Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkletoes26

So now all this racism is why she turns off her dms with her MY family are black comments I’m sure jordan is only half black her kids would be a quarter so she’s mainly a white family with a black grandpa and mixed race partner. Not everything revolves around you nay
I have to entirely disagree with this. Whether he is "only half black" or not, do you honestly think that matters to a racist?!?!? The abuse doesn't get watered down based on the depth of skin colour!

I cant stick her but on this occasion she is right. She is part of a black and white family and any abuse hurts. Especially when it's aimed at your partner or children.

My son is half black. Tbh you wouldn't even think he is half black as he has more of my colour and doesn't have afro hair. But still the level of abuse he has received based on the colour that does show is disgusting.
My son has been called the N word in class, a slave, told his skin is too dirty, or kids convicing him I couldn't be his mum because I'm white...... I could go on and on.

If I've taken your comment wrong, then hands up, but basing it on him being "only half black" and the "quarter" just isn't right.

I'm not opening up a race debate, I'm simply saying I disagree and think she's right to highlight it. This subject affects mixed race families deeply day after day.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Clarity456

VIP Member
And you base that fact on what evidence. Was only a few years ago Ashley had to sell his flat to finance one of Diversity’s tours! That poor little boy is 3 and can’t even speak properly. My just 2 year old grandson speaks better
Calm down I think that person was being sarcastic lol after lady of the manor naomi zena courts turned her nose up at renting a house the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Esme

VIP Member
Ok this is really long but I tried 😂

Nay recap - for anyone new here:
✌🏻Covidiot
✌🏻Has a full time nanny and cleaner x2 weekly so she can go to the gym, get her hair done, get her lashes done, go out for coffee, go out for lunch, get out of the house and away from her children.
✌🏻Uses chavvy acronyms and made up words such as ovvy for ovulating, stennies for extensions and jallys for jalapeños
✌🏻Always complains about her children and how they act up (rather than realising her own absence makes them want her time, attention and love more)
✌🏻Whenever she has to have a day alone with the kids, usually a Sunday, she’ll claim it’s a bad/funny/difficult day and order tons of takeaway and junk
✌🏻Regularly goes on “date nights” to the most glamorous bas Vegas in Basildon - usual haunts include wagas, Nando’s and sprinkles
✌🏻Still has the most atrocious diet as do the children, dominoes on speed dial - not sure they know what a vegetable is but they eat pizza every day, even took it in their picnic to the beach!
✌🏻Has the most horrdenous “fashion sense” aka chav central from Camden market vibes
✌🏻claims she has no family nearby or support but Papa Banjo takes Cass to football every Wednesday (confirmed by Jordan) and is regularly round theirs. Has been shown more since lockdown lifted so suspect she hid him previously.
✌🏻got her teeth done with Jordan’s her own money and now resembles donkey from shrek
✌🏻regularly goes on about being happy, being free, being kind but proceeds to appear really unhappy and unkind 🤡
✌🏻 often shows her children upset, hurt or crying instead of comforting them, got to get the content for the gram somehow
✌🏻most time with the kids is either trapped in the eyesore, jumbled, packed full of toys playroom or strapped into the buggy at a shopping centre
✌🏻 stuffs the children into bed at 6pm when the nanny clocks off and complains at their 5am wake ups. Both kids still have afternoon naps too
✌🏻spends all of her time when out anywhere getting 100s of shots to then upload in a carousel, to reshare each individual photo onto her stories
✌🏻she will post a story, that Jordan reshares, and then she reshares and then he reshares and then she reshares (you get the picture)
✌🏻loves to ensure her nipples, boobs or vagina are in most story shots

