Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, mama banjo cannot tolerate her same as Talisa and Ash. Fran is a bit softer as she wants the cousins to obviously grow up together.
Is Jord under her spell or something? Or stays with her because of the whoopsie babies? He is a bit of a tool himself at times.

Reactions: 5
Jordan is with her for the babies!!

well ‘with’ her! So much so he fucks off for hours on end getting tattooed!!!
actually can’t believe they’re getting married!

I think he likes the ‘arm candy’ coz let’s face it he isn’t all that!!

perri carries him now! Ashley and Perri are defo the face of diversity

Reactions: 7
Yes, mama banjo cannot tolerate her same as Talisa and Ash. Fran is a bit softer as she wants the cousins to obviously grow up together.
Really not surprised, it’s quite clear from social media things aren’t rosey. Fran doesn’t surprise me, I think she has the maturity to rise above things and remember she is representing Ashley and diversity. She was dying her own hair the other day, im sure nay would recoil at the thought of doing her own hair 😂 those two are like chalk and cheese. The way nay behaves online for the entire world to see, I cannot imagine how awful she is in real life!
I noted that all the diversity members were sharing Perris new venture and she was the only one that didn't. They only seem to hang out when it's been noticed on here (same with her and Fran). She never used to interact with Laura until it was noticed on here.

I wonder if it was something to do with the picture of their dog that she put on her grid post. Once she started getting comments about the dogs ribs, she tagged Laura and Perri in the picture and then again on her stories too. So she completely threw them under the bus.
I forgot about that. I’d love to know if that was it or whether it’s been a number of things that have annoyed Perri and that was the final straw. Imagine behaving like that, any considerate person would have just deleted it all and carried on, we all know she loves to delete anything like that to do with showing her true colours. Wouldn’t be surprised if Perri’s had words with Jordan about a few things either. Laura hasn’t really been around nay since her birthday either and the girls meal they did in London, Laura looked incredibly uncomfortable and didn’t reshare anything 😬 I assume Laura will go the same way as Fran, tolerate nay but keep her at a distance.

Reactions: 4
(just waiting for Jordan to actually join the rest of diversity with the dancing reels/Tik toks because he never ever does them)
That’s coz he’s the shittest one 🥴 defo would of been kicked out if it wasn’t his brothers group. Remember always noticing he’s at the back on that BLM routine. Didn’t he get kicked from the masked dancer first as well 😬

Reactions: 6
I honestly can't stand her I did like her at first but she moans so much omg such a hard life then posts she is in Starbucks. If anyone says anything 'trolls' then she says well I am normal nah hun she is so negative its unreal. I have ADHD and yeah its hard I also suffer with extreme anxiety but she makes out like every minute of the day is such a chore. I've also noticed in every story she is more interested getting a perfect photo of the children rather than enjoying the moment with them. She needs to be so much more grateful two children, a beautiful house and ample amounts of money. Sort yourself out

Really not surprised, it’s quite clear from social media things aren’t rosey. Fran doesn’t surprise me, I think she has the maturity to rise above things and remember she is representing Ashley and diversity. She was dying her own hair the other day, im sure nay would recoil at the thought of doing her own hair 😂 those two are like chalk and cheese. The way nay behaves online for the entire world to see, I cannot imagine how awful she is in real life!

I forgot about that. I’d love to know if that was it or whether it’s been a number of things that have annoyed Perri and that was the final straw. Imagine behaving like that, any considerate person would have just deleted it all and carried on, we all know she loves to delete anything like that to do with showing her true colours. Wouldn’t be surprised if Perri’s had words with Jordan about a few things either. Laura hasn’t really been around nay since her birthday either and the girls meal they did in London, Laura looked incredibly uncomfortable and didn’t reshare anything 😬 I assume Laura will go the same way as Fran, tolerate nay but keep her at a distance.
Off topic and totally could not be the case but does anyone else ever feel like Perri is into Geo? Or do you think it's more of a sibling relationship

Reactions: 3
Off topic and totally could not be the case but does anyone else ever feel like Perri is into Geo? Or do you think it's more of a sibling relationship
I've never noticed that, I always think there is something between geo and kelvin. They are always together

Reactions: 2
You’re so accurate, i really wish she would just stop and think to herself life isn’t that bad, she has so much to be grateful for. She needs to focus on getting herself on track, I think she’s got herself into such a negative mindset.

