Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think the headaches could be reduced by eating less tit and drinking less caffeine? The amount of sugar she seems to consume is huge.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think the headaches could be reduced by eating less tit and drinking less caffeine? The amount of sugar she seems to consume is huge.
I was thinking that. Surely a big cheesey pizza would aggrevate it. I love Dominoes, but i feel rough after eating one and don't even suffer migraines 🤣

Reactions: 6
So listening to Jordan on the radio this morning and apparently Naomi is going on a staycation with the kids and her friends this weekend. How will she cope alone?! Better not forget those buggies Nay! Oh and also he's admitted he hasn't organised anything for valentines which princess Nay is not happy with especially as it's "6 months exactly until their wedding day"?! Perri was noticeably quiet during most of the discussion so definitely agree there's tension there.
This is a prime example of her needing to show off their relationship simply for the purpose of social media. Why wouldn’t a text or a card do that is hers privately. I cannot believe she is 30, a mother and behaving the way she does. Interesting Perri was quiet. I wonder if once the radio show is done, they’ll drift apart. They don’t seem to spend time together outside of work like they used to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, I meant to say regarding the pizzas yesterday, I find it so interesting that’s Fran has recently said how Micah takes a long time to warm up to going out and new situations because he’s a lockdown baby. Nay claims her and Fran see each other loads but they rarely share it…so why was Micah on Fran’s lap, clearly a bit unsure about the situation, the people and the house if he sees them so much 🤔 my daughter is the same but knows her family really well and it doesn’t faze her now. It’s new people, those she hardly sees and new/unfamiliar places she isn’t so sure with.

Reactions: 8
Her most recent stories, actually embarrassing. Is she trying to make Jordan feel guilty for who he is or his job? Wants the lifestyle but can’t handle it when she’s not in the limelight. duck off Naomi go and give your kids a cuddle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's coming across so jealous on her story and making it so obvious lool

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really likes to try make Jordan feel guilty for enjoying things he’s worked hard for and she continuously complains in a ‘jokey’ way about having to be a mum

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why exactly should she be there just because she’s his partner. She really loves to try and ride off his coattails 🙄

Reactions: 13
I thought she’d been quiet today and wondered if she was sulking about the Brits but thought I’d wait and see if it was that 😂 que nay not letting me down! She’s a bloody nobody! WHY would she be invited?! Jordan has gone with kiss, his job that he does to pay for her ridiculous demands. Perri hasn’t taken Laura, don’t see her complaining 😒

Her stories just scream immature, insecure and attention seeking. One day her children won’t have sticky hands, or be cuddling her. She needs to appreciate these early years, they go so fast.
DA29AA01-0612-4BBE-890D-315A6E748DF5.jpeg
0CDDB7D0-047D-43F1-BB97-F79C9028B87D.jpeg
7872C623-E0C5-4BF6-BC20-6C7E5EE225A3.png

i reckon Perri put up the story of the crowd screaming at Jordan to wind her up 🤣 can we just talk about how happy and animated Jordan seems away from her. She must literally suck the life out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s going to be poorly in 3..2..1 , quick phone call to Jordan in her baby voice playing the woe is me act to get him to leave early and come home

Reactions: 10
She loves to reap all the benefits but doesn’t actually support his career or the family business. Literally quit her job soon after she met Jordan and subsequently got pregnant in order to survive. He will stick by her because he doesn’t have great self esteem and of course the two kids.

The constant moaning and putting the children on blast for thousands to see without being able to defend themselves is beyond embarrassing, she’s just evil witch and I get the vibe she resents them so much

As mean as this sounds I really feel like she doesn’t deserve children 🥺
I think some parents really need a reminder of how much of a blessing it is to have a child, especially 2! So many people out there would love to have children like cass and mimi 😢 they’d be more treasured and appreciated and not just moaned about all the time and ignored and put on iPads instead of being genuinely interested in spending time with them 💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but Cass is nearly four, he can follow instructions. So why wouldn’t she get him out the car first, do something grown up like hold a backpack or something that 4 years olds love to do, then get Mimi out and all walk in together? I get the feeling she lets those kids run wild with no parenting effort so no wonder they slam doors.

Reactions: 15
As mean as this sounds I really feel like she doesn’t deserve children 🥺
I think some parents really need a reminder of how much of a blessing it is to have a child, especially 2! So many people out there would love to have children like cass and mimi 😢 they’d be more treasured and appreciated and not just moaned about all the time and ignored and put on iPads instead of being genuinely interested in being engaged with spending time with them 💔
100%. I didn’t struggle to have my child but I genuinely feel grateful and blessed every single day that I have him.

Reactions: 8
She 100% does it on purpose to try and dampen Jordan's night but he sounds too p*ssed on his stories to care right now 🙊

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.