Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she wouldnā€™t know hard working if it bit her on the arse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s full of it. Maybe she should proof read her post, awful English! We did it all ā€œourselfā€.
SO humble šŸ¤£ didnā€™t see you making a decent penny for the new home, pretty sure itā€™s all Ashley.

Shows the entire grounds of their home, says the camera doesnā€™t show the enormity of their kitchenā€¦never seen Fran do that. Maybe take a note out of her book nay nay the bragger.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I had a little dig in companies house, and considering how much diversity must of earned for butlins constant shows and workshops, not to mention the other tours etc...its interesting their Diversity companies have been dissolved more than once, 3 times even. Dating back to 2009 even.

Ashley also has his fingers in LOTS of pies...probably clever tactics to pay as little tax as humanly possible by them both I'm sure, and pay them all out handsome pay packets. Ashley is definitely the brains behind it all.

Naynay and Jordan will probably have a hefty mortgage on that house, we have seen they spend money like water. Imagine poor naynay getting repossessed šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s coming across so badly!! What is this show off culture I donā€™t understand it?! Some people have small houses, some have big- at the end of it we all end up in the same place and what really matters is being a decent human. Why do you need to show off your big house to strangers online I just donā€™t get it?!!

she didnā€™t work hard to get it, she did glamour modelling and worked at sugar hut and bagged a z lister who coasts off his brothers success. Theyā€™re idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s coming across so badly!! What is this show off culture I donā€™t understand it?! Some people have small houses, some have big- at the end of it we all end up in the same place and what really matters is being a decent human. Why do you need to show off your big house to strangers online I just donā€™t get it?!!

she didnā€™t work hard to get it, she did glamour modelling and worked at sugar hut and bagged a z lister who coasts off his brothers success. Theyā€™re idiots.
Well said! She hasnā€™t grafted at all! Sheā€™s a bleep

Reactions: 7
@Puglypoohead donā€™t companies get dissolved because theyā€™re being naughty? Iā€™ve known a few dodgy companies in my time who kept being dissolved but restarted in another name and they were trying to get away with dodgy stuffā€¦?

You donā€™t need a big house, a flash car, designer bags to be happy. If youā€™re truly happy, youā€™ll be happy living anywhere as long as youā€™re with your family. The thing is sheā€™s even hinted this might not be their forever home, so sheā€™s barely moved in and already hinting one day theyā€™d love somewhere bigger and better. Just be happy with what you have! I found it so strange when she said itā€™s making her happy seeing the kids play outside in the massive garden, but they were just as happy in the old house? I donā€™t remember how big my garden was as a child or how many bedrooms in our house. My best memories are time with my family, caravan holidays, new year eve parties at my aunt and uncles.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It makes her so happy seeing the kids play outside.. it will last a few days before sheā€™s back out trying to get away from them šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry huns! Iā€™m off to do some healing coz i is bitter about babes achievements lol

• Haha
Imagine being so rattled about ONE persons comment. Nay is a nasty witch, she tries to hide it but canā€™t always keep it in.
429DB4F9-0A92-48E9-B021-0307BE7E6A1D.jpeg
D6871AC5-8BFE-430A-A55C-1835E156B82D.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She cannot handle criticism at all, what is with all this healing stuff?! šŸ¤£ by the way thatā€™s not me- tