Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I’ve been blocked by her and I can’t even remember what her poll was but I know I posted no to whatever the question was 🤣🤣 hilarious
Was it ‘Do my teeth look amazing and natural?’

New thread suggestion: Naomiella21 #9 - Fake teeth, Banjo beef, always giving Jordan grief

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Picklelily

VIP Member
So her child's been poorly for a little while and she still palmed him off and went and spent the night with Jordan, she's still been sending him to school so she can have her alone time etc.

Both her and Jordan are absolute trash. I don't care how hard he works, he is still their parent also. Diversity would be absolutely fine if he wasn't involved, he's not needed. He is however needed by his child. So maybe instead of pandering to Nay Nay and fucking off for date nights or tattoos whenever he's home, maybe he should also step up and try being a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion

Naomiella #9 - Constant nips on show, she looks like a Ho. Wedding of the year and the Banjo’s don’t want to go.

*disclaimer, not sure the word Ho will be allowed but too good not to share! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MoiraRose22

With that story she has demonstrated perfectly why the family can’t stand her. She doesn’t contribute to the business, sits at home all day getting her hair done or out for lunch moaning constantly. And then we have Francesca, Danielle & Talisa who work every day going to bed in the early hours of the morning, they always show up. You are never invited Naomi because you don’t show up for your ‘man’, kids or the family.

She’s an actual embarrassment 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
The kids have conjunctivitis!
Left last night! Will be left all day today for an event in London!

She shouldn’t even have kids! Swear down the birds a joke

Reactions: 22

Loopy83

VIP Member
The sacrifices we make 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So he can go off dancing and you can live off of his millions.

He isn't off fighting for his country and you are hardly hard done by.

Flip me get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
I don’t think I can watch much more!!!

Jordan needs to intervene! She’s fucking delusional!!! I have NEVER holidayed without my kids! Don’t get me wrong! I’d jump at the opportunity! I just don’t have that kind of support! I have family that help but not for a fricking week! I’d never bleat about having no help!!!
I’m sure we all get help in different ways!
She’s got the lifestyles she craved! Unfortunately, as stated already, it came with two kids! She didn’t sign up for that! She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body!

As soon as Jordan does get a fucking break she gets him on date nights!

She needs a huge fucking wake up call and NOW!!! Jordan’s mum and sister need to shake them!

I follow mums with 2 plus kids ehis husband are in the WAR!! A proper fucking job!!! They don’t moan!

There’s times and places! Moaning about your husband working for an upcoming tour when women and kids are waving off the main man in their lives to fight for their freedom is fucking tasteless! Her management need to silence her!!!

Sorry rant over but my blood is BOILING

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Two words - SPOILT BRAT!!!
Within 48hrs she’s gone from feeling alone, not being able to cope, highly anxious, no sleep, no motivation etc etc, to……. Now laying on a lounger in an itsy bitsy bikini enjoying a spa day with “her Jordy“ that her “wonderful mum” brought her last year!!
so basically, she’s stamped her feet and played the Instagram “woe is me card” and yet again palmed the kids off and enjoying more time without them (the only time she ever seems happy!!)
All the time people around her respond, rallying round and taking the kids off her so she can be taken out to be spoiled/treated, this behaviour is just gonna continue. I would only help them if they used that time getting her some serious help/support for this bipolar she has.
She absolutely fucking infuriates me, I wanna shake her, I’ve got friends desperate for children who would make the most amazing parents and this fucking numpty has no clue what a privilege being a parent is!

Reactions: 20

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
What a awfull life those kids live .
From the minute they wake up they are dumped on other people
Jord is just as bad aswell he encourages and allows it . No reason why they couldn’t have gone like trans kids did !

Naomi your a shit mother a absolute disgrace you make me feel sick I could never ever leave my kids all day everyday and have them miss out on family days .

Reactions: 19

noobie23

Eurghhh nay really seems the type to turn a man against his family. I bet Jordan is stuck in the middle SO MUCH and I’m absolutely certain his mum sees straight through her. Mums always do!! It’s our special power when it comes to our children.

the level of pettiness regarding the story about missing the memo, is just a fraction of probably what goes on constantly. We speak true facts us tattlers, and I’m pretty sure his family see what we see too!!

She is really trying to portray she likes the surprise of the shows. When really, she doesn’t know anything about the shows because she probs never cares enough to ask. Imagine being away for weeks and weeks, whenever she talks to jord she will just be moaning about the kids, moaning about life, probably never asks jordan how he is or what he’s up to and instead will proceed to make him feel guilty about not being there!!!

I bet this wales trip was a very last minute thing, that happened as a result of her “”””missing the memo””””. Remember when they were performing at butlins and someone ssaid How she never took the kids and fran always did. She was packed up and straight there the next day!

• Heart
I wonder if the kids will be allowed a late night on this 'vaycayyy'

Isn't 6pm on a holiday park the time you are normally getting ready to go to the mini disco or amusements. Carrying the kids back at 10/11pm and chucking them in bed (fully clothed if needs be) 🤣

• Haha

Blahblahblah87

Is she for real? She can’t walk down a high street with her own child? Hold her hand and teach her how to walk safely next to you hun

Blahblahblah87

She should give her head a wobble and maybe compare herself to those fleeing war torn countries alone with their kids without their partners. No idea where they are going or who will help them. Or military families who’s husbands and daddies have now been deployed to countries neighbouring a fucking war. We just get on with it, because guess what … we knew what we signed up for when marrying a soldier. She married a performer, he’s off to earn mega money in safe conditions. Now shut ya fucking mouth you silly bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Esme

VIP Member
I thought she’d been quiet today and wondered if she was sulking about the Brits but thought I’d wait and see if it was that 😂 que nay not letting me down! She’s a bloody nobody! WHY would she be invited?! Jordan has gone with kiss, his job that he does to pay for her ridiculous demands. Perri hasn’t taken Laura, don’t see her complaining 😒

Her stories just scream immature, insecure and attention seeking. One day her children won’t have sticky hands, or be cuddling her. She needs to appreciate these early years, they go so fast.
DA29AA01-0612-4BBE-890D-315A6E748DF5.jpeg
0CDDB7D0-047D-43F1-BB97-F79C9028B87D.jpeg
7872C623-E0C5-4BF6-BC20-6C7E5EE225A3.png

i reckon Perri put up the story of the crowd screaming at Jordan to wind her up 🤣 can we just talk about how happy and animated Jordan seems away from her. She must literally suck the life out of him.

• Haha

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
So basically, even if the kids weren’t “unwell” (why’s she put etc) they still wouldn’t have gone because it’s past their bedtime. They don’t even try to hide how much they prefer to be child free.
View attachment 1147466
She’s such a sly bitch! Getting in that dig at Fran like look how early my kids go to bed, you might let yours stay up late but super mum here sticks rigidly to their routine no matter what! When really it’s just because she’s a selfish cow who would rather do anything than be with her own kids! Bet Fran sees right through her!

Kellyg

VIP Member
She hasn't got a sickness bug....nor has she been sick. She funnily enough is always 'sick' when Jordan is away....but Conviently isn't sick when she needs to go to events or having her hair done. It gets better now. If you've been sick why would you put chips in the oven when you are back??