THREAD RECAP:
✨Threw Cass a 3rd birthday party and had it indoors against Covid restrictions. Tried and failed to hide it. Multiple households attended and were all inside as it rained. Banjo clan all tried to make out they were glad about lockdown and restrictions easing to try and cover their tracks (Ashley on good morning Britain and Jordan on his kiss radio show however Fran posted photos of the kids together at Rose’s birthday, same outfits, during lockdown to wish Cass happy birthday 🙄)
✨Apparently got her hair done and had “stennies” tattle agree it looks no different, still limp and thin 😂
✨Went to legoland for Cass’s birthday - nay spent the entire time posing for photos, Jordan spent a fortune in the Lego shop as documented by a huge bag because that makes them “good parents” then posted they were at Starbucks in the car while the kids slept at 2pm, so hardly a day out at all
✨Still claiming she is so so so busy when she has a full time nanny and is barely at home
✨Still too busy to wash and change her clothes after the gym so goes to lunch and spends the rest of the day in her sweaty gym gear and Bally’s ✌🏻
✨Changed their mind about the guard dog. No longer getting Sergio with the docked ears (public backlash too much to handle?) but now getting one called Mishka. They haven’t admitted this publicly but is clear from the dog Instagram account @ambassadorprotectiondogs
✨nay made a huge deal in thread 2 but hasn’t mentioned since, that Cass decided to potty train “his self” and drop the dummy because he was SO ready, but he is regularly seen with a nappy on and a dummy at various times of the day. He is due to start prep school in September and appears to have a dummy mouth, poor speech and just generally seems quite behind for his age. There appears to be no attempts to help him progress before September. It seems she was more trying to compete with Fran (Ashley’s wife) who was potty training their daughter Rose, 2 at the time
✨ complains that when she drags them to a shopping centre they misbehave and have meltdowns. Doesn’t seem to understand her children or their needs at all. Let Cass run around the shopping centre with wet bottoms on (guessing he had wet himself and she let him carry on rather than drying him or changing him)
✨ wedding save the dates went out. They are getting married august 2022. Nay declared “it’s really happening” because she thinks Jordan can’t back out now 🤣
✨ did a q&a and came across like a right twat as always. Claimed she doesn’t want to be away from her children for a honeymoon but they’ll be going away without them for TEN DAYS! Tried to defend their decision to have a nanny full time while she avoids her children by saying anyone who could, would do the same. Tattle consensus is we would rather look after our own children if money was no object. She also answered a question about their home saying they have NEVER rented. Seemed to think renting is beneath them as they have ALWAYS owned their houses.
✨took mimi to her ballet class (may 18th, they’ve been going again since it restarted) but then removed mimi and took her home as she was running around, no doubt excited to be doing something for her rather than for nay, mimi is usually always strapped into the buggy. Mimi hasn’t been back since that we’ve been shown and nay claimed mimi was ill and that’s why she played up
✨ nay’s parents came to stay and rather than spend time with them, she left them with the kids and stayed in bed for an entire day as she was poorly
✨after her day in bed nay got her lashes done and went out in London for the evening with her friends, wore a trashy chavvy outfit, had matching prada bags, got in at 2am Sunday morning and then back up at 7:30am for the gym
✨ a whole week after the ballet class, nay is still claiming Mimi is ill and so is she. All symptoms still indicate could be Covid but no mention of getting a test and they still went out and about mixing. Symptoms described included sore throat, a fever, cough, up all night.
✨nay said the doctors insisted Mimi went into the surgery (despite all advice being to not attend with Covid symptoms 🤯) she was checked over and told it was viral and that if nay had any concerns to take Mimi to a&e immediately
✨despite this situation, nay still had a friend over for a takeaway on the Thursday night. On the Friday, nay had another day in bed while the nanny took Mimi to the park, Cass went to football training and then that evening nay had 5 friends round for another takeaway! Two friends have young babies!
