a try hard. As for the pathetic nearly 5k that have followed….please learn that she doesn’t give a tit about you to all those sharing their baby / birth stories… she’s only got you there to make HER money.

She’s made her Baby by Addison (please - I just can’t with that name - someone mentioned Molly Mae above and it’s like that whole Filter by Molly Mae thing. At least that makes SENSE I doubt Addison is tapping out the Insta posts though who knows these days) public.

So much for ‘exclusive’ #AD content - it’s all pics she’s copied over from her main page, and stupid competitions. Plus, the page is literally only following brands she can milk, plus her mum and her sister. What a try hard. As for the pathetic nearly 5k that have followed….please learn that she doesn’t give a tit about you to all those sharing their baby / birth stories… she’s only got you there to make HER money.
Its not even making her money though thats the hilarious irony, like AT LEAST if it was making her money.... Nobody cares hence she's still always on the beg for freebies

Reactions: 1
Its not even making her money though thats the hilarious irony, like AT LEAST if it was making her money.... Nobody cares hence she's still always on the beg for freebies
Good point! On the beg is so much worse! Her reel this morning…. God her voice drives me MAD. She is so dull and monotone. Also you stuck a few buttons on an old blazer? Wow. Revolutionary!

• Haha
Good point! On the beg is so much worse! Her reel this morning…. God her voice drives me MAD. She is so dull and monotone. Also you stuck a few buttons on an old blazer? Wow. Revolutionary!
Those shorts really don't go with any of the outfits she's showing off either

I don’t follow her anymore so only dip in and out on her account so defos won’t be following #Ad. Imagine trying to monetise your child. She’s gross

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.