Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fran is the best, she never moans, she’s a great mum and lol at her Christmas Day, alone with the kids because of covid but she got on with it. I love fran and ash, I love Perri too. Jordan is too much he’s a nice guy but I think he is too much a people pleaser and in the end he will end up very unhappy living that way. The car purchases are ott
Jordan is just as bad as Nay Nay 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Those black boots are rank 😂😂 for someone that has so many mumfluencer friends you'd think she'd make plans the weekend so she's not on her bill with the kids 😂 just goes to show its fake friendships, where they use each other for events and followers

Reactions: 7
I know right, I’m not a fan either! And for £1700 I could think of so many better things for that money!
I've never seen such a weird ugly pair of boots! That's a crazy price to pay too to look like an absolute plonker!

He’s got his BBC series coming out soon too, and does various other presenting bits and appearances, hosts events, does adverts etc. He isn’t doing that badly!
Agree with this, but I also think there must be some tax avoidance they're using to pay school fees through the family business. I work in an accountancy firm and the number of families that add grandparents into businesses to create a trust fund to pay for school fees, thus avoiding tax on that money is nuts! If they're doing that for school fees, I'm sure there are ways they can claim cars etc, hideous boots, designer gear through expenses

He's also shared memes about crypto currency before. He comes across as impulsive and arisk taker whereas Ashley is a bit more level headed. Who knows but the more risk, more chance of it biting him on the ass one day...

I've never seen such a weird ugly pair of boots! That's a crazy price to pay too to look like an absolute plonker!
And this a million times over!

• Wow
Also why is Nay the only one posting that dinner on social media? Nothing from Fran! And its cringe as duck she's posed a load for the grid at someone else's birthday dinner.

Reactions: 11
Can no one go for a meal anymore and just eat and chat. Food must be cold by the take everyone’s done their insta posts and pics.. I just don’t understand the point! Bet they each posed on the stairs too, my friends would think I was a right prat if I said take a pic of me and my new boots for the gram!

Reactions: 13
This woman winds me up so much. I would give anything to have a second baby but cancer treatment has left me infertile. Yeah small kids are hard work, but they're also a joy, especially if you actually talk to them instead of parking them in front of an ipad all the time. Honestly saying it's 'so tit' having to spend every weekend with her 2 gorgeous kids, such a tone deaf head.

Also those boots are bleeping insane (not in a good way).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also why is Nay the only one posting that dinner on social media? Nothing from Fran! And its cringe as duck she's posed a load for the grid at someone else's birthday dinner.
She did the same at Rose & Micah’s birthday. Posted virtually the entire party before the actual hosts posted anything. It’s just bad manners. Bet she bans all her wedding guests from posting anything until she has. She’d go mental if anyone did to her what she does to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just feel like how can you moan about another day solo parenting with the kids when she’s always out exercising alone most days, she has her nails, hair, lashes done which takes hours at a time, she was out last night. What I’m trying to say is She gets her fair share (and the rest) of breaks from the kids!!!! Your stories don’t make me feel sorry for you nay. I watch them thinking ‘is she actually for real’ 😣

if Anything I’m jealous she does all that. I’m dying for some self care and to see my friends!! Haven’t done that in ageeeessss 🥲🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
She’s at it again!!
So many single parents are in the same boat, Infact no.. they do it alone, day & night with no nanny or break and probably also struggling financially to do their best. She wouldn’t look at Jordan if he was a bin man or worked in Asda so she needs to quit moaning and be grateful!!!
She needs a huge reality check and I can’t wait for it!

Reactions: 12
She’s actually unbelievable. Love the lil guilt trip she got in there for Jordan 🙄. Honestly she doesn’t realise how lucky she really is. Constantly acts like a spoilt self entitled brat!

Reactions: 9
If I was Jordan reading this I’d be so pissed off!

it’s also hard to feel sorry for her when she has a nanny/cleaner and gets her hair done, goes to gym, out for lunches most days during the week!!

61EC5A89-4418-488C-8C06-BEE711AD44D9.png

• Angry
  • Wow

it’s also hard to feel sorry for her when she has a nanny/cleaner and gets her hair done, goes to gym, out for lunches most days during the week!!

View attachment 1105962
She should try doing all that on a average wage as a family or lone parent! Why doesn't she appear to involve her family? When mine were little and I was still married and working my family would travel miles to see us when had to move around for a job. When was a lone parent was hard making sure had the money for kids to still do all their activities etc. Then when I became poorly with a long term health condition to be a able to physically do things for them as their dad only bothered to see them occasionally. I just muddled on and never commented on my situation on social media. If they ever split up she would be one of those just me n the kids now mums taking to Instagram even if he was only 5 minutes late to pick up the kids 🙄

• Heart

View attachment 1105962
Oh get over yourself you ungratful cow! She knew what she was getting herself into before having kids and she likes the money. So insensitive to giving everything going on in the world. She is well annoyed at him isn't she 😂

The thing is Jordan doesn't seem to get pissed off?! He actually thinks she's Mum of the year!! She doesn't have to worry about money, has a nanny, cleaner etc. and does actually see him and have him around on his days off?! She constantly has a pity party for one when her life is far far from tough!!

I’ve had to jump on here as she’s really started to boil my blood.
how can she say ‘I know loads of us are in the same boat’ no we aren’t most of us don’t have a nanny, constant time to ourselves to work out, have breakfast/lunch out most most days, get our hair done whenever we like. She’s so out of touch it’s unreal.
All I get from stories like this morning is she cannot stand being with her children full stop. She resents those poor kids so much. They didn’t ask to be born she just needed them to seal the deal as she is so clearly insecure she felt she probably couldn’t keep him without them.

I’ve got a 3 nearly 4 year old and I’m due my 2nd baby which I went through 3 miscarriages for, so to see her constantly moaning about spending time with her kid really gets me. Bet she can’t wait for both kids to be in full time school next year. Which personally I think is way too young. Cass is the same age as my boy and is full time already 🤯 I get it if you need to work but she does she just doesn’t want two kids around. I honestly do not know how Jordan put up with the constant moaning like her life is so hard 🙄 shes got endless supply of cash with that ‘six figure wage’ go take the kids somewhere really fun for the day and stop moaning. Ungrateful cow.

rant over, for now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jordan possibly thinks high maintenance = high value person. Instead of thinking a hard working mum wouldn't be moaning but would appreciate what they have. When you're a parent and in a relationship it should be team work give and take etc If the other person has to work away you understand it. It's not like he'll be doing that over a forty year long career is it! IF she does have staff and is just missing company why doesn't she organise time with his family or hers or mates? Like does she have to fit all that in with a career too not that I know of?

Reactions: 6
‘I have no other family’… So Papa Banjo babysitting, doing the school run, taking Cass to football etc etc etc doesn’t count then? Danielle & Talisa have been shown looking after the kids for the day / overnight before too. They must get so wound up when she plays the martyr and says she has no support.

Reactions: 15
Moaning mertle strikes again. She's actually deluded. No hun your in your bleeping yacht why the majority of people are just about getting by at the minute!!! She needs to get her own life, her happiness is completely dependent on Jordan and what he is doing

She should give her head a wobble and maybe compare herself to those fleeing war torn countries alone with their kids without their partners. No idea where they are going or who will help them. Or military families who’s husbands and daddies have now been deployed to countries neighbouring a bleeping war. We just get on with it, because guess what … we knew what we signed up for when marrying a soldier. She married a performer, he’s off to earn mega money in safe conditions. Now shut ya bleeping mouth you silly witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.