✨ Saturday started with nay saying she was still so ill and having another day in bed, leaving Jordan with the children. A few hours later however they were on their way into London. They went to Hansel & gretels where nay posted a carousel of photos, not only without a mask on inside but with Cass desperately trying to pull away, disinterested and not looking at the camera
✨a few tattlers complained to nay’s management about her behaviour, her refusal to isolate with Covid symptoms or take a test or wear a mask, but none of us heard anything back
✨ the mask less photos kept disappearing. We aren’t sure if she deleted due to backlash or if it was Instagram. She later claimed Instagram was playing up and she couldn’t upload it without a caption
✨that evening, she was unusually quiet and didn’t even post about Jordan being on the masked dancer 🤣
✨ she was unusually quiet again on the Sunday until Jordan whisked her away for a £29 a night premier inn night away from their children. Although they never said what the stay was in aid of, it seemed more likely to be for their new guard dog mishka as the Instagram posted about her meeting mum and dad. They limited comments but both nay and jord commented.
✨on Tuesday nay took the kids for a insta Hun mum meet up at the farm. Mimi was strapped into the buggy as usual as nay openly admits she can’t take the kids out alone but Cass was free to roam
✨the hot weather arrived and nay had a paddling pool for the children set up. She filmed lots of stories including one where Cass had a hosepipe aimed at Mimi’s face who subsequently slipped and fell into the water. Tattle agreed nay didn’t react like a normal parent when Mimi’s face was full of shock at the water and falling down and she needed comfort. Nay didn’t even ask or check if she was ok but carried on filming
✨nay claimed she never wanted to be a character mum and let her children wear clothes with characters on, but seems to have forgotten that a month ago her sons birthday party was character themed
✨ at the weekend Jordan and nay went to London. The lunch was for nay’s bridesmaids complete with tacky chavvy cards, cakes and cocktails. Nay doesn’t seem to have any genuine friends to ask, so asked a couple of insta Hun mums, Fran banjo and talisa banjo. As previously discussed on threads it doesn’t seem Jordan’s side of the family are all that keen on nay. When tattle questioned who these friends were, the friends were quick to post why they were bridesmaids 😂 Jordan was nearby to take photos and then her and Jordan went out for more food and cocktails and stayed overnight. This was heavily documented with non stop stories at every single moment from both of them. On Sunday nay spent another day in London, eating and drinking and trying on wedding dresses with the evans twin mum while Jordan prepared for the BAFTAs. Nay went home but of course got back just as the children were going to bed
✨claimed she wanted to heal trolls and speak to them, so she could help guide them in the right direction 🤣
✨ still saying she can’t believe how little stress there is for their wedding when she’s previously admitted to having a whole wedding “production team”
✨ got invited to a base children’s clothing event with other insta Hun mums and left her children at home although other children were there
✨had a full on water fight with Jordan including spraying it into the house, yet last week wouldn’t let Cass do this and kept telling him to stop while she hid inside the house with the door closed
✨nay posted a photo posing provocatively in the paddling pool next to Cass 🤮 a comment appeared saying that nay hadn’t had kids with her figure to which nay lapped up. The commenter then added they called nay the queens of mums and jord the queen of dads. Tattle are convinced this is a wind up and can’t possibly be the true thoughts of someone 😂
✨nay took the children to the beach and proceeded to document every single second, wander far from the children while they were in the sea and make sure she got all the bikini shots in while wearing a bandana. The kids even had pizza at the beach and Jordan said the bandana made her look like captain jack sparrow
✨at the weekend they managed to take the children to the park. Nay was dressed as a rapper from the 90s in banana yellow and when Mimi fell into a cold muddy puddle, instead of getting her out, they all proceeded to laugh at her while she was visibily upset and nay filmed it. They left Mimi in the same wet clothes for the rest of the park trip
✨Sunday was Father’s Day where nay had to be with the children alone all day, but managed to upload every single photo of Jordan with the kids and then ended with her saying she had been quiet and alluding to the fact she’d found it hard being with the children all day alone and she wished she had family closer.

