Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
She’s got some audacity. What is she really proud of though? That fact she spends more time getting away from her children than what she does being with them? Having a nanny to basically be a mother figure to them? Having a cleaner? Having no real actual job? Dominoes for your kids diet? Living off someone else’s achievements? The list can go on.. I’d love to know what she’s worked hard for. She needs to get off her high horse.

And tbh if you was truly happy within you wouldn’t need to over compensate about how happy you are and ‘negative’ comments wouldn’t even bother you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

piebarm

I don’t know if she’s deluded or just unintelligent. It’s sad but true: once you become a parent, your needs are no longer the priority because YOU chose to bring a child into the world. It wasn’t their decision. It was yours. So you have a responsibility to commit to raising them in the best way possible. She’s got everything on a plate given to her and it still isn’t enough.
I don’t know why but she’s really annoyed me this morning more than usual. Probably because at three o’clock this morning I was woken by my severely autistic 9 year old who’d wet the bed and (because he can’t stand the feeling of any liquid - bath times are a joy 😩) he was screaming the place down, meaning the other two children were woken. I then had to change bedding, try to settle all 3 kids, and then at 7am drag all three from their beds when they were shattered to drive them to their schools - one nursery, one primary, one special school - before logging into work at 9. I am utterly exhausted. I do it all on my own and I’m happy to do it because I chose those children but when I see Naomi whinging about not being fulfilled as I was crying trying to stop my autistic son from hitting me this morning, I really do not have any sympathy! 😢

• Heart

Wishwash

I think that flaunting of the cars is disgusting. People have lost so much during this pandemic and these lot have repeatedly broken covid rules. I think it's sickening and in such poor taste to flaunt their wealth like that. One of those cars could have fed a whole school of children's school dinners for a year. Probably more.

I know the Banjo brothers have worked hard but Naomi is just a sugar hut Hun who got lucky.

• Heart

Lollypop29

VIP Member
Million percent she’s copying Chloe Lauren (fellow Insta hun) just moved into a huge house, bi folds all around, Chloe is vain as anything but does parent her kids so is slightly more relatable than nay nay.

I totally get how everyone has different budgets when it comes to houses, but calling a 5 bed house a ‘stepping stone’ is just not relatable at all- she’s going to be horrendous at prep school - ‘oh yes me and Jord are popping to the Maldives next week- the nanny will have the babies’

Reactions: 15

Esme

VIP Member
Does she need to justify having a nanny at all really? Isn't it her choice.

That could be said for a ļot of jobs. I agree so many influencers don't have it hard and tbh many are annoying as they are identical to each other and use filters, don't tell the truth and so many things they don't believe in what they promote. But I'm sure they must have to set things up, agree what's being said, send it to the brand first. I'm sure it's not full time but it must take a bit of work

Neither, she doesn't know me from Adam and I'm sure she doesn't care about my replies. However I think some people in here are attempting to bully her and it isn't nice to see the comments are upsetting her and I'm sure effecting her mental health. To comment on being a mum or her kids is to much. You may not like/be jealous of her lifestyle and you could comment if you want to of course but she's my done anything so bad to warrant nasty comments.

I'm a parent myself actually lol. Hence why I don't agree with mum shaming her. It isn't easy being a mum and if you feel she is struggling why not raise her up and offer nice suggestions to help. I actually admire she tells the truth on having kids rather than a lot of mum grammers who lie and act like every moment is a Pinterest board. I can comment where I see fit thanks, I'm not here about to be bullied off by some people on tattle life just because I said speaking on being a mum or her children is to far. Even if she does go out or spend time doing those things that doesn't mean she is a mum who doesn't love her children.

That's so wrong to comment on a child. You know every child develops differently and for all you know they may be but aren't saying so online.
I’m certain some things nay has posted in the past have not been agreed by the brand. Her ads are just too bad…spelling mistakes, umming and ahhing, very unnatural. She, like many many others out there, are putting their life, their children, their home and privacy, online. You cannot do a job and not receive feedback, positive or negative, whether that job is private or not. Like many influencers, nay doesn’t want to be held accountable, she doesn’t want anyone to tell her they have a different opinion or she could do something differently. She would rather scream troll and claim the person needs therapy. People are genuinely concerned for the relationship she has with her children and the lack of care for them. Just because you can afford a massive house, lots of expensive cars, an excessive amount of toys and designer clothes for your kids doesn’t make you a good parent. A good parent is just there, loving and nurturing their child as they grow. A child in Burberry is no more loved than a child in primark.

