Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up links for her clothes - got and clicked (I know, I’m sorry, I don’t want to give her as much as a click but curiosity got me!) her boots are £28 from PLT. Cheap and nasty - knew it lol!
---
Rest is from Boohoo, River Island and New Look and is all the cheapest most polyester-ish rubbish I’ve ever seen - bra was £9, shirt £13.49.

Reactions: 2
God forgive me I’m definitely going to hell😩but I just don’t see her little boy cute at all I don’t know what it is about him…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
God forgive me I’m definitely going to hell😩but I just don’t see her little boy cute at all I don’t know what it is about him…
I’m going to hell too… all I see when I see him is a toddler version of meatloaf….🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Baby meatloaf and Natasha have the worst hair . Oh and the sperm donor Andrew . His hair is terrible too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Danielle taking a private jet to St Barths and our Tash selling polyester clothing on her instagram 🤣 worlds apart

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Danielle taking a private jet to St Barths and our Tash selling polyester clothing on her instagram 🤣 worlds apart
Haha 😂 😄 🤣 😆

Honestly though, what does she see when she looks at herself in the mirror? Its clearly not the caterpillar eyebrows, crazy hair, duck pout. And trashy clothes 2 sizes too small that the rest of us see. Oh and the 2014 make up that never changes..

Like, do we reckon she knows and doesn't care? Or is just oblivious and thinks she's some kind of young hot instahun?
I get embarrassed for her because its just so many outdated and tacky things all together.

Does she work or is she living off her millionaire bf? I’ve not seen her do any modelling since having her baby

Reactions: 1
Does she work or is she living off her millionaire bf? I’ve not seen her do any modelling since having her baby
What does he actually do for a living? He’s definitely not a millionaire their house is standard and it’s up north so it’s cheap
---
Who remembers when these boots were in fashion? Was it 2018?
This whole look is tacky at it’s finest

What does he actually do for a living? He’s definitely not a millionaire their house is standard and it’s up north so it’s cheap
---

This whole look is tacky at it’s finest
That bit about living off her millionaire boyfriend is about her sister Danielle, not Tash. Sorry, might have been confusing how I wrote that response.

Why am I calling her Tash like she’s my mate 🤣

• Haha
Lolling at her giving a discount for the sleep trainer, saying thanks to them #Ad has slept 12 hours a night for the last 6 months; was it not just a few weeks ago she was complaining that he’s up at 5.30am every single morning? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lolling at her giving a discount for the sleep trainer, saying thanks to them #Ad has slept 12 hours a night for the last 6 months; was it not just a few weeks ago she was complaining that he’s up at 5.30am every single morning? 😂
She's too bleeping stupid to tell lies.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.