Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baby is massive!!! I’m sorry not just puppy fat but obese!!!
Not baby shaming in the slightest but more concern!! 😔😔
Guysssss yeah, he's a chunker but he's just a big baby. Nothing to be concerned about.
He will start to thin out once he's walking. Dunno why it's a huge topic on here. He's just a baby.
Natasha's family is on the tall side, her dad is punjabi so he's tall, over 6' , her bro is like 6'4", it's in the genes.

Reactions: 6
Guysssss yeah, he's a chunker but he's just a big baby. Nothing to be concerned about.
He will start to thin out once he's walking. Dunno why it's a huge topic on here. He's just a baby.
Natasha's family is on the tall side, her dad is punjabi so he's tall, over 6' , her bro is like 6'4", it's in the genes.
Theres a difference between being a tall or big baby and a child's size affecting their mobility / looking like it causes them discomfort. The latter being a direct result of parenting choices not being genetically 'big'

Anyway all thats beside the point of her being a scrounger with bright orange brassy hair

Reactions: 5
The cracks are showing...

She's basically a single mum. Andrew isn't very present at all in Addisons life, is he?

Definitely not a life I'd want for me or my child.

Reactions: 11

She's basically a single mum. Andrew isn't very present at all in Addisons life, is he?

And when he is shown on camera he looks as miserable as sin.

I’ve been saying this. At what cost did they rush into a baby and a house? He looks so miserable all the time she puts him on camera and I can’t believe he “worked” over a bank holiday weekend…

Reactions: 2
I’ve been saying this. At what cost did they rush into a baby and a house? He looks so miserable all the time she puts him on camera and I can’t believe he “worked” over a bank holiday weekend…
there's literally no timeline for couples. i've known couples who rushed and have 40 years under their belt. And i also believe in marrying/loving until you get it right, controversial *clutches pearls*... yes, kids need stability but they also need a happy parent.

but yeah, he does look miserable, she used to post about him so much.

I never thought I would feel sorry for her. But he works a lot. and gone a lot. She's basically the only parent. I know she's exaggerating when it comes to cleaning... i mean if she and baby are the only ones there, how much mess can they make? And why can't she clean as she goes?

Reactions: 3
Some sneaky tit she’s at as usual….

Firstly, she’s being a sneak tagging the Air Craft company with the label in the middle of the box - she’s obviously tagging them as an ad, didn’t mark it as ad, and is trying to hide she’s tagged them by trying to (stupidly, dumb witch) make it look like a label.

Second - I notice any ads recently she keeps marking them Ad without the hashtag and by putting a space between the A and then d - looks weird and again, she’s up to something sneaky as usual.

Desperate as per…..

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Those dresses she’s selling don’t look too big on her at all they’re skin tight

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Firstly, she’s being a sneak tagging the Air Craft company with the label in the middle of the box - she’s obviously tagging them as an ad, didn’t mark it as ad, and is trying to hide she’s tagged them by trying to (stupidly, dumb witch) make it look like a label.

Second - I notice any ads recently she keeps marking them Ad without the hashtag and by putting a space between the A and then d - looks weird and again, she’s up to something sneaky as usual.

Desperate as per…..
hahahaha i feel sorry for her then you girls bring me back to reality with this sh*t! Such a beg, will do anything for a buck!

Reactions: 1

Desperate as per…..
I noticed this too! What’s the space about between the A and D?!!
---
Those dresses she’s selling don’t look too big on her at all they’re skin tight
She just wanted to say she’s back in a size 8…but she really isn’t

Reactions: 1
Natasha its fine if you got to 36 and don't know how to measure a room in basic metre squared but no need to publicise it babe because a) we dont care b) you're dense we get it, didn't need further confirmation

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It must annoy Andrew that she continually posts she isn’t coping & that he is away for work.

Hiding her grifting again 🤦🏾‍♀️ what actually happens when you report influencers?
From experience, absolutely nothing.
I’ve reported Natasha before and also Hinch!

I also once put in a complaint about Hinch to her management, for messages she sent privately on Instagram. Sod all was done about that too. I didn’t get a reply to even acknowledge what she had done 🙄

• Sad
From experience, absolutely nothing.
I’ve reported Natasha before and also Hinch!

I also once put in a complaint about Hinch to her management, for messages she sent privately on Instagram. Sod all was done about that too. I didn’t get a reply to even acknowledge what she had done 🙄
That’s so annoying 🤦🏾‍♀️

She does the A. D. thing all the time. Her stories aswell start with the baby to get people's attention then incorporates an ad then the dog then another ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.