We aren’t bullying her. If we wanted to direct anything at her then we would comment on her page or message her. But she thinks she knows best. We are simply having a discussion and it seems most of us are on the same page when it comes to things. We’re not jealous of her life, perhaps money would make things easier for some of us but money isn’t everything. It doesn’t make you happy as we see with nay. She is just trying to fill the voids. She doesn’t have to read here if she doesn’t like it? I wouldn’t read about myself online! Whether that be here, Facebook, the daily fail, anywhere. People will always have opinions on others. Whether it is said out loud, messaged or written somewhere, you cannot stop the opinion of others.

None of us here have ever said being a mum is easy! It’s hard, it’s tiring, you’re always wanting a break and the second you get one you want to be back with your child! You still wake up everyday and do it all again, even when you’ve had the worst day! When they chose to have babies, they chose to put someone else first. She talks about it being hard but what is hard about her life exactly? They’ve just moved and she hasn’t lifted a finger! How can she even pretend to relate to any of us? We’ve suggested things here in previous threads, all sorts of things to help her but of course we are just nasty tattlers. Her children are so beautiful and deserve so much more! It would be amazing to see her say Cass isn’t where we’d like him to be so we’re doing this to help or Mimi was having a hard time earlier but as we have our nanny, she was with Cass so I was able to sit with Mimi, give her the time and attention she needed and understand what was wrong. Or to just say the kids are down for their nap, so I’ve grabbed 5 minutes to sit in the garden with a drink and snack. THAT would be amazing! That would be relatable! But instead she moans how hard her life is, that her needs aren’t met and her kids are misbehaving. How are her needs not being met? Literally what else does she need?

While I hate to talk about other children, the mention of speech here is regular and recurrent. It can’t be ignored because it’s quite worrying. As a parent you don’t want to know there is something not quite right with your child, but getting it sorted is the best solution rather than ignoring it surely.

• Heart

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
She’s so bloody rude….the latest reply to the bedroom question, I didn’t think there was a dig there at all, just a genuine question and her reply was so rude. I hope the moving company lose the box with her phone charger in.

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
I think the problem is she thinks everyone wants to be her, is jealous, jealous of where they live, their money, Jordan etc. Honestly she can keep her life, there is nothing there to be proud of. She knew what she was after being a glamour model and working as a sugar slut.

I’d personally want a private life if my partner was famous and/or rich. I have a normal life and still don’t put things on social media 😂 I’m a stay at home mum, I actually love it unlike her and I’m home with my daughter every single day.

She is so dependent on other people pawing over her, she said she’d had loads of messages about how amazing she is, how happy and how real she is 😂 alright Hun, you believe that. She’s clearly very unhappy and looks for validation from strangers online. She’s definitely one of those “once I have a 6 bed house, once we have bi fold doors all around, once I have that car, once I have that designer bag, I’ll be happy”. She’ll never be happy. And as for her 30th birthday party…it’ll be full of online Insta Hun mums looking to increase their follower counts 😂

• Heart

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Excuse me but huns earning a 6 figure salary creating content! You huns are so rude! 🤣

Just bought mummy a car didn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Goldfish

VIP Member
Shes mid twenties I believe and yes they're a young couple enjoying themselves with what they achieved. You can't look down on anyone because of how they make their money. I mean she does work and plenty of people have nannies and they doesn't equate to them not loving their children. She is there every day with them so I can't see where because you see her going to lunch or similar that means she doesn't enjoy being with them? Also do to know if she suffered post partum illness or anything like that? It isn't fair to judge her as a mother because she has a nanny and works in a job you for some reason dont find suitable. Now don't get me wrong influencer sometimes feel samey but hey good work if you can get it.
She’s 30 in December.. she goes to the gym, gets her hair, nails and lashes done pretty much weekly and is either always on date nights or out for lunch? She’s living the life of a young 20 year old with no kids and that’s not ok and if you think it is, sorry but you’re clearly not a parent.. as for the influencer shit, she pops out a few ads here and there and the only other thing she done was bag a banjo brother.. if you think she’s that great feel free to start a rave thread elsewhere

