Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly does not look like those kids have conjunctivitis. I would get it if she did usually take them but they never do!

Reactions: 3
If your children are ill one parent stays in with them. It's just the right thing to do!! They lead the life of teenagers still it's pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lurker over here….

I am so shocked by their behaviour! Providing the kids do have conjunctivitis like she claims, I would’ve stayed at home with them because when kids are ill, they want and need their parents more than ever. The family would’ve understood and we would’ve rearranged something for another day where the kids could be involved. Nothing comes before my kids. Their maturity level is just non existent and the stark contrast between their so called ‘parenting’ and Fran with her kids is so obvious! I get that parenting is hard, and it must be with two with such a small age gap, but don’t make it obvious to the world that you would rather be doing anything else than be with your kids!
Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And now she’s off out for the day, guessing leaving the kids at home with someone else. The kids that she said yesterday were sick. What kind of a mother is she honestly! It’s awful to see.

Reactions: 8
So basically, even if the kids weren’t “unwell” (why’s she put etc) they still wouldn’t have gone because it’s past their bedtime. They don’t even try to hide how much they prefer to be child free.
576860CA-E9B8-49A9-B767-7E7EFF5D0B73.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So basically, even if the kids weren’t “unwell” (why’s she put etc) they still wouldn’t have gone because it’s past their bedtime. They don’t even try to hide how much they prefer to be child free.
View attachment 1147466
She’s such a sly witch! Getting in that dig at Fran like look how early my kids go to bed, you might let yours stay up late but super mum here sticks rigidly to their routine no matter what! When really it’s just because she’s a selfish cow who would rather do anything than be with her own kids! Bet Fran sees right through her!

Reactions: 18
I never wear heels, wasn't aware that meant I had a penis and was classed as a boy 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The shade from fran 😂

I bet they all call nay . Imagine having a family meal with grandkids going but you leave yours at home . Disgrace they both really are tit parents they don’t deserve children . Sadly I cannot see them ever growing up and putting them first

Also the dig back at fran is pathetic …. Bedtime routine or not my kids always stay out later if it’s a family celebration FFS ashes a joke

Reactions: 13
I can see their being a big fall out between Ashley and Jordan around all this Nay rubbish, they'll be the next Gallaghers.

Reactions: 14
Jordan needs to be careful on a serious note .
He could literally loose it all . Without his family and diversity he’s nothing . If nay keeps throwing digs at fran it won’t be long till they all turn on Jordan for allowing it . fran Actually helps with diversity and is a normal mother with no help she Never Noah’s and enjoys her life she clearly loves her children . Nay seriously cannot see how awfull she is and cruel to her children 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Out again nay nay, who the hell is looking after those kids does she still have her nanny. Bet the kids get so confused who their actual parents are

Reactions: 6
What the actual duck does she look like? Who is she influencing dressing like that? I’ll tell you who absolutely no one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.