Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I can watch much more!!!

Jordan needs to intervene! She’s bleeping delusional!!! I have NEVER holidayed without my kids! Don’t get me wrong! I’d jump at the opportunity! I just don’t have that kind of support! I have family that help but not for a fricking week! I’d never bleat about having no help!!!
I’m sure we all get help in different ways!
She’s got the lifestyles she craved! Unfortunately, as stated already, it came with two kids! She didn’t sign up for that! She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body!

As soon as Jordan does get a bleeping break she gets him on date nights!

She needs a huge bleeping wake up call and NOW!!! Jordan’s mum and sister need to shake them!

I follow mums with 2 plus kids ehis husband are in the WAR!! A proper bleeping job!!! They don’t moan!

There’s times and places! Moaning about your husband working for an upcoming tour when women and kids are waving off the main man in their lives to fight for their freedom is bleeping tasteless! Her management need to silence her!!!

Sorry rant over but my blood is BOILING

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't get me wrong if I was having to parent alone a lot of the time I would find it really difficult so I wouldn't critisize her for that. Not seeing the kids a lot either, again that must be hard. BUT. Most people who are on their own will be having to work all hours with no nanny or cleaner, or a husband that earns enough to keep her in a luxury lifestyle! She's always eating out...which for most of us is a rare treat! She goes to the gym and God knows how many beauty appointments alone with no kids, or grabbing a coffee and taking a pouty chavy selfie. She has a cleaner keeping her house nice and has the money to do what the hell she wants. I'm sorry but she has no right to moan....she.doesnt know what struggling is! She knew what she was signing up for. She wants to live a wag lifestyle with her big house and all the money but moans that Jordan is always away. Yes hard...for an average person! I would dream of her life! Minus the god awful clothes obviously 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would dream of her life too!

My husband was never around for the first 4 and 2 years of our childrens lives! Until he got promotion! He missed out on so much but we had just basic bills that needed paying! I don’t drive either so stuck where we live!

Her only ‘stress’ is literally entertaining her two healthy toddlers! In a big flash motor with money no object!
What a world to live in!

Snap out of it Naomi 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Most people work all week, having no time to themselves, and still look forward to the weekend when they can spend quality time with their kids, still having no time to themselves.

This vile cow spends all week avoiding her kids then ‘dreading the weekend’ as she’s on her own for a few hours, AKA the nanny needs a day off to spend time with her own family.

I see the meds aren’t working Naomi, you’re still the most selfish and self absorbed tit spinner on Instagram 🤢 I can’t even bear to watch your stories anymore, and I hope someone close to you gives you a good shake before it’s too late.

How about get an actual job, then you might appreciate there’s more to life than ugly accessories with expensive price tags… just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She should give her head a wobble and maybe compare herself to those fleeing war torn countries alone with their kids without their partners. No idea where they are going or who will help them. Or military families who’s husbands and daddies have now been deployed to countries neighbouring a bleeping war. We just get on with it, because guess what … we knew what we signed up for when marrying a soldier. She married a performer, he’s off to earn mega money in safe conditions. Now shut ya bleeping mouth you silly witch.
Thisssss 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Bang on!!! She’s really pissed me off this morning! How can she moan about her two beautiful healthy children so much?! It’s so sad to see! Feel for those kids when they see all this when they’re older! They will end up with huge psychological issues and that’s all down to her shite parenting. She’s so self absorbed all she cares about is herself, she wouldn’t look at Jordan twice if he worked at Asda! Be grateful for the children you have Nay and make the most of them while they’re so little, before you know it they’ll be teenagers and won’t wanna know you 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The sofa is ‘the best investment I’ve ever made’… But it was gifted. For free. For an ad. You didn’t invest anything, you daft cow!!!!!
Who is she trying to kid? If you’re going to lie, at least make the effort to make it believable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why did her mum deserve a new car when she doesn't bother with naomi or the grandkids. I don't get that tbh! She doesn't seem close with her mum at all and she only apears at special events... Don't think she even saw her over Christmas or at her OTT birthday part. Maybe she thought a new car would incite her to visit more maybe

• Haha
Has she fell out with tash, Blake & ivy? I noticed after her b’day & hen party rants that they’ve never bothered with each other since?

Reactions: 2
The photo of Mimi is pretty much already on the grid. I guarantee hun just wanted to slyly show off the rangey 🤣

Reactions: 5
17 story frames she currently has up and 15 of them contain the word AD. Hun clearly needs some dollar 🤑

• Haha
She should give her head a wobble and maybe compare herself to those fleeing war torn countries alone with their kids without their partners. No idea where they are going or who will help them. Or military families who’s husbands and daddies have now been deployed to countries neighbouring a bleeping war. We just get on with it, because guess what … we knew what we signed up for when marrying a soldier. She married a performer, he’s off to earn mega money in safe conditions. Now shut ya bleeping mouth you silly witch.
From what I know it’s Ashley who earns the big money. Most if the other dancers earn fairly ordinary money and that probably includes Jordan. Yes he does have his presenting gigs but I truly believe a lot of what they have is on credit.

The ads she does are so cringe 😂 a travel case for a razor it's not going to change my life Haha

It's like... Omg... So gonna totally change your life guys... Omg! Eeeeek green, matcha so cool... Omg 🤮

I also wish there was a dislike element in Instagram. I feel sick that I've given her engagement for that and would rather the brand be aware its put me off it for life rather than sold me anything!

• Sick
From what I know it’s Ashley who earns the big money. Most if the other dancers earn fairly ordinary money and that probably includes Jordan. Yes he does have his presenting gigs but I truly believe a lot of what they have is on credit.
Much of it will be and, I imagine, they will be mortgaged up to their eyeballs. He will get a decent salary for the breakfast show though, on a fairly big radio station.
Perri is probably the next biggest earner after Ashley. He does seem genuinely nice and works hard. Definitely more talented than Jordan (but then so is my Guinea Pig…)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Much of it will be and, I imagine, they will be mortgaged up to their eyeballs. He will get a decent salary for the breakfast show though, on a fairly big radio station.
Perri is probably the next biggest earner after Ashley. He does seem genuinely nice and works hard. Definitely more talented than Jordan (but then so is my Guinea Pig…)
I remember when they did one of their early tours Ashley apparently sold his flat to finance it. They have been savvy in that they manage themselves.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.