Far too many date nights to include. Tattle are getting more and more confused about one of her eyebrow having a life of its own, it’s always raised and is creating a wrinkle but nay has previously offered £20 to someone so they could get their nails done after they messaged about her wrinkles 🤣 be kind and all that, pozzy vibes only ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Krala012

I’m not even entertaining the person directly who tried to twist my words. I didn’t say she didn’t love her children I said she didn’t like them, the people on here will know I mean she doesn’t like spending time with her children, doesn’t like parenting her children, doesn’t like dealing with her children when they’re upset/having a tantrum because she’d rather film it, doesn’t like cooking for her children, I could go on but you get the jist. My point is that if she thinks her children riding a toy around the garden of a big house that she’s trying to take credit for buying when she didn’t then she really has issues and she’s a spiteful nasty little fucker. I’ve got the house, home gym, games room etc, the car, the money in the bank but my dreams would be made if there was a cure for my daughters life changing illness so please fuck off and make a bum licking thread of your own.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Twinkletoes26

She really is spiteful isn't she.

My boss is rich. Like mansion, houses abroad, endless cars, wads of cash rich....... you'd never know it unless you worked for him. He doesn't flaunt his wealth and does so much for his staff when in need as well as charity and local businesses.

I dont begrudge anyone anything but her constant "look at me and all my material shit" act is wearing very thin.

She's clearly read here once again and having a tempter tantrum. She'll do doubt do some petty skipping round the garden video soon......... showing us all what a spiteful bitch she really is.

I've got my 3 bed house, in my little corner with my big garden..... happy as a pig in shit and don't owe a penny to anyone...... I didnt even have to sell my tits to get here either! stick that up your ass nay!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Krala012

RECAP
Goes out with the shit dancer Banjo from Diversity. Kylie Jenner wannabe. All me me me. Hates spending time with her kids, forces them to nap during the day so she can sit and stuff her face and sunbathe then when they get up she goes out swanning around and leaves them with the nanny (doesn’t actually need a nanny because she hasn’t got a job) then comes home about 4/5 o clock in the afternoon and puts them to bed for the night. Unless she goes on a date with sappy bollocks in the afternoon and let’s the nanny put them to bed at dinner time so she doesn’t have to see them at all. Loves spending money (boyfriends money) on chavvy designer shit. Thinks she’s Kylie Jenner popular but she’s actually a knob. Leaves her kids at every opportunity because she thinks she has a busy life swanning around acting like she’s a teenager with no responsibilities, hence the nanny. Spoilt, bratty, selfish, irrelevant, moronic and all round piece of shit. Thinks she’s Kylie Jenner, doesn’t like spending time with her kids. Think I’ve covered a few things feel free to add anything.

She’s been getting her hair done for 5 hours and now going to stuff her face again because she thinks she deserves a McDonald’s because she looked after her kids for a few hours yesterday which resulted in her having a bad weekend! FUCKING GO HOME AND BE A MOTHER OR GET A JOB TO JUSTIFY HAVING A NANNY YOU ABSOLUTE WASTE OF SPACE!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

chocdip

VIP Member
Cass is emotional today that’s why he’s chomping on his dummy today fuck off nay I hope no one gifts you anything and by 2022 Jord is a fat fuck and you have to take a job at slut hut to provide

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lollypop29

VIP Member
This threads been moving! We need a new thread title…

I’ll start with… thread suggestion…

NaomiElla21 #5 - Swapped Dominos every night for microwave meals, still not parenting but got some Jimmy Choo heels.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Obviously had to get in her wedding shoes were Jimmy Choo- FYI Imoan, a lot of brides can buy Jimmy Choo wedding shoes- nothing special.

these will be the shoes- I just went sort by - high to low. And that’s how nay nay would have picked them. Most expensive ✅
Then, after the wedding, they’ll get tossed onto the pile of Ballys on the bedroom floor where Mimi finds them and tries them on. Naynay finds ‘little hun’ staggering about in them and films her, as she falls and breaks her leg. Continues to film and post to Instagram her daughter screaming in pain, the ambulance arriving and them taking her into surgery. Next, we see Mimi back home, with her cast studded with the jewels from the Jimmy Choos, while Nay and Jord jet off to the Maldives for a month.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

piebarm

I don't think its fair to say she doesn't like her children or to mention children and serious illness. Every mother is different and we all make mistakes and do our best good and bad. You feeling she shows off is one thing but mentioning children is to far to me. I think they're just a young couple who are influenced by lifestyle and being influencers. Let's be honest it's a beautiful home and she's not to different than a stay at home mum would be, dependant on a man's salary mainly. Nothing wrong in that
Hahahahaha you’re either a friend or a family member. Which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
So now all this racism is why she turns off her dms with her MY family are black comments I’m sure jordan is only half black her kids would be a quarter so she’s mainly a white family with a black grandpa and mixed race partner. Not everything revolves around you nay
As a mother of a biracial child, I can tell you that all this ‘half black’ ‘quarter black’ is hugely offensive. Jordan and the children are of mixed heritage and what we should not be doing is discussing the authenticity of that. You are totally discounting their ethnicity and background by assuming they are ‘white family with a black grandpa’ Slightly ignorant if you ask me.
I agree with what she’s standing for here. I am a white woman, but I am raising a biracial child so it is my responsibility to educate myself about such matters. It’s comments like this that the black/biracial community have to see and educate people about daily and it’s exhausting. Why are we even debating skin colour/ethnicity? Her children are of mixed heritage so yes, I think in this instance it does revolve around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Esme

