Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those mops have plastic pads ( bad for the environment ) you can get one with the squirty bit and washable pads in b and m for 6 much better. She’s never cleaned a floor before.

Reactions: 5
Another z lister making a new insta home account. I swear they do this just to attempt to stay relevant 😳

Reactions: 7
Not sure what I can / can't say on here?! But yes via rightmove. I put in Hockley as the search and within 20 miles. There are two it could be based on the garden and that big paved area.
Can you price it? There’s quite a few. I’ve searched loads 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen Jordan’s post about the move and how he’s saying we don’t do things easy, wedding and house move at the same time, they’re not getting married until next year, which they have wedding planners doing every little thing, but they also had a removal company and an army of people helping them move? It’s not like they’re two parents with young children doing it all by themselves🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nay has said numerous times the wedding hasn’t been stressful and is all sorted. Their house move, neither of them did ANYTHING! They didn’t pack or load the trucks or unload them or clean anywhere (unless it’s an ad and it’s just for pretend 🤡).

It really annoyed me when they put their grid posts up they started with “we’ve got news, no we’re not pregnant”. It’s so bleeping weird. Just say we’ve got news - we’re moving 🤯 they only hint at a baby to keep people interested because they’re so boring and lazy.

Reactions: 5
Considering theirs went on for £650,000 I’d be amazed if they bought double that. Some of the house are on for 2,3,4 million! And so many with pools it surprises me they didn’t get one with a pool to be honest. Jordan can’t have all his cars at the old house so maybe the new one has lots of space. She said it had loads of space but the garden doesn’t look that big.

Reactions: 4
Any comments about the new house are gone… am I missing something with Tattle lol

Reactions: 2
Good god totally not his fault but for a 3 year old Cass's speech needs an intervention 😳😳 and pronto, sounded like he was speaking a foreign language bless him 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Good god totally not his fault but for a 3 year old Cass's speech needs an intervention 😳😳 and pronto, sounded like he was speaking a foreign language bless him 😞
I know all kids are completely different and all progress at completely different ages. But I really feel you can tell when a child hasn't been spoken to or interacted with. I tried to listen three times and just couldn't make out what he was saying. 😢 I feel so sorry for the kids 😢 it's all good that you have this lovely big huge house to flaunt all over the gram but ultimately the kids have been put to the side whilst she "influences"..... ironic that the only ones she isn't influencing is her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She doesn't even seem to realise he needs help?! Even if she just spent half an hour a day giving him full attention and playing with him, talking through what they are doing he would soon pick up words and sounds a lot clearer.
It just takes effort

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Cass’s speech is so bad. We’ve been saying it here for months

if they have enough money for this new house and Jordan’s new Audi, they definitely have enough to pay for private help to get him in the right place for prep school. They’re just failing him so badly and it’s honestly very difficult to keep seeing.

Reactions: 8
My parents always told us if you have money you don’t need to talk about it and don’t show off. This is where you see she has no class and SHE has no money. She has what she has because of her boyfriend and she’s as trashy as they come.

Reactions: 18
All the z listers are making home accounts to show off their huge houses they’ve got 😷 someone with real money doesn’t need/want to do that….

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.