Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many times is she going to go on about the bloody aircon? I’ve also got aircon but you don’t see me bragging about it Nay Nay

Reactions: 5
how many times is she going to go on about the bloody aircon? I’ve also got aircon but you don’t see me bragging about it Nay Nay
Don’t forget to stay humble, stay blessed and let everyone know YOU PAID FOR IT!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aren’t we all impressed she found a gardening company on…. Google!!!.. welcome to the real world hun!!!!

makes me die when they do their “does any one know of…” routine.. bloody search it like the rest of the population!!!….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
:rolleyes: I’ve already got visions of her spoiling that beautiful kitchen when she puts her Chavy paw print stamp on it! Seriously it’s a lovely kitchen why would you change it ? It’s not as if she does family meals? Maybe there stripping it and have a surface of microwaves🤔. Also do we ever see the children sitting down and eating a proper meal together ? Do we see them all as a family say down eating even? I know in our house a dinner table chat is a really good way for us all to catch up with what we’ve all been doing. Who knows if they sat down at a table and talked it might encourage cass’ speech a little, how she lies and say professionals say there really happy with his speech surely she doesn’t believe her own lies ?

Reactions: 9
:rolleyes: I’ve already got visions of her spoiling that beautiful kitchen when she puts her Chavy paw print stamp on it! Seriously it’s a lovely kitchen why would you change it ? It’s not as if she does family meals? Maybe there stripping it and have a surface of microwaves🤔. Also do we ever see the children sitting down and eating a proper meal together ? Do we see them all as a family say down eating even? I know in our house a dinner table chat is a really good way for us all to catch up with what we’ve all been doing. Who knows if they sat down at a table and talked it might encourage cass’ speech a little, how she lies and say professionals say there really happy with his speech surely she doesn’t believe her own lies ?
My daughter who is mimis age has far better speech than Cass, but then she has parents that actually talk to her without a camera in the face

Reactions: 3
My daughter who is mimis age has far better speech than Cass, but then she has parents that actually talk to her without a camera in the face
Same, my daughter is Mimi’s age and it really surprises me how Cass is. I know every child is different but I’d say Mimi seems more progressed than him sometimes which is sad. If they just spent a little more time together as a family, I’m sure they wouldn’t have these issues. The lack of time together and normal family things like eating meals together, playing together, just being around each other would do wonders.

Reactions: 2
Same, my daughter is Mimi’s age and it really surprises me how Cass is. I know every child is different but I’d say Mimi seems more progressed than him sometimes which is sad. If they just spent a little more time together as a family, I’m sure they wouldn’t have these issues. The lack of time together and normal family things like eating meals together, playing together, just being around each other would do wonders.
I fully believe the only reason mimis speech and development is better than Cass’ is because we were in lockdown and they were forced to spend time with her at such a crucial developmental point in her life, where as he missed out on all of that

Reactions: 6
This threads been moving! We need a new thread title…

I’ll start with… thread suggestion…

NaomiElla21 #5 - Swapped Dominos every night for microwave meals, still not parenting but got some Jimmy Choo heels.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How ridiculous is it when now she’s actually putting her hand into Jordan’s pocket and they’re paying for things in the house, she keeps having to say this isn’t ad or gifted 🙄

How ridiculous is it when now she’s actually putting her hand into Jordan’s pocket and they’re paying for things in the house, she keeps having to say this isn’t ad or gifted 🙄
She's quick to say they're "NOT an ad or gifted" but never could be arsed to tag when they were could she!!

Reactions: 3
She's quick to say they're "NOT an ad or gifted" but never could be arsed to tag when they were could she!!
Yes! Goes to show how much they did get before, that she thought they were entitled to and didn’t even bother. I bet they failed to realise that after the lockdowns, lots of companies just cannot afford to be gifting things like cleaning, gardening, new kitchens, etc. They are trying to get back on track and thank goodness they don’t seem to have been gifted too much just yet so hope that doesn’t change 🤞🏻

"I always give them fruit & yogurt for snack time" really??? This girl really is delusional!! How can she bare faced lie like that and honestly expect people haven't noticed their tit diet?? Crisps, pizza, chocolate, sweets????? I'm gobsmacked with the audacity to say she"always gives them fruit and yogurt" 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She knows it's not their usual snacks...if it was she wouldn't be instagramming it, as it would usual be the everyday norm 🙄

Oh and so much for the kids not sitting in highchairs anymore 🤥; the home account shows one of them in a highchair in the kitchen. Imoan can't keep up with her lies

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her stories make me die.. look I certainly don’t want to be mean.. Be honest is all I’m saying!

Yes being a mum is hard! My little boy is 2.5 just had the biggest tantrum in the park ! But I dealt with it cause that’s what mums do!! I didn’t have my nanny on call…

he also speaks a lot more than cass

I mean good luck if you can afford a nanny.. but you’re their mum! You should be doing things for them..

Nay stop moaning about your children when you’re hardly present!

If you don’t like people voicing their opinions on your parenting.. simply don’t do stories on it!!!

think you crave the attention really nay nay! Also doesn’t her partner tell her to stop moaning! I know if all the stories on my son was me moaning- my partner would put me in my place🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She knows it's not their usual snacks...if it was she wouldn't be instagramming it, as it would usual be the everyday norm 🙄

Oh and so much for the kids not sitting in highchairs anymore 🤥; the home account shows one of them in a highchair in the kitchen. Imoan can't keep up with her lies
SPOT ON!!!!!

Just seen on his insta, he is doing photo opps at butlins for guests, no social distancing, no masks, and inside. Absolute madness
I expect the Guests are being charged . It’s pretty pricy to go to Meet and Greet when they are on tour

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.