That’s an interesting OT, I’d say siblings (especially because she’s inseparable with Starr) and as @Mythoughts says, I often think there’s something with Kelvin although she recently said she’s single on a q&a. However I guess they are all together so much that it’s easy to be really close and bond. I think Geo has a nice nature and that makes her really attractive, I guess with dancing you need some kind of chemistry with each other and she seems to match Perri’s style as they often do the same ones or together. Geo always looks great with Nathan too I think 😅

Reactions: 1
Did they not have a date night about a week ago, if not less? And she's moaning that they've not spent any time together 🥴🤣

Also on Jords grid post, that is blatantly an ad for the cake company. Or hoping for a freebie. There's no way you'd write a massive caption or take all those pictures if not

Did they not have a date night about a week ago, if not less? And she's moaning that they've not spent any time together 🥴🤣

Also on Jords grid post, that is blatantly an ad for the cake company. Or hoping for a freebie. There's no way you'd write a massive caption or take all those pictures if not
It’s definitely a call out for a freebie- I think when Nay Nay went they didn’t recognise her so she got Jord to shout out the celebrity cake makers so they’ll gift it to them.

Reactions: 3
I don't get why people wear bikinis/swimwear with so much of their groin exposed. She must have had to get waxed to within an inch of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly can't stand her I did like her at first but she moans so much omg such a hard life then posts she is in Starbucks. If anyone says anything 'trolls' then she says well I am normal nah hun she is so negative its unreal. I have ADHD and yeah its hard I also suffer with extreme anxiety but she makes out like every minute of the day is such a chore. I've also noticed in every story she is more interested getting a perfect photo of the children rather than enjoying the moment with them. She needs to be so much more grateful two children, a beautiful house and ample amounts of money. Sort yourself out

I’ve worked with most of them and they are just very close as a group. Don’t think there is anything to read into it

Reactions: 2
Her latest grid post, she’s actually delusional! It’s worrying if she doesn’t realise how much time she’s away from her children! It’s our wedding anniversary next weekend so we’re having our first night away just us in almost 3 years! We have a 3.5 year old and a 6 month old who always come first, she’s unreal!

So miss ‘I look after my kids 7 days a week alone’ is having her 7th outing without them (date night last week, Pilates daily and now a spa day) Okay hun….you keep telling yourself that.
In other news who wears that to a spa, and who actually takes their phone around with them?! Surely the idea of a relaxing spa is to switch off. Most spas actually have signs saying no phones….it’s so tragic that she can’t be separated from it.
I bet she’s one of those sad people that say ‘if it’s not on the gram, it didn’t happen’

We've had one weekend off our children in over 7 years 🙈🤣 She doesn't know she's born 🥴

Reactions: 4
Oh sorry, I forgot she spent THREE days away from the children and home just before christmas, that they’ve had time alone as a couple since then, that she looks after the children “alone 7 days a week” yet Cass is in pre school, she does have help, and in the past 2 days spent 90 minutes working out at the gym and went to Pilates today - child free 🤥

Not sure her nose could get any longer. Does she forget what she posts?! Imagine making a huge deal out of “never getting time as a couple” and spending every moment putting it on stories 🥴

Jordy baby looks thrilled 🤣😬
7AC5BECB-9A51-4A19-B71B-BFDA612C8F59.jpeg

• Haha
She must have been holding her breath taking that photo. It's so sad she is obviously pling her tummy in, leg up for better angel, head lifted so no neck rolls, Jordans thr same, head in really awkward position. Oh and definetly a filter.
So unnatural.

Reactions: 5
Two words - SPOILT BRAT!!!
Within 48hrs she’s gone from feeling alone, not being able to cope, highly anxious, no sleep, no motivation etc etc, to……. Now laying on a lounger in an itsy bitsy bikini enjoying a spa day with “her Jordy“ that her “wonderful mum” brought her last year!!
so basically, she’s stamped her feet and played the Instagram “woe is me card” and yet again palmed the kids off and enjoying more time without them (the only time she ever seems happy!!)
All the time people around her respond, rallying round and taking the kids off her so she can be taken out to be spoiled/treated, this behaviour is just gonna continue. I would only help them if they used that time getting her some serious help/support for this bipolar she has.
She absolutely bleeping infuriates me, I wanna shake her, I’ve got friends desperate for children who would make the most amazing parents and this bleeping numpty has no clue what a privilege being a parent is!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.