Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scous1234xox

If your children are ill one parent stays in with them. It's just the right thing to do!! They lead the life of teenagers still it's pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jkop

Is it just me who would be mortified if I realised my nips were on show like that?

Then again that’s probably because mine are looking in different directions these days

• Haha
Reactions: 18

nahsozx

I think she puts a lot of effort into convincing people that her and Jordan are happy and the perfect family to piss people/his family off. She tags him in everything, shares posts so they appear on his page and I’m pretty sure his posts are to shut her up moaning!

I hope the wedding doesn’t go ahead - I hope somebody makes Jordan realise!

Reactions: 17

chocdip

VIP Member
Wow...speechless that the new sofa was gifted.

I'm disgusted, considering how dirty she used to let the other one get and couldn't be arsed cleaning it herself!
there's so many families struggling and these company's gift to her emma and gaz chet and bleu etc, i hope it actually puts people off buying!

A little rant here 🙈 so i apologise i had a baby born at 24 weeks i spotted the owlet sock being gifted to a few "celebs" the radfords etc so i emailed owlet explaining my baby would be coming home from Nicu on oxygen did they have a discount code i got the bluntest reply saying they were cheap enough and they don't do discounts 🤣 put me right off buying one! i went for the Snuz hero instead 🤷 i just hope people think twice about buying off a company who gifts to idiots

• Wow

Chattyman321

She really likes to try make Jordan feel guilty for enjoying things he’s worked hard for and she continuously complains in a ‘jokey’ way about having to be a mum

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
They’re just ridiculous. Those poor children.
I even feel for the rest of the family, who would probably have loved to spend some time with C & M. Part of the joy of family meals is that children tend to gravitate towards other adults (uncles/aunts/grandparents etc) - they enjoy the time with the kids, the kids love the attention and the parents get a bit of a break!

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

I’m not an advocate of questioning anyone’s mental health, none of us really know someone else’s circumstances and having suffered acute post natal depression myself I know I certainly acted very out of character for a period of time, but what does surprise me is the constant posing selfies and uploading on social media etc, particularly when you are part of a famous couple and make yourself a target for criticism (which she clearly doesn’t handle well).
I still strongly believe she has bipolar, hence these peaks and troughs of mood swings. Whatever it is, she is for sure showing mental instability which needs support particularly as she has two very young children in her care, a lot of the time alone. Whether she’s attention seeking or not, Jordan would be better placed putting his attention into helping get something sorted and assisting with the kids, Yes he needs to work, but the radio gig would surely be enough for now, they may have to have one less car on the drive, one less ridiculously extravagant birthday party, one less tattoo or designer handbag in the wardrobe, but they may just end up with a better more balanced and content family life.
Misplaced priorities are a common theme for these guys, spending extravaganzas, showboating parties, setting no boundaries or neglecting “teaching” your children what you see as mundane tasks doesn’t make you a good parent, it just looks lazy and creates more work in the long run, I hope they make some alterations soon for their children’s sake, or those little ones may be the ones online in 20yrs talking about their own childhood trauma!!

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
oh I have to be honest, I’m sad for the kids but she’s just a twat, the more she shares the more she’s showing herself as a selfish, self obsessed twat
The thing that makes me really cross is she regularly comments about her childhood trauma. Whatever it is, it’s obvious some of it relates to her parents separating and her being looked after by other people, she’s said this many many times. So why on earth repeat a similar pattern for your own family? Her children will feel the same feelings of resentment and abandonment because she’s always doing things for her. Even Jordan, he must know she’s struggling yet last week admitted to 3 nights away from home in order to have his chest tattooed- like there is seriously nothing more important than his family and he is just as selfish. The more we see the more I’m convinced all of the house, cars, holidays, parties etc are just to show the world their “happiness” but behind closed doors it’s a different story entirely.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
The sofa is ‘the best investment I’ve ever made’… But it was gifted. For free. For an ad. You didn’t invest anything, you daft cow!!!!!
Who is she trying to kid? If you’re going to lie, at least make the effort to make it believable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Imagine being 30 years old and a mother of 2, then your fiancé makes sex noises at the Starbucks drive thru when you’re trying to order a coffee.
They’re just overgrown children. It’s embarrassing.

• Sick
  • Heart

wri_xo

Her most recent stories, actually embarrassing. Is she trying to make Jordan feel guilty for who he is or his job? Wants the lifestyle but can’t handle it when she’s not in the limelight. Fuck off Naomi go and give your kids a cuddle

• Heart
  • Haha

Meee123

I’ve had to jump on here as she’s really started to boil my blood.
how can she say ‘I know loads of us are in the same boat’ no we aren’t most of us don’t have a nanny, constant time to ourselves to work out, have breakfast/lunch out most most days, get our hair done whenever we like. She’s so out of touch it’s unreal.
All I get from stories like this morning is she cannot stand being with her children full stop. She resents those poor kids so much. They didn’t ask to be born she just needed them to seal the deal as she is so clearly insecure she felt she probably couldn’t keep him without them.

I’ve got a 3 nearly 4 year old and I’m due my 2nd baby which I went through 3 miscarriages for, so to see her constantly moaning about spending time with her kid really gets me. Bet she can’t wait for both kids to be in full time school next year. Which personally I think is way too young. Cass is the same age as my boy and is full time already 🤯 I get it if you need to work but she does she just doesn’t want two kids around. I honestly do not know how Jordan put up with the constant moaning like her life is so hard 🙄 shes got endless supply of cash with that ‘six figure wage’ go take the kids somewhere really fun for the day and stop moaning. Ungrateful cow.

rant over, for now 😂

• Heart

Loopy83

VIP Member
If planning a big wedding and hen are too much then scale it all down. And I thought the maid of honour organised the Hen?
Maybe all your friends are dropping out Nay cause you expect too much of People who have kids and lives. She wants the sort of thing you organise when you don't have other commitments. Not everyone dumps their kids as quickly as you do Nay.

nahsozx

No ‘happy birthday’ post for Jordan’s sister Talis yet. Fran has just put a few story’s up and they seem super close, so let’s see if Naomi follows 👀👀👀

This woman winds me up so much. I would give anything to have a second baby but cancer treatment has left me infertile. Yeah small kids are hard work, but they're also a joy, especially if you actually talk to them instead of parking them in front of an ipad all the time. Honestly saying it's 'so shit' having to spend every weekend with her 2 gorgeous kids, such a tone deaf dickhead.

Also those boots are fucking insane (not in a good way).

• Heart