Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
So she's put the new gifted blanket straight onto her baby without even washing it first after its been man-handled and packaged up in a box

Anything for the gram this one
Isn’t Nutmeg Morrisons baby range? Tagging them all the time has worked out well for her unless she went on the beg

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
i think i know what it is about her face.... it's her f*cking eyebrows! they are god awful. why i would never get mine perm... trends are always changing. they are sooo dark, thick and dated looking. it's all about the fluffy-feather/laminated lewk these days.

also, how many lip tutorials do we have to look at? it's literally the same look, makes her lips look chapped.
With the same fucking lip combo. Enough already
---
Well, well, well...According to Companies House it looks like Andrew is actually the freeloader. Natasha seems to be doing pretty well for herself - £117k last year. Andrews businesses on the other hand...£5. Yes. FIVE pounds.
He’ll also be hiding his income in the formative years of his businesses for tax purposes which is quite common. He may have also moved money over to her for the house purchase etc