Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Jordan is gonna have to work a lot to pay for that house and her lifestyle. Let's see how she feels when he's off all the time and she doesn't get the validation she needs.

Reactions: 7
Notice in her story she put the post of Cass and Mimi…. It’s all for content and engagement, people will see the post, click on the picture to see the ‘neggy vibes’ - troll is the latest buzz word amongst the influencers.

Reactions: 2
Naomi - let’s be clear. NOBODY has an issue with anyone being proud of what they’ve worked for. That’s a positive thing. You work hard, you earn a decent lifestyle. That’s great.
What we do have an issue with, is the constant need to brag, boast and show off. It’s crass, unattractive and unnecessary.
Your children will remember the time you spent together, not how many toys they had or how big the kitchen was.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She really is spiteful isn't she.

My boss is rich. Like mansion, houses abroad, endless cars, wads of cash rich....... you'd never know it unless you worked for him. He doesn't flaunt his wealth and does so much for his staff when in need as well as charity and local businesses.

I dont begrudge anyone anything but her constant "look at me and all my material tit" act is wearing very thin.

She's clearly read here once again and having a tempter tantrum. She'll do doubt do some petty skipping round the garden video soon......... showing us all what a spiteful witch she really is.

I've got my 3 bed house, in my little corner with my big garden..... happy as a pig in tit and don't owe a penny to anyone...... I didnt even have to sell my tits to get here either! stick that up your ass nay!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If Nay reads here, here's my suggestion....why don't you do a little Instagram reel of a "day in the life of a influencer" and show all the "hard work" that you put into your "job", i'm sure that not only the fans would love to see it but better still it would shut all us nasty trolls up if it does come to light that you're worked to the bone to the extent you say you are 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I think that’s what it is, I don’t begrudge anyone anything if they’re a decent person, we are all different. Genuinely nice rich people don’t need to flaunt their wealth, and it just shows she’s wasn’t raised with money as she doesn’t seem to understand the etiquette. One of her Insta huns moved into a huge house recently, she did show it off somewhat but not to this extent!! They could have done one family picture in the garden saying how happy they are theyre in, but no, home account, numerous videos, kitchen tours etc. She can’t in one hand claim she wants security etc then be doing a home account and house tours. Already they’ve shown the front gate from the inside and the garden, that is not in any way caring about security!!

Reactions: 14
A pic of her kids saying what dreams are made of 🤔 She doesn’t like her kids and if she thinks money, cars and a house is what dreams are made of then she really is a materialistic selfish bleep! Let’s hope none of them have any serious health issues because money can’t fix that you bleeping stupid woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dreamed of their children riding a car in the garden....... weirdest caption I've read tbh. If that's your dream for your kids it says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A pic of her kids saying what dreams are made of 🤔 She doesn’t like her kids and if she thinks money, cars and a house is what dreams are made of then she really is a materialistic selfish bleep! Let’s hope none of them have any serious health issues because money can’t fix that you bleeping stupid woman.
I don't think its fair to say she doesn't like her children or to mention children and serious illness. Every mother is different and we all make mistakes and do our best good and bad. You feeling she shows off is one thing but mentioning children is to far to me. I think they're just a young couple who are influenced by lifestyle and being influencers. Let's be honest it's a beautiful home and she's not to different than a stay at home mum would be, dependant on a man's salary mainly. Nothing wrong in that

I don't think its fair to say she doesn't like her children or to mention children and serious illness. Every mother is different and we all make mistakes and do our best good and bad. You feeling she shows off is one thing but mentioning children is to far to me. I think they're just a young couple who are influenced by lifestyle and being influencers. Let's be honest it's a beautiful home and she's not to different than a stay at home mum would be, dependant on a man's salary mainly. Nothing wrong in that
They’re in their late 20s, early 30s? An age can not excuse the fact she clearly does not enjoy spending time with her children? I’m 23 and love spending time with my children, also if you don’t want to be an active role in your children’s life and rely on a nanny to look after then, even when you don’t work, you shouldn’t have kids

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They’re in their late 20s, early 30s? An age can not excuse the fact she clearly does not enjoy spending time with her children? I’m 23 and love spending time with my children, also if you don’t want to be an active role in your children’s life and rely on a nanny to look after then, even when you don’t work, you shouldn’t have kids
Shes mid twenties I believe and yes they're a young couple enjoying themselves with what they achieved. You can't look down on anyone because of how they make their money. I mean she does work and plenty of people have nannies and they doesn't equate to them not loving their children. She is there every day with them so I can't see where because you see her going to lunch or similar that means she doesn't enjoy being with them? Also do to know if she suffered post partum illness or anything like that? It isn't fair to judge her as a mother because she has a nanny and works in a job you for some reason dont find suitable. Now don't get me wrong influencer sometimes feel samey but hey good work if you can get it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Shes mid twenties I believe and yes they're a young couple enjoying themselves with what they achieved. You can't look down on anyone because of how they make their money. I mean she does work and plenty of people have nannies and they doesn't equate to them not loving their children. She is there every day with them so I can't see where because you see her going to lunch or similar that means she doesn't enjoy being with them? Also do to know if she suffered post partum illness or anything like that? It isn't fair to judge her as a mother because she has a nanny and works in a job you for some reason dont find suitable. Now don't get me wrong influencer sometimes feel samey but hey good work if you can get it.
The point is HOW she behaves. No one begrudges anyone anything. It's also her disgusting attitude the second anyone dares to disagree.

Reactions: 4
She is 30 in December and have your opinion on other things that’s fair enough but not that influencing is a job, what exactly does she contribute to our society with this ‘job’?? There are some with big followings on Instagram who use it for the good- Dr. Alex, Deborah James, Nicky Newman. I’d have more respect for the girl if she didn’t try to claim she has a full time job just to justify her need for a full time nanny.

