Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cass is emotional today that’s why he’s chomping on his dummy today duck off nay I hope no one gifts you anything and by 2022 Jord is a fat duck and you have to take a job at slut hut to provide

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone noticed that the sarcastic answer to her question about the bedrooms has gone? Deleted?? I've been back through all her questions and answers and that one's not showing? If she's deleted it then that's proof she reads here!! She's seriously got issues that girl & her true nasty self show's through in those awful answers to ppls questions, desperate to be liked.......

Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed that the sarcastic answer to her question about the bedrooms has gone? Deleted?? I've been back through all her questions and answers and that one's not showing? If she's deleted it then that's proof she reads here!! She's seriously got issues that girl & her true nasty self show's through in those awful answers to ppls questions, desperate to be liked.......
It’s still there… just after the questions it’s like on its own. She’s awful. What she doesn’t realise is some of her followers may be scraping by and genuinely can’t understand why she’d buy 6 beds for a family of 4- yes most people know it’s because it’s the house they liked (bought to show off) - but some won’t do why can’t she just answer diplomatically? She needs serious media training and her phone confiscated.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Note how the home account has Banjo in the name. They’re not the only Banjos ffs! Just using the name for freebies - argh, makes me sick.

Reactions: 9
I think the problem is she thinks everyone wants to be her, is jealous, jealous of where they live, their money, Jordan etc. Honestly she can keep her life, there is nothing there to be proud of. She knew what she was after being a glamour model and working as a sugar slut.

I’d personally want a private life if my partner was famous and/or rich. I have a normal life and still don’t put things on social media 😂 I’m a stay at home mum, I actually love it unlike her and I’m home with my daughter every single day.

She is so dependent on other people pawing over her, she said she’d had loads of messages about how amazing she is, how happy and how real she is 😂 alright Hun, you believe that. She’s clearly very unhappy and looks for validation from strangers online. She’s definitely one of those “once I have a 6 bed house, once we have bi fold doors all around, once I have that car, once I have that designer bag, I’ll be happy”. She’ll never be happy. And as for her 30th birthday party…it’ll be full of online Insta Hun mums looking to increase their follower counts 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Been following this thread for a while and think she is vile but can’t stop watching her as it’s like car crash tv 🤣

She comes across so rude! She can clearly pick and choose the Q&A that she shares so chose that one to be a witch!

She will make out that she has had such a busy day today moving when in reality she is just watching everyone else work for her!

Reactions: 11
What was she in about, we are planning something, we have an idea of what we want to achieve and this takes us towards it?!!
Doesn't make any sense.

You mean you want a fancy house to show off, well yes their you go.

Reactions: 4
She’s one of the least humble people I’ve seen on Instagram. She got with the dancer from diversity who’s not really that talented but happens to be the brother of the leader so keeps his space, she did glamour modelling, she worked as a sugar hut hun. She wanted this life from the moment she moved to essex. But to say how hard they’ve worked for it?!! Without Ashley being Ashley, and actually her MIL who manages the group, she’d be no where. I’m shocked people would actually believe she works hard.

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure a few months again when she was trying to be more relatable she said she was up to her eyeballs in debt before she meet Jordon but wants to convince people that she can get a mortgage against a 6 bed house

Reactions: 8
I really hope she doesn’t move to a beautiful older property and completely ruin it like everyone else does

Reactions: 6
Might be being ridiculous here but if I was the new owners - with kids - don’t think I’d want the lay out of my new house all over the internet?

Reactions: 8
I didn’t realise there was another thread on this bint but her stories over the last couple of days has made me come looking!

Was their house not listed online somewhere a couple of months back? I remember looking through the pics!

Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise there was another thread on this bint but her stories over the last couple of days has made me come looking!

Was their house not listed online somewhere a couple of months back? I remember looking through the pics!
Yes it was, we all saw it! But according to nay it sold before it was listed online 🤣🤣🤣

She doesn’t care about showing the house now. She doesn’t even care about her own kids safety let alone anyone else’s 🙄

Reactions: 5
Well she already said it has bi-folds, and I can't see her wanting anything too dated, huns too precious

Cass is emotional today that’s why he’s chomping on his dummy today duck off nay I hope no one gifts you anything and by 2022 Jord is a fat duck and you have to take a job at slut hut to provide
I laughed at this way too hard 😂

• Haha
She’s so bloody rude….the latest reply to the bedroom question, I didn’t think there was a dig there at all, just a genuine question and her reply was so rude. I hope the moving company lose the box with her phone charger in.
oh imoan has a power bank in the pockets of her ridiculous outfits at all times no doubt! silly girl is never off insta, it made me laugh when someone wrote how she’s glowing in the q&a and she done a whole paragraph on her personal growth and mentioned that social media breaks helped.. what breaks?? I don’t recall one

It's been taken off rightmove, but I screenshotted it at the time 😉
you’re the kind of person we need on here 👏👏👏

I’d love to find the new house online 😂 I just can’t remember the area they live. I’m sure she’ll start being cagey about it and then slowly end up showing it entirely like before.

eta - there’s a new story of Mimi in their new garden. Nay is speaking to her and Mimi doesn’t even react, runs past…maybe instead of focusing on herself so intensely, she should work on the relationship with her child who clearly gives no fucks she’s near her or talking to her. My daughter ALWAYS responds to me, even if she was running to something she’d look back to check I was following.

Not even 24 hours after saying she wants to keep the new house private she’s already showing the garden off:rolleyes:😂

• Haha
Whether I'm paid or not, I'd be highly fcked off being filmed by this twit whilst I'm working 🙄

Someone please comment to point out her rightmove lies!!!! How funny would it be for her to respond we're wrong then BAM, screenshot 🤣🤣

She’ll be sitting there itching to show off the size of their new pad. Advertisement for gardener in 3,2,1….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.