Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her FIRST date , oh my bleeping gooodddd 🙄🤣
I laughed at first because my first date with my husband I was a bleeping mess so I could relate but then I saw how much she said she drank! A bottle of wine before she even went out on top of everything else!

Reactions: 2
Ahh of course we've all been there and got over excited and drank too much, I still shudder at some states I've got into 🤢😅 but the picture Andrew took of her asleep on the table 🤣🤣🤣
Why would she share that?
It's giving me PTSD 🫠

Reactions: 1
Ahh of course we've all been there and got over excited and drank too much, I still shudder at some states I've got into 🤢😅 but the picture Andrew took of her asleep on the table 🤣🤣🤣
Why would she share that?
It's giving me PTSD 🫠
That photo was bad and I know she acknowledged herself but that could have been seriously dangerous given the environment she was in nobody else really there.

Reactions: 3
I laughed at first because my first date with my husband I was a bleeping mess so I could relate but then I saw how much she said she drank! A bottle of wine before she even went out on top of everything else!
yeah! yikes!! Stories like this make me glad i stopping drinking when i was 21. weed > alcohol
a cannot believe she drank a bottle before going out. guess i shouldn't be surprised, i knew she had a drinking problem.

I think she knows she had a problem as well from what she said about Ad changing her relationship with alcohol. She was probably very unhappy before she met Andrew snd had the baby but she doesn’t seem massively fulfilled now. Hopefully she doesn’t go back to those ways as he gets older.

We’ve heard that first date story so many times, it makes me feel so sorry for her because as someone said, it’s such a vulnerable situation to be in. Also agree with Zivaahun, weed over wine alllllll day. Hangovers suck.

Yes we've all been drunk blah blah blah, put ourselves in situations, blah blah blah. But that first date story only made it obvious how desperate she was to be with someone, ANYONE. I mean she was clinging onto a few men before that, moved in with a fella at the drop of a hat. Telling someone you love them on a 1st date, Andrews face when he watched her story, looked like 😬 she just seems such a desperate case. Like being in a relationship with her would be a full time job, in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Yes we've all been drunk blah blah blah, put ourselves in situations, blah blah blah. But that first date story only made it obvious how desperate she was to be with someone, ANYONE. I mean she was clinging onto a few men before that, moved in with a fella at the drop of a hat. Telling someone you love them on a 1st date, Andrews face when he watched her story, looked like 😬 she just seems such a desperate case. Like being in a relationship with her would be a full time job, in my opinion.
The constant need for validation in itself is hard work

Reactions: 5
How is she calling herself a make up artist when she hasn’t been booked for a paid job doing make up in years 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I saw a comment from someone requesting her to do the latte make up style? I'm assuming her followers are tired of the same 2016 lewk and if they love her current look they are probably the type of girls who consider a cami shirt an actual shirt you wear out. if you know, you know.
---
The constant need for validation in itself is hard work
Natasha doesn't need to work... did you hear she's into philanthropy. 😂
she has so many eras, let's count them

1. mental health advocate (no mention of that anymore)
2. body positive (ok, post baby stuff she does do)
3. MUA (who would actually pay here these days?)
4. mum life

I am sure I am missing some.

• Haha
I saw a comment from someone requesting her to do the latte make up style? I'm assuming her followers are tired of the same 2016 lewk and if they love her current look they are probably the type of girls who consider a cami shirt an actual shirt you wear out. if you know, you know.
---

Natasha doesn't need to work... did you hear she's into philanthropy. 😂
she has so many eras, let's count them

1. mental health advocate (no mention of that anymore)
2. body positive (ok, post baby stuff she does do)
3. MUA (who would actually pay here these days?)
4. mum life

I am sure I am missing some.
I just remembered that body positivity page 🤣

What happened to the leggings and matching tops by Natasha Marie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does he meet them so quickly and it’s always ‘madly, deeply in love with them’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s a broken record

All 3 siblings are weird 2 of them are stage 5 clingers the other one attaches herself to old rich men.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.