Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mimi is cute, cheeky and funny but Naomi's parenting is rubbish, she should be playing with her and narrating everything that’s happening. “Look… it’s Roses birthday cake, wow she’s going to blow out her candles. It’s so exciting Mimi, you can go and have a look in a minute but stay with mummy.” All the tit half the time you can’t really be arsed with but you are their parent, so it’s built in to you to entertain and supervise your child. She pisses me off so bleeping much.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe Mimi was the ‘star of the show’ because she wasn’t sat in front of an iPad and allowed to be herself? 🤔

Reactions: 12
Nay wouldn’t dream of actually being a parent, grabbing her child from the front and saying sorry to everyone for getting in the way, holding Mimi and explaining what was happening with the cake.

As for this photo, it just speaks volumes 😭
1AEF39BC-1724-4F4C-8248-AA7CFFA94667.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Mimi is cute, cheeky and funny but Naomi's parenting is rubbish, she should be playing with her and narrating everything that’s happening. “Look… it’s Roses birthday cake, wow she’s going to blow out her candles. It’s so exciting Mimi, you can go and have a look in a minute but stay with mummy.” All the tit half the time you can’t really be arsed with but you are their parent, so it’s built in to you to entertain and supervise your child. She pisses me off so bleeping much.
Yep she's wayyyyy too caught up on insta she needs to take a major step back and realise there's more important things.
Alot of videos of Perri lately? Which is funny as I'm sure someone mentioned here they thought they'd fallen out/ he didn't like her.
Everyone else there was in the moment having a good time with the kids and she's there filming it all for a load of randomers who really don't give a tit 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ she's got issues.

Reactions: 9
Nay wouldn’t dream of actually being a parent, grabbing her child from the front and saying sorry to everyone for getting in the way, holding Mimi and explaining what was happening with the cake.

As for this photo, it just speaks volumes 😭
View attachment 1075430
Poor Mimi, the caption should be mummy mummy mummy as you can see that’s what she’s patting her for! Attention!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Fran looked beautiful yesterday. Probably in designer but why does Nay always have to splash Jordans cash and look so cheap in the process?

Reactions: 11
Fran looked beautiful yesterday. Probably in designer but why does Nay always have to splash Jordans cash and look so cheap in the process?
I thought the same! She looked stunning and then there’s chavvy nay. I don’t understand having designer accessories like shoes and bags but dressing in cheap clothes?

I find this comparison so sad, remember how we said on both Cass & Mimi’s birthdays how cold it seemed to not hold them, cuddle them or be on their level for their birthday photos 🙁
86DAD63D-4CE2-411A-9D40-92157B603C87.jpeg
5FC4FF58-C3A0-432C-B256-35BB9E46DCF1.jpeg
023F510E-5CDC-44C9-875E-A308D32D88A3.jpeg
CA87E9C0-81DC-4E76-8EF4-358CC65ACDDF.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I thought the same! She looked stunning and then there’s chavvy nay. I don’t understand having designer accessories like shoes and bags but dressing in cheap clothes?

I find this comparison so sad, remember how we said on both Cass & Mimi’s birthdays how cold it seemed to not hold them, cuddle them or be on their level for their birthday photos 🙁
View attachment 1075922View attachment 1075923View attachment 1075924View attachment 1075925
I felt harsh saying it but glad someone agrees!
And yeah its such a contrast between the two families in those photos! Surely you'd want to cuddle your kids on their birthdays for the photos?
Also its lovely Rose and Micah had a joint birthday party as they're so close in terms of actual birthdates etc. Can't imagine Nay ever doing the same for her two if the situation was the same for Cass and Mimi!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seriously, Is she skint? Whats with the constant promotions and ads this weekend? They are painful!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously, Is she skint? Whats with the constant promotions and ads this weekend? They are painful!!!!
It has been a constant barrage hasn’t it, for the last week or so. She really ought to spread them out a bit more, or just do less!!

Reactions: 2
It has been a constant barrage hasn’t it, for the last week or so. She really ought to spread them out a bit more, or just do less!!
Another one! 🤦‍♀️😂

I wonder is she's not been keeping up to contracted ads (preferring to have hair done/pilates/lunch alone) and had a telling off 🤣

Reactions: 2
Another one! 🤦‍♀️😂

I wonder is she's not been keeping up to contracted ads (preferring to have hair done/pilates/lunch alone) and had a telling off 🤣
This is very possible!!
Are her followers really that gullible though? ‘We love Hello Fresh in our house’… Absolute 🐮💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon she did her tax return and realised how little she earned last year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.