Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% the family know what nay is like and what she was after with Jordan, doesn’t surprise me she doesn’t fit in and isn’t liked. It’s so obvious. Diversity certainly seems very much a family affair, even Starr and Perri’s mum does the wardrobe yet we’ve never seen nay do anything, help, nothing. It’s a shame because I’d be so proud if it was my husband to be and I’d absolutely want to help and support them, even around the children, which when we know how much she loves to get away from them she literally has no reason not to help 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She would have absolutely nothing without him! And she knows it, probs why she’s 100000% cringe on Instagram towards him (and to piss the family off)

Reactions: 10
All the gift stories one after the other make her look twatty I think

Reactions: 6
Look how normal she looked here . It’s like money took over . she seemed nice

she’s so fake now and up her own arse she’s so unrelatable . I bet his family don’t want him to marry her but he will to shut her up lol
These photos were staged to coincide with the pregnancy announcement!!!!! I’m sure I read about it!!!

Reactions: 3
Jordan’s mood: when you gotta go home to the neediest person to exist 😅
8C1FC1A7-2B0D-4933-940A-2EDA7A67490F.jpeg

• Haha
just seen jordan’s story with naomi and rose, please tell me they haven’t dumped them poor kids with a babysitter again whilst she goes and hangs out with everyone else’s kids🥴

just seen jordan’s story with naomi and rose, please tell me they haven’t dumped them poor kids with a babysitter again whilst she goes and hangs out with everyone else’s kids🥴
I was thinking the same. Her kids won’t be there they go to bed at 6 😂 why make a big deal about Jordan being away, he’s home every 5 minutes!!

Reactions: 11
Lol Frans confirmed it! Left their kids at home and presumably gone out for Jordan sisters birthday as papa banjo is there!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I feel Frans status was a subtle dig 🤣, why would you go out for a meal with family and leave the kids at home?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re just ridiculous. Those poor children.
I even feel for the rest of the family, who would probably have loved to spend some time with C & M. Part of the joy of family meals is that children tend to gravitate towards other adults (uncles/aunts/grandparents etc) - they enjoy the time with the kids, the kids love the attention and the parents get a bit of a break!

Reactions: 17
The kids have conjunctivitis!
Left last night! Will be left all day today for an event in London!

She shouldn’t even have kids! Swear down the birds a joke

Reactions: 22
What a awfull life those kids live .
From the minute they wake up they are dumped on other people
Jord is just as bad aswell he encourages and allows it . No reason why they couldn’t have gone like trans kids did !

Naomi your a tit mother a absolute disgrace you make me feel sick I could never ever leave my kids all day everyday and have them miss out on family days .

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.