Naomiella21 #8 selfish parent me? Hun it's my ADHD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he's been gone 3 months already, how did Hun cope?! Not see him my arse she sees him a lot!!

Reactions: 2
I was about to say the same she said she’s not going to see him for months and he comes back every weekend 🤣🤣🤣

Drama queen much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Funny that Jordan’s gone back on tour and she’s ill

it’s the same everytime he’s away!

Reactions: 14
So cass was ill....obviously took the lime light off her so she had to be ill too. She isn't ill...its to make Jordan feel guilty for leaving her whilst she's 'ill' looking after an ill child! She's always being sick on que, funny that 🙄 such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 12
So her child's been poorly for a little while and she still palmed him off and went and spent the night with Jordan, she's still been sending him to school so she can have her alone time etc.

Both her and Jordan are absolute trash. I don't care how hard he works, he is still their parent also. Diversity would be absolutely fine if he wasn't involved, he's not needed. He is however needed by his child. So maybe instead of pandering to Nay Nay and bleeping off for date nights or tattoos whenever he's home, maybe he should also step up and try being a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She really is a knob . It’s a bee .

how can he not see how needy she actually is . She knows he works on the radio yet texts him every five minutes .

Reactions: 10
She is really tit lol I can’t even explain it anymore, she’s just a bloody bore. And her life is so warped with the way she views things and treats her children.

Reactions: 6
No shade on anyone with genuinely has a fear of bees (or anything else) but as an adult and a parent, you just have to do your best to deal with the situation. As if you’d contact your partner at work about a bloody bee!!! Especially a partner who’s live on air 🙈

Reactions: 9
No shade on anyone with genuinely has a fear of bees (or anything else) but as an adult and a parent, you just have to do your best to deal with the situation. As if you’d contact your partner at work about a bloody bee!!! Especially a partner who’s live on air 🙈
It’s just all for attention I think

Reactions: 5
And a partner that can't do anything about it either as he's miles away! Did she expect him to just stop the show and go back home 🥴

Reactions: 7
it’s probably just to get him chatting about her live on air, same old with her!

Reactions: 9
Stomach bugs are going round. So many families are dealing with it at thr moment. But noone is moaning like Nay. And yes your the mum, you don't get to have a day in bed that's just the way it is.

And what's with the trip to hospital, if he was that bad then Jordan would be home.

Reactions: 8
No ‘happy birthday’ post for Jordan’s sister Talis yet. Fran has just put a few story’s up and they seem super close, so let’s see if Naomi follows 👀👀👀

Reactions: 16
No ‘happy birthday’ post for Jordan’s sister Talis yet. Fran has just put a few story’s up and they seem super close, so let’s see if Naomi follows 👀👀👀
doubt it . I think he knows she don’t like his family but instead of being a man he accepts it !

Reactions: 3
It’s actually insane the amount of disrespect she openly shows to Jordan’s family. I know social media isn’t everything but she doesn’t follow his mum, can’t even post a happy birthday story to his sister. I bet they dislike her, she seems like the sort of ‘woman’ you would warn your son about. She’s so manipulative, I would love to see Jordan’s phone and the 1838482946 messages she sends a day! He should be running for the hills!

Reactions: 13
I think she dislikes his family because they are so close, she’s jealous. From what I’ve read/seen Jordan was extremely close to his sister, I’m sure she’s the one that met him off the bridge when he did I’m a celebrity? And he brought her a car for her birthday one year, didn’t he? But since then I feel like that’s all away away a bit, she’s slowly but surely isolating him from his family.
I think she lacks that connection with her family so doesn’t like that he has it with his.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.