Goldfish

VIP Member
Someone asked about another baby. She said she wants to enjoy these 2 but after they’re married who knows, she wants a big family….sorry the person who has a nanny more than full time and leaves them at every opportunity wants to enjoy them? Sorry what. What a bloody idiot! Her q&a was a train wreck. Go to bed nay, you’re embarrassing yourself. We’ve NEVER rented, we’ve always lived in detached houses. Ok Hun, you didn’t get yourself there you simply bagged a well off partner 🥴

The answer she gave about everyone knowing where they live, it’s not like they’re exactly subtle with their cars or what they show on Instagram 🤔 she loves to show off but then gets annoyed when people know their address. Most people keep a low profile and are private, but not this dickhead.
I don’t get why she tries to act so accomplished about them only owning houses? I’m not being funny but they’re both just riding of the coat tails of someone else’s success, diversity would still be just as successful if he wasn’t in it.. it’s not like they’ve exactly worked hard to get to where they are, all she done was got lucky on a night out and his brother is Ashley Banjo

• Heart

Goldfish

VIP Member
I’ve just seen Jordan’s post about the move and how he’s saying we don’t do things easy, wedding and house move at the same time, they’re not getting married until next year, which they have wedding planners doing every little thing, but they also had a removal company and an army of people helping them move? It’s not like they’re two parents with young children doing it all by themselves🙄

• Haha

Lollypop29

VIP Member
‘The one thing I’m keeping in this house’- for someone who wants to be relatable- she’s just purchased a huge house that looks lovely, yet all she wants to do is change everything. I get the feeling Naomi is a girl who’s never going to be satisfied.

Reactions: 14

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
For me, it isn't just that she has a nanny so she can swan off for 'me time', its her lying that it's because of work when we all know she spends it at the gym, out for lunch, nails, eyelashes and hair. Why lie?
BUT it's also the fact she still fucking whinges how hard her life is when she has to look after her own kids.
I see her parents are still down, the ones she moans she doesn't see much. Moans she has no family support when it's obviously all lies.

"I always give them fruit & yogurt for snack time" really??? This girl really is delusional!! How can she bare faced lie like that and honestly expect people haven't noticed their shit diet?? Crisps, pizza, chocolate, sweets????? I'm gobsmacked with the audacity to say she"always gives them fruit and yogurt" 🤦

• Heart

Goldfish

VIP Member
Honestly I’d love to be as stressed as she is, just bought a beautiful 6 bed detached house, that she doesn’t have to clean because she has a cleaner, two adorable kids, who she doesn’t look after because nanny, a wedding that she isn’t organising because who would organise their own wedding🙄 but it’s so stressful because she has to answer some emails and put some clothes away

• Heart

Jelly_b

VIP Member
Does she need to justify having a nanny at all really? Isn't it her choice.

That could be said for a ļot of jobs. I agree so many influencers don't have it hard and tbh many are annoying as they are identical to each other and use filters, don't tell the truth and so many things they don't believe in what they promote. But I'm sure they must have to set things up, agree what's being said, send it to the brand first. I'm sure it's not full time but it must take a bit of work

Neither, she doesn't know me from Adam and I'm sure she doesn't care about my replies. However I think some people in here are attempting to bully her and it isn't nice to see the comments are upsetting her and I'm sure effecting her mental health. To comment on being a mum or her kids is to much. You may not like/be jealous of her lifestyle and you could comment if you want to of course but she's my done anything so bad to warrant nasty comments.

I'm a parent myself actually lol. Hence why I don't agree with mum shaming her. It isn't easy being a mum and if you feel she is struggling why not raise her up and offer nice suggestions to help. I actually admire she tells the truth on having kids rather than a lot of mum grammers who lie and act like every moment is a Pinterest board. I can comment where I see fit thanks, I'm not here about to be bullied off by some people on tattle life just because I said speaking on being a mum or her children is to far. Even if she does go out or spend time doing those things that doesn't mean she is a mum who doesn't love her children.

That's so wrong to comment on a child. You know every child develops differently and for all you know they may be but aren't saying so online.
The reason why people get so annoyed with her isn’t that she has a nanny but the fact she says she is so busy working that she can’t possibly spend time with her children. Yet all she does is go to the gym, out for lunch, hairdressers, eyelashes. It’s like she will do anything do get away from her children. She even went to the gym on cass’s birthday! She does the odd shitty cringey ad here and there but not exactly what you would call a full time job. She claims they’ve worked hard to get what they have but what exactly has she done?

• Haha