Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Revolutionary eggy bread recipe up. Don’t know how I’d eat without her
GROUNDBREAKING!!!!!!!!

Also….erm I wouldn’t be giving that baby white bread. Look at the size of him! Why on earth would you give him white bread? At least TRY and make it a bit healthy. But then this is Natasha….durrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: 5
It’s so obvious she only cares about herself and sees Ad as a cash cow. Why else would she put him out there for ridicule?

I mean look at us - a fair few of us have commented on his size (I’m not criticising us at all - I commented on it two posts up!) my point is she’s making it fair game because SHE’S the one broadcasting him to the world leaving it open to comments on her child’s size! We could just as easily have never seen Ad. She has the power to protect him and keep him off Insta but oh no, she wouldn’t make any money doing THAT.

Reactions: 6
I dont think the size of #Ad is healthy at all, poor dote he's huge and nothing to do with being "tall", she wants to watch she doesn't give him irreversible health issues before he's even started school.

I dont think the size of #Ad is healthy at all, poor dote he's huge and nothing to do with being "tall", she wants to watch she doesn't give him irreversible health issues before he's even started school.
Poor kid is already going to end up with enough mental health issues as it is having her for a mum!

• Haha
I agree, I used to find it a little mean when people commented on his appearance but he looks unhealthy. He’s not very mobile either is he

Well his mum drinks washing up liquid, what do you expect?
I just looked at her stories and I literally have no words 🤦🏾‍♀️

Does it also wind anyone else up when she says she’s had Addison all by herself? Why wouldn’t she? She’s his mum?! It’s a reality that all main parent/carers face, why does she always make a huge deal out of it

Attachments

I just looked at her stories and I literally have no words 🤦🏾‍♀️

Does it also wind anyone else up when she says she’s had Addison all by herself? Why wouldn’t she? She’s his mum?! It’s a reality that all main parent/carers face, why does she always make a huge deal out of it
Yes, this does my head in too
---
Well his mum drinks washing up liquid, what do you expect?
Ironically she's as dull as dishwater.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhhhh I’m coming for her tonight there’s just too much to work with today she hands it to us on a plate!

First - why does she act like she’s some sort of independent woman just because erm, she put a playpen together? Oh but she did it ALL BY HERSELF! Come back to us Natasha when you’ve done a day’s work and actually used some intelligence.

Second (oh so much to comment on tonight! Giddy) - what’s with the before and after pics of her ‘weight loss’ and hoiking her knickers right up her arse over her hips in an attempt to look thinner? Oh and don’t get me started on the dieting ‘advice’ she’s doling out - move more, eat less - who’d have thought it?!!!

I THINK I’m done now… but I might be back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The munchausens is back!
It really is. Didn’t she do some hormone blood test recently that she did an ad for but now the dr needs to check.

To be fair you can visibly see the fat loss difference in the before and after photos for once but why does it have to be in a thong with everything on show? And her hair looks like a burning forrest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That outfit for the races is absolutely not giving its about 3 sizes too small, why can she not dress herself

Reactions: 3
Not the Valentino’s again
The thing on her head doesn’t match the dress either

You can defos see the fat loss in her pics, but then you see a normal unedited one like this and it’s so obvious the clothes she wears are so unflattering . Half her boob is hanging out 🫠

Attachments

Reactions: 1
To be fair you can visibly see the fat loss difference in the before and after photos for once but why does it have to be in a thong with everything on show? And her hair looks like a burning forrest!
She's definitely lost weight, but is also quite obviously pushing her belly out in the before pictures and sucking in in the after pictures

Bet we’ll see some anxiety posts over today and the weekend because she’ll be hungover. Also how is Andrew away over the bank holiday…hes barely at home and you’d think he’d want to spend a long weekend with his family?! Something fishy going on

Not Natasha letting #Ad get his sticky dirty fingers all over clothes she's going to put in a giveaway that she definitely wont wash first.....

Not Natasha letting #Ad get his sticky dirty fingers all over clothes she's going to put in a giveaway that she definitely wont wash first.....
Also nearly half of her stories over the past 24 hours are about #Ad, what happened to making a second account to avoid the baby spam?

• Haha
Also nearly half of her stories over the past 24 hours are about #Ad, what happened to making a second account to avoid the baby spam?
Exactly what I came to say. She posts them in her stories, with the tag and probably puts them on her Les Dawson baby page too. She really thought her groundbreaking mother/baby page, would take off. I swear she has 2 brain cells and each day they're at odds.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.