Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the kids will be allowed a late night on this 'vaycayyy'

Isn't 6pm on a holiday park the time you are normally getting ready to go to the mini disco or amusements. Carrying the kids back at 10/11pm and chucking them in bed (fully clothed if needs be) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she's been there an hour and they're already in bed 😂😂😂😂 FFS there was me thinking she's there to make it about them. Shell be in the hot tub with her mate in 5 posing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The flipping double buggy out again.
These places are made for kids to run free.

Reactions: 12
Wow both kids shoved in the double buggy. Who’s she gone with because I know there’s no way she would take 2 kids swimming alone!

She’s with Victoria benn. Out for breakfast, kids on iPads 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s always so passive aggressive about the kids isn’t she, surely it should’ve been written more like “poor Cass was up half the night with a cough bless him”. She’s so bloody woe is me

Reactions: 13
So she’s cycling, towing the children in a trailer, with one hand on the handlebars and the other hand videoing and taking selfies… 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why is she so stupid and careless???

Reactions: 10
She makes every single item of clothing she wears look tacky, chavy and cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has been mentioned but where is mishka? She said something about having a bad time with one of the dogs and now she's nowhere to be seen or heard of

Reactions: 5
As I understand she’s gone back to where she came for a “holiday”. It was on the companies stories and they referred to her as Miska Banjo. My guess is that they didn’t keep up with her training and she fell into bad habits

Sorry if this has been mentioned but where is mishka? She said something about having a bad time with one of the dogs and now she's nowhere to be seen or heard of

Reactions: 5
As I understand she’s gone back to where she came for a “holiday”. It was on the companies stories and they referred to her as Miska Banjo. My guess is that they didn’t keep up with her training and she fell into bad habits
Did she have to be trained a certain way?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.