VIP Member
Shes mid twenties I believe and yes they're a young couple enjoying themselves with what they achieved. You can't look down on anyone because of how they make their money. I mean she does work and plenty of people have nannies and they doesn't equate to them not loving their children. She is there every day with them so I can't see where because you see her going to lunch or similar that means she doesn't enjoy being with them? Also do to know if she suffered post partum illness or anything like that? It isn't fair to judge her as a mother because she has a nanny and works in a job you for some reason dont find suitable. Now don't get me wrong influencer sometimes feel samey but hey good work if you can get it.
She’s 29, 30 in December. While I agree people do have nanny’s so they can work, nay purely has a nanny so she can go to the gym, get her lashes done, get her hair done and go out for lunch most days. If you’ve followed for a while you’ll have seen all of that.

She doesn’t do influencing full time, it’s the odd ad here and there, probably 1 or 2 a week. She could do those while her children napped. Her mop ad the other night was while Jordan was in the garden with the children. I don’t have a problem with influencing. It can really work for some people, brands, products etc. I would also say her role as an influencer is hardly adding anything to society. She simply says yes to anything offered her way, even a questionable “contraception” just for a few £££s. If she had a passion for something and focused on that she’d probably be really well received and considered genuine. Sadly most influencers only care for the money not the brand or product they’re pushing and claiming they “love”.

The problem here is how they prioritise themselves over their children. The children are left so nay can behave like she doesn’t have children and her and Jordan can go on date nights several times a week. Every parent needs down time and time to connect with their partner but her children have afternoon naps and go to bed at 6pm. Her and Jordan have plenty of time once they’re in bed to be together. They are both hardly home during the week. Jordan for work but nay for whatever she pleases. I don’t know any other mother who spends every day out of the house but not for work purposes. She doesn’t just go out for an hour for lunch - she’ll be gone all morning. This week is probably the most she’s been at home with her children in months.

They’ll happily buy a big house, go out for lunch and dinner, weekends in London, but won’t spend time with their children? Seems odd no? Surely the best part of being a stay at home, with a little influencing on the side is the dream? Lots of people do it so they CAN stay home so much!!

She loves to claim she loves her children, they’re her world blah blah blah but actions speak louder than words. Her actions do NOT reflect the things she claims.

As for the post partum claim - yes perhaps she struggled after Mimi but that is no excuse. Plenty of women still bond and choose to spend time with their child even after a traumatic time. I had an awful birth and recovery, I then had further issues once my daughter was here but it never ever stopped me from bonding or wanting to be with her.

Reactions: 20

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
My daughters goes to private school and I’m not rich. It depends on the school as one she went to before it closed down was £550 a month, the one she’s at now is nearly £1000 a month
With all due respect, if you can afford £500 per month in school fees, you’re not exactly struggling are you!?! I barely have £50 per month after all essentials are paid for. And I’m talking bare minimum essentials.

Reactions: 19

Krala012

My parents always told us if you have money you don’t need to talk about it and don’t show off. This is where you see she has no class and SHE has no money. She has what she has because of her boyfriend and she’s as trashy as they come.

Reactions: 18

Twinkletoes26

She isn't ill. She's a lazy, slobby brat who can't be bothered to look after her two kids on her own.

I dont ever ever wish anyone unwell, but she needs a bloody reality check on what being ill is. After appendix cancer and now a lifetime of medication, low energy, restricted diet, menopause and being a single mum, I can safely tell her what it's really like to feel shit on a daily!! And it doesn't include posting photos of my tits to the world of social media.

• Heart

Lollypop29

VIP Member
She wanted the life she has- the z lister celebrity lifestyle. People who do glamour modelling don’t do it for the passion of naked posing they do it to get famous. End of.

If you don’t feel well can honestly anyone here say hand on heart, they’d pose like this, take a pic and put it on Instagram with that caption?! This girl is so so childish!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Twinkletoes26

Dreamed of their children riding a car in the garden....... weirdest caption I've read tbh. If that's your dream for your kids it says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Shes right for once!!!!!!

Her and chess ARE different people!!!
Francesca is humble, content and a fantastic mother! Nay is boastful, neggy, and escapes motherhood at EVERY opportunity

Reactions: 17