Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just actually realised something again, they would have spent loads redecorating their kitchen etc. She said they ‘weren’t looking’- I’m sorry but you definitely know if you want to move so why would you decorate and change your kitchen cupboards and do a big play room. Just shows how much they don’t have to care about money doesn’t it, as there’s no way that ugly playroom would have added value to that house 🤣

Reactions: 3
Also pisses me off so much how she moans about what time the kids wake up, when she ships them off to bed at 6pm every night AND has a nanny. My 2 year old doesn’t go to bed til 10pm some nights because he refuses yet still wakes up at 5:30/6am! I don’t moan because it’s just what being a mum is like! She’s an entitled little princess who doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have a nanny and all this free time to herself, instead of being a parent to her children. Comes across very smug and bitchy 😅

Reactions: 5
i did on the last thread I think it was but depends if it’s still a valid link
It wasn’t the last thread as I went through it for the recap. Definitely thread 2, I had a quick random search but couldn’t see any house comments so not sure where it is 😅

Notice how the 'spare room' bed wasn't packed up...ready for the nanny to sleep there and parent for her. Call me weird, but i would HATE a company to pack for me, someone touching my odds and ends, let alone my knickers 😆🤣 but naynay then has time to 'gram it all, i bet she will still moan later how tired she is and how much hard work it is moving house 🙄

Reactions: 9
I thought to myself wow. She’s actually doing some work. And then I saw the packers. Lazy bloody cow. So relatable hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She thinks we forget that we all had a good snoop at the house months ago 🤣

Does someone want to set up a thread for the new house account now. Might as well, we know what's coming!

And seriously.... whether I'd paid a removal company or not, I'd still be packing my own stuff and cracking on. She is one seriously lazy witch

Reactions: 6
It’s princess nay OF COURSE they need someone else to pack the entire house 🙄 I just personally wouldn’t want someone else touching my stuff and I’d be packing in the lead up to the completion date.

What’s the actual point in a house account other than to beg? She reshares everything, so we’re going to see it without following the home account, it’s so boring 🤣

Reactions: 4
Thank god the new house has a big family room because shitbag loves spending time indoors with her kids!
You didn’t manifest a new house! Your boyfriend paid for it you absolute rotter.

• Haha
Million percent she’s copying Chloe Lauren (fellow Insta hun) just moved into a huge house, bi folds all around, Chloe is vain as anything but does parent her kids so is slightly more relatable than nay nay.

I totally get how everyone has different budgets when it comes to houses, but calling a 5 bed house a ‘stepping stone’ is just not relatable at all- she’s going to be horrendous at prep school - ‘oh yes me and Jord are popping to the Maldives next week- the nanny will have the babies’

Reactions: 15
Shes trying to say they never uploaded pics and it never went online 😂😂what a lier jesus

Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
WANTS THE KIDS TO GROW THEIR OWN VEGETABLES!!!!!
THEY ONLY EAT PIZZA AND SWEETS 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell, now alongside the 3000 stories of children on the swings, we’re going to have 1000 reposts from the Home account. No need to go follow it, Nay Nay will copy all the content to her own stories……🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The management Co are probably hoping to damage control the pending ott 30th bday bullshit.

Turns 30 in December, so kids won't see her from November to Jan straight whilst she parties

Someone please find the link and add it to a comment on her page. She is so full of tit. We all saw it!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Omg for any newbies or lurkers… she’s lying. We all saw the house on rightmove. I think it was up for a day and then was sstc, however it’s there so we all saw pictures.

and in a previous post she said neither one of them are gardeners so a small garden is what they want- now she wants a veg patch? Girls gone mad.Oh wait that means she can get a Gardener now 🤣 more staff for the banjo residence.

Omg and on her ‘home at the banjos page’- she’s writing about how their new home has an annex etc. I really bloody hate show offs, I really do.

Reactions: 12
Oh she had to throw in the “We’ve never rented” line again 😂😂 No donkey face you don’t pay for anything rent or mortgage because you haven’t got a job you trollop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.