Reactions: 7
Hahahahaha you’re either a friend or a family member. Which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s 30 in December.. she goes to the gym, gets her hair, nails and lashes done pretty much weekly and is either always on date nights or out for lunch? She’s living the life of a young 20 year old with no kids and that’s not ok and if you think it is, sorry but you’re clearly not a parent.. as for the influencer tit, she pops out a few ads here and there and the only other thing she done was bag a banjo brother.. if you think she’s that great feel free to start a rave thread elsewhere

Reactions: 15
She’s 29, 30 in December. While I agree people do have nanny’s so they can work, nay purely has a nanny so she can go to the gym, get her lashes done, get her hair done and go out for lunch most days. If you’ve followed for a while you’ll have seen all of that.

She doesn’t do influencing full time, it’s the odd ad here and there, probably 1 or 2 a week. She could do those while her children napped. Her mop ad the other night was while Jordan was in the garden with the children. I don’t have a problem with influencing. It can really work for some people, brands, products etc. I would also say her role as an influencer is hardly adding anything to society. She simply says yes to anything offered her way, even a questionable “contraception” just for a few £££s. If she had a passion for something and focused on that she’d probably be really well received and considered genuine. Sadly most influencers only care for the money not the brand or product they’re pushing and claiming they “love”.

The problem here is how they prioritise themselves over their children. The children are left so nay can behave like she doesn’t have children and her and Jordan can go on date nights several times a week. Every parent needs down time and time to connect with their partner but her children have afternoon naps and go to bed at 6pm. Her and Jordan have plenty of time once they’re in bed to be together. They are both hardly home during the week. Jordan for work but nay for whatever she pleases. I don’t know any other mother who spends every day out of the house but not for work purposes. She doesn’t just go out for an hour for lunch - she’ll be gone all morning. This week is probably the most she’s been at home with her children in months.

They’ll happily buy a big house, go out for lunch and dinner, weekends in London, but won’t spend time with their children? Seems odd no? Surely the best part of being a stay at home, with a little influencing on the side is the dream? Lots of people do it so they CAN stay home so much!!

She loves to claim she loves her children, they’re her world blah blah blah but actions speak louder than words. Her actions do NOT reflect the things she claims.

As for the post partum claim - yes perhaps she struggled after Mimi but that is no excuse. Plenty of women still bond and choose to spend time with their child even after a traumatic time. I had an awful birth and recovery, I then had further issues once my daughter was here but it never ever stopped me from bonding or wanting to be with her.

Reactions: 20
She’s 29, 30 in December. While I agree people do have nanny’s so they can work, nay purely has a nanny so she can go to the gym, get her lashes done, get her hair done and go out for lunch most days. If you’ve followed for a while you’ll have seen all of that.

She doesn’t do influencing full time, it’s the odd ad here and there, probably 1 or 2 a week. She could do those while her children napped. Her mop ad the other night was while Jordan was in the garden with the children. I don’t have a problem with influencing. It can really work for some people, brands, products etc. I would also say her role as an influencer is hardly adding anything to society. She simply says yes to anything offered her way, even a questionable “contraception” just for a few £££s. If she had a passion for something and focused on that she’d probably be really well received and considered genuine. Sadly most influencers only care for the money not the brand or product they’re pushing and claiming they “love”.

The problem here is how they prioritise themselves over their children. The children are left so nay can behave like she doesn’t have children and her and Jordan can go on date nights several times a week. Every parent needs down time and time to connect with their partner but her children have afternoon naps and go to bed at 6pm. Her and Jordan have plenty of time once they’re in bed to be together. They are both hardly home during the week. Jordan for work but nay for whatever she pleases. I don’t know any other mother who spends every day out of the house but not for work purposes. She doesn’t just go out for an hour for lunch - she’ll be gone all morning. This week is probably the most she’s been at home with her children in months.

They’ll happily buy a big house, go out for lunch and dinner, weekends in London, but won’t spend time with their children? Seems odd no? Surely the best part of being a stay at home, with a little influencing on the side is the dream? Lots of people do it so they CAN stay home so much!!

She loves to claim she loves her children, they’re her world blah blah blah but actions speak louder than words. Her actions do NOT reflect the things she claims.

As for the post partum claim - yes perhaps she struggled after Mimi but that is no excuse. Plenty of women still bond and choose to spend time with their child even after a traumatic time. I had an awful birth and recovery, I then had further issues once my daughter was here but it never ever stopped me from bonding or wanting to be with her.
👏👏👏👏👏👏 to this!!!!!

Please tell us all about her influencing...... please tell me one brand that she has stuck with?! We'll wait........ I mean this week she even stooped so low as a frumpy ITS (aka market crap) dress. When will she go out in public dressed in it....... believe me when I say if she does, it'll be a 2 min run outside just to make a point after reading it on here!

Reactions: 3

Yes! Also they’re happy spending all that time and money at the gym, big houses, flash cars and designer clothes, but still haven’t sorted out their sons speech? Also if she is struggling with postpartum mental health, then once again why is she not getting help, they certainly have the money for her to have private help or even help through the NHS, but they just prioritise the wrong things

• Heart
Reactions: 8
👏👏👏👏👏👏 to Please tell us all about her influencing...... please tell me one brand that she has stuck with?! We'll wait........ I mean this week she even stooped so low as a frumpy ITS (aka market crap) dress. When will she go out in public dressed in it....... believe me when I say if she does, it'll be a 2 min run outside just to make a point after reading it on here!
That was for @Idgac17 BTW not you @Esme 😀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.