Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Insta huns party 🤣

Notice all children in overly priced obvious designer gear. Basically like a Base UK meet up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Lollypop29

VIP Member
I think that’s what it is, I don’t begrudge anyone anything if they’re a decent person, we are all different. Genuinely nice rich people don’t need to flaunt their wealth, and it just shows she’s wasn’t raised with money as she doesn’t seem to understand the etiquette. One of her Insta huns moved into a huge house recently, she did show it off somewhat but not to this extent!! They could have done one family picture in the garden saying how happy they are theyre in, but no, home account, numerous videos, kitchen tours etc. She can’t in one hand claim she wants security etc then be doing a home account and house tours. Already they’ve shown the front gate from the inside and the garden, that is not in any way caring about security!!

CharlotteWebb

Has anxiety because ‘her needs aren’t fulfilled’. Someone please give her head a wobble. A few days with her children and only Sunday appeared to be on her own and she’s going to cry that she needs me time. She’s managed to get her hair and eyelashes done this week so far and we’re only on Thursday! Imagine living in the real world hun

• Heart
Has anyone noticed that the sarcastic answer to her question about the bedrooms has gone? Deleted?? I've been back through all her questions and answers and that one's not showing? If she's deleted it then that's proof she reads here!! She's seriously got issues that girl & her true nasty self show's through in those awful answers to ppls questions, desperate to be liked.......

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Don’t know why she want to knock through the annex and make the kitchen bigger. She doesn’t even cook as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Lollypop29

VIP Member
A second birthday party, full of Insta huns, just an excuse for them all to get together and film themselves then repost the stories. That party wasn’t for Mimi, it was for NayNay. A DJ and catering company at a 2 year olds birthday party?! 🤣🤣 I wonder if they did any party games, pass the parcel etc. Or if it really was a grown up party.

Does she need to justify having a nanny at all really? Isn't it her choice.

That could be said for a ļot of jobs. I agree so many influencers don't have it hard and tbh many are annoying as they are identical to each other and use filters, don't tell the truth and so many things they don't believe in what they promote. But I'm sure they must have to set things up, agree what's being said, send it to the brand first. I'm sure it's not full time but it must take a bit of work

Neither, she doesn't know me from Adam and I'm sure she doesn't care about my replies. However I think some people in here are attempting to bully her and it isn't nice to see the comments are upsetting her and I'm sure effecting her mental health. To comment on being a mum or her kids is to much. You may not like/be jealous of her lifestyle and you could comment if you want to of course but she's my done anything so bad to warrant nasty comments.

I'm a parent myself actually lol. Hence why I don't agree with mum shaming her. It isn't easy being a mum and if you feel she is struggling why not raise her up and offer nice suggestions to help. I actually admire she tells the truth on having kids rather than a lot of mum grammers who lie and act like every moment is a Pinterest board. I can comment where I see fit thanks, I'm not here about to be bullied off by some people on tattle life just because I said speaking on being a mum or her children is to far. Even if she does go out or spend time doing those things that doesn't mean she is a mum who doesn't love her children.
Gahhhh but she doesn’t tell the truth about having kids 😭 she’s in the 2% of parents who have kids and don’t actually do any parenting, they just rely on every other fucker to do it for them. I’m really sorry and I don’t want to be rude to you but as a parent you will know how bloody hard it is. Can you honestly say you spend that much time doing all the things she does? Living the life of luxury every day? Eating out breakfast lunch and dinner without your children? Being able to hire a nanny not just for childcare purposes? Don’t be sucked into her woe is me fake influencer bullshit. Yes she loves her kids I don’t doubt that but when she’s with them it’s for all the wrong reasons, not just because she genuinely enjoys their company and wants to spend time with them. It’s upsetting for everyone on here because we know as parents our kids come first and their best interests come first, can you honestly see that with Naomi? Her son didn’t even react warmly to her the other day.

The BEST thing she’s done for them is buy that house so they’ve got all that space to roam around in while she eye fucks herself at every given opportunity. As I said, if you’d care to read back through previous threads then you’ll know a lot of us did try to suggest “raising her up” options, however, she was incredibly defensive (despite actively seeking gossip about herself on a GOSSIP FORUM) on her stories and a lot of it turned sour grapes from there because she just gives all sorts of nasty vibes off in everything she does. You’re more than welcome to stay and stick up for her but I don’t think you’re going to win this argument unfortunately. I also don’t think you know her, I think people just get totally sucked into the fake influencer niceness of making you feel like you’re their “friends” without actually knowing them and it needs to stop. She’s just as bad as the rest of them.

• Heart
It’s clear how much she reads here, because for snack time when have you ever seen the kids eat fruit and a yoghurt? The only thing I’ve religiously seen them eat is her chocolate buttons and pizza! Wish she’d recorded her actually giving them it, probably thrown on the floor or walked away from thinking what the f**k is this .
clearly inviting Tash Blake and Ivy to push numbers up, I’ve only ever seen them meet up once , and that wasnt even them, it was more like a friend of a friend bought a friend! Surely your wedding day is meant to be made up of your nearest and dearest, not just mum Friends you’ve made online and saw at the farm... talking of farm hope all the staff there are invited she and the kids must see them at least 3 times a week,
Also I’m intrested to see the big fuss for mimis birthday , and what she gets her nan, wonder if nan would like a copy of the mag with her granddaughters tits on full spread

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
Calm down I think that person was being sarcastic lol after lady of the manor naomi zena courts turned her nose up at renting a house the other day.
Yes I was being sarcastic. More because we all know how outraged nay nay would be if someone even suggested cars on finance 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Krala012

Do you think they still live within driving distance to her favourite waggas and the gym? Or will she need find new places to go to avoid her children
😂😂😂 She’s a pro when it comes to avoiding her children, I’m sure she’ll have no problem!

• Haha
Reactions: 12