Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rightly or wrongly she clearly suffers with her mental health. She needs to stop posting on social media and focus on herself and her kids. Yes it may be difficult with Jordan being away for a few months but it's not the end of the world and he'll be back!

Reactions: 5
Will she literally advertise anything?! A random app now… guysss this is amazing- course it is Nay I’m sure you play it every night

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kids played this on Facebook about 10 years ago! Honestly!!!

How much do they pay to advertise that tit lol

Reactions: 3
The bloody farm ad 😂😂😂😂 cringing so hard. She must be DESPERATE 💸💸💸

Looks like her followers are loving it too - she has 164k followers and this is the plays and likes 😬😬😬😬
EA8817B8-B765-4AC4-BFA5-0B701A5BBC87.jpeg
ED48E7A3-A32B-444C-9669-37A9BE367FCC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That video ad is an embarrassment although quite accurate of her doing anything to get out of actually spending time with her kids!

Reactions: 6
What memo is she on about not getting 😂 do we think she’s taking the kids to see Jordan tonight or is she palming them off and going alone?

Reactions: 4
This is the memo 🤣🙈 This was last night & fran shared this and has removed it since. Now hun has thrown her toys out the pram.. think this confirms she isn’t liked!
Wow! Excellent receipts!!!!

Just shows we’re right. Imagine being childish enough to put that online (nay). Any normal adult would be like “hey did I miss the memo about last night? Would have loved to be there” direct to the person. Instead of being a little witch, face it head on. But it’s not as if nay has helped with any of the tour or went to the panto either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She’s actually like a petulant teenager with that stupid smug smile on the post about not getting the memo! Just think it would make it all more awkward when she does get there and sees the rest of the family.

Reactions: 13
This is the memo 🤣🙈 This was last night & fran shared this and has removed it since. Now hun has thrown her toys out the pram.. think this confirms she isn’t liked!
Came to say it's definitelyyyy this, wow! Frans post is still up as far as I can see. Also she's at home this morning so the rehearsals must've been in Essex, but now she's trekking to Wales to prove a point 🤣 Didn't she also claim she never wants to go to rehearsals as she wants the surprise, gotta choose the lie and run with it!

Does she thinks the family are going to like her now after airing dirty laundry? I don't think it can get any more obvious what she's referring to! Ash rarely reposts and he did this, his family, the people he cares most about. I bet he knew it would trigger the volitile bomb that is Nay Nay. That or she's guilted the family (Papa Banjo) into keeping the kids so she can go to Wales.

Self destruction mode... Activate! Let's see what cards Jordan has been emotionally guilted into playing now

But it’s not as if nay has helped with any of the tour or went to the panto either 🤷🏼‍♀️
She's too busy working (making crappy ads)and looking after the kids (handing them to the nanny), remember?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh the irony of posting a picture of Mimi with the sentence 'little chatterbox doesn't stop' ....with a dummy stuck in her mouth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Naomi has now deleted her story! Such a child, puts something up, makes sure one of them sees it then deletes it 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.