Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
100% the family know what nay is like and what she was after with Jordan, doesn’t surprise me she doesn’t fit in and isn’t liked. It’s so obvious. Diversity certainly seems very much a family affair, even Starr and Perri’s mum does the wardrobe yet we’ve never seen nay do anything, help, nothing. It’s a shame because I’d be so proud if it was my husband to be and I’d absolutely want to help and support them, even around the children, which when we know how much she loves to get away from them she literally has no reason not to help 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16

mrstaj

As mean as this sounds I really feel like she doesn’t deserve children 🥺
I think some parents really need a reminder of how much of a blessing it is to have a child, especially 2! So many people out there would love to have children like cass and mimi 😢 they’d be more treasured and appreciated and not just moaned about all the time and ignored and put on iPads instead of being genuinely interested in spending time with them 💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

This is because Jordan hasn’t been home again and she’s airing her poor “woe is me“ stories through insta so he sees it and sends her flowers Or gifts her another handbag for being an amazing girlfriend and mum 🥱
In fairness to her though, I do find it kind of strange that after so many weeks at panto and a big tour coming up, that Jordan’s opting to spend a lot of his free time getting tattoos done! Just think she needs to tell him its pissing her off!
Just a hunch but I’m not sure these two are really cut out for the whole parenting thing……😂😂

• Haha

Jelly_b

VIP Member
The way she says earning on her own…she’s not earning anything in her own. If she wasn’t with Jordan no one would know who she was.

Meee123

I think she dislikes his family because they are so close, she’s jealous. From what I’ve read/seen Jordan was extremely close to his sister, I’m sure she’s the one that met him off the bridge when he did I’m a celebrity? And he brought her a car for her birthday one year, didn’t he? But since then I feel like that’s all away away a bit, she’s slowly but surely isolating him from his family.
I think she lacks that connection with her family so doesn’t like that he has it with his.

lego22

Sorry but Cass is nearly four, he can follow instructions. So why wouldn’t she get him out the car first, do something grown up like hold a backpack or something that 4 years olds love to do, then get Mimi out and all walk in together? I get the feeling she lets those kids run wild with no parenting effort so no wonder they slam doors.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
‘I have no other family’… So Papa Banjo babysitting, doing the school run, taking Cass to football etc etc etc doesn’t count then? Danielle & Talisa have been shown looking after the kids for the day / overnight before too. They must get so wound up when she plays the martyr and says she has no support.

dlevan

Chatty Member
Mimi is cute, cheeky and funny but Naomi's parenting is rubbish, she should be playing with her and narrating everything that’s happening. “Look… it’s Roses birthday cake, wow she’s going to blow out her candles. It’s so exciting Mimi, you can go and have a look in a minute but stay with mummy.” All the shit half the time you can’t really be arsed with but you are their parent, so it’s built in to you to entertain and supervise your child. She pisses me off so fucking much.

• Heart

Pumpkinspice

You can just see fran is integral in their family and Naomi is a cling on/outsider with the banjos.
I bet she doesn’t want to leave Jordan around Starr and the other attractive girls in diversity

Reactions: 14

Loopy83

VIP Member
I can see their being a big fall out between Ashley and Jordan around all this Nay rubbish, they'll be the next Gallaghers.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Naomi STOP FILMIMG OTHER PEOPLES CHILDREN..

It is so dangerous to show other people kids on your social media. You do not know if they have any safeguarding issues. Seriously open your eyes Nay and realise everyone is not in your privileged world.
This, a million times over. One quick Insta story could seriously jeopardise the safety of a vulnerable child. It sounds dramatic, but this is a sad reality.
Please, Naomi, I know you think we’re all just spiteful trolls, but please take this seriously.

• Heart

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
I would dream of her life too!

My husband was never around for the first 4 and 2 years of our childrens lives! Until he got promotion! He missed out on so much but we had just basic bills that needed paying! I don’t drive either so stuck where we live!

Her only ‘stress’ is literally entertaining her two healthy toddlers! In a big flash motor with money no object!
What a world to live in!

Snap out of it Naomi 😡

• Heart

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
I found the way she put “going to wales to see my future husband” was also a dig at them as if to say well it doesn’t matter because he is going to be her husband soon. (If that makes any sense lol).
So sad the kids miss out again!
I read it like that too but truth is no one invited you last night Hun even your future husband 😳

• Haha

Love_laugh _live

Not being funny but it's been like 2 days, I'll reserve any praise for when there's a consistent change for at least 2 weeks, ideally 2 months!

I hope she's doing it for herself and her family rather than having something to prove to people on the Internet, which I expect she thinks these few days do

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Why does she have to film every minute of a day out with the kids. I don’t understand why she can’t put her oh one down and enjoy the kids. Yes we all take pictures but she literally films every second of them!

Picklelily

VIP Member
I know she posts some dubious stuff but you never see Fran moaning about Ash being away and she actually works rather than bragging about being an influencer. She is so ridiculously spoilt and she'll never realise what she's got until it's all crumbled and gone.