Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she expect? The people there were helping with the tour, Danielle and talisha manage them, sure papa banjo is involved and fran has been posting how she's been helping. Nay has done nothing

Reactions: 5
We all know loves to read here so suspect when she was rumbled she dirty deleted. The way she’s like “I’m off to wales to see the man I love and who I haven’t seen for ages” just reminds me of 14 year old girls when they don’t get invited to a something like a sleepover and they’re like “I don’t care, I’ve got mean girls on rental from blockbuster, face masks and chocolate and an actual friend to be with” 🤣 when we all know they’re much rather be at the event they weren’t invited to. And as IF she hasn’t seen Jordan for ages 🙄

Reactions: 9
She was with him the other day!

They were without kids, we discussed it here as her filter made her look like an umpa lumps 🤣

With that story she has demonstrated perfectly why the family can’t stand her. She doesn’t contribute to the business, sits at home all day getting her hair done or out for lunch moaning constantly. And then we have Francesca, Danielle & Talisa who work every day going to bed in the early hours of the morning, they always show up. You are never invited Naomi because you don’t show up for your ‘man’, kids or the family.

She’s an actual embarrassment 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Came to say it's definitelyyyy this, wow! Frans post is still up as far as I can see. Also she's at home this morning so the rehearsals must've been in Essex, but now she's trekking to Wales to prove a point 🤣 Didn't she also claim she never wants to go to rehearsals as she wants the surprise, gotta choose the lie and run with it!
The rehearsals were in Bedford( friend of mine was working on it ) Danielle, talisa, Francesca and papa Banjo were always at rehearsals and a lot of the previous tours. Naomi was very new last time I worked with them but she did appear and seemed nice
Great way to make an atmosphere on the first date of the tour Nay!!

Reactions: 6
I found the way she put “going to wales to see my future husband” was also a dig at them as if to say well it doesn’t matter because he is going to be her husband soon. (If that makes any sense lol).
So sad the kids miss out again!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I found the way she put “going to wales to see my future husband” was also a dig at them as if to say well it doesn’t matter because he is going to be her husband soon. (If that makes any sense lol).
So sad the kids miss out again!
I read it like that too but truth is no one invited you last night Hun even your future husband 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The rehearsals were in Bedford( friend of mine was working on it ) Danielle, talisa, Francesca and papa Banjo were always at rehearsals and a lot of the previous tours. Naomi was very new last time I worked with them but she did appear and seemed nice
Great way to make an atmosphere on the first date of the tour Nay!!
Oooo any ☕?

Oooo any ☕?
Francesca and Danielle were the managers ( think Francesca doesn’t do so much since the children- last time I worked with them she was pregnant with her first and in her low key way she kept it all very quiet) and both worked very hard. Very nice people although drive a hard bargain with prices ( but that’s how they are still going after more than 10 years )
I noticed that although it’s a 79 date tour the venues are not arenas and some are quite small. Obviously trying to get a much money as possible as at some venues they are doing a matinee and an evening show ( that’s hard work )
Also noticed that Terry Smith ( one of the few white members seems to have left the group ).
perri and sam and Mitchell’s mums both come on tour ( originally as chaperones ) but now as wardrobe ladies.

Reactions: 8
Wow! Excellent receipts!!!!

Just shows we’re right. Imagine being childish enough to put that online (nay). Any normal adult would be like “hey did I miss the memo about last night? Would have loved to be there” direct to the person. Instead of being a little witch, face it head on. But it’s not as if nay has helped with any of the tour or went to the panto either 🤷🏼‍♀️
But she doesn't work for the family business. Fran and mummy banjo do loads of work behind the scenes.
Nay wants to be included without doing any of the work.

Reactions: 7
Francesca and Danielle were the managers ( think Francesca doesn’t do so much since the children- last time I worked with them she was pregnant with her first and in her low key way she kept it all very quiet) and both worked very hard. Very nice people although drive a hard bargain with prices ( but that’s how they are still going after more than 10 years )
I noticed that although it’s a 79 date tour the venues are not arenas and some are quite small. Obviously trying to get a much money as possible as at some venues they are doing a matinee and an evening show ( that’s hard work )
Also noticed that Terry Smith ( one of the few white members seems to have left the group ).
perri and sam and Mitchell’s mums both come on tour ( originally as chaperones ) but now as wardrobe ladies.
Why did he leave?

Reactions: 2
She has no idea what children should be able to do, always so amazed by tiny things 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Terri wife Natalie is a very driven woman, high end corporate and successful. They had a rough time having baby and she had a bad birth. They idolise their daughter and family time is literally all they want. She’s not the same as Naomi at allZ couldn’t be more opposite TBH

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.