Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she went dressed like that, I really don't think she's pretty anymore as horrible as that sounds.

Reactions: 9
Can't believe she went dressed like that, I really don't think she's pretty anymore as horrible as that sounds.
It’s because we’re seeing far too much of the ugliness inside, even the most attractive person in the world wouldn’t be appealing if they acted like this self obsessed muppet.

I can’t bear to watch her stories anymore, she actually makes me livid with how little time she has for her kids. They’re going to have more issues than Nay when they’re adults ☹ Also hasn’t she been saying they have conjunctivitis for a while now? I hope she’s sought treatment for them, it’s crazy to think that someone would neglect their kids like that but that’s genuinely what I expect from her after everything I’ve seen

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What’s with the stupid LV bag! What the duck can you even fit in it!
So impractical!!
She looks like a designer threw up on her!!

Nay nay:
LESS IS MORE
JUST BECAUSE ITS DESIGNER DOESN’T MEAN ITS NICE! Your bag and trainers are bleeping disgusting! 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi I’m Nay Nay. I hate selfies and clearly have a sickness bug if I’m not pregnant, but will still go to an event and spread it round because ya know, huns gotta hustle in my disgustingly ugly trainers.
Or maybe eating a cake in the car on her way home made her feel sick🤣🤣🎂🎂🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Jkop 100% agree her horrible personality makes her ugly.

It’s just awful seeing her behaviour and knowing those beautiful babies are suffering and will have serious issues as they grow up - but she doesn’t care even though she regularly refers to her own childhood trauma. Surely every parent wants to the the best they can, and make sure any bad things that happened to them aren’t repeated. We all saw how often she has ignored the children being poorly in the past…Mimi ended up in a&e over Christmas and admitted to hospital because she let her get so ill before getting help, she let her sleep til nearly lunchtime before realising something was wrong when she always moans the kids are up early 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
If you compare Fran's insta you can see how much she enjoys being a Mum and how happy her kids are. Nay just looks so cold with hers and most of the time they are in the house in front of the tv and the rare times she does take them out she shoves a camera in there face.

She hasn't got a sickness bug....nor has she been sick. She funnily enough is always 'sick' when Jordan is away....but Conviently isn't sick when she needs to go to events or having her hair done. It gets better now. If you've been sick why would you put chips in the oven when you are back??

Reactions: 18
She reads here constantly! Someone posted on here last night about had she even got
Medication for cass’ eyes and first thing this morning her story states he’s had 4x antibiotics. She couldn’t make it any more obvious that she obsessed with reading about herself here 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Thanks for confirming that he’s had antibiotics Naomi, it’s miraculous that he’s suddenly cured right after the family meal though!

How unhappy does Mimi look in those pictures today ☹

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t the Maid of honor/ brides maid normally sort out outfits or sashes and stuff for the bride/hen group? I actually feel sorry for her that she’s doing it all herself, arranging her whole hendo herself because no one cares enough to do it for her. It’s quite tragic to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t the Maid of honor/ brides maid normally sort out outfits or sashes and stuff for the bride/hen group? I actually feel sorry for her that she’s doing it all herself, arranging her whole hendo herself because no one cares enough to do it for her. It’s quite tragic to watch
She’s a control freak!!!
Also, she will want EVERYTHING so OTT

Imagine the circus this wedding will be!!

It’s all gifted tit! What a begging woman

Reactions: 5
I thought it sad how much she has edited her face on the family photo she's posted but then realised she's also edited Cass' monobrow 🙁. Imagine feeling the need to edit your 3 year olds photos?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought it sad how much she has edited her face on the family photo she's posted but then realised she's also edited Cass' monobrow 🙁. Imagine feeling the need to edit your 3 year olds photos?!
Screenshot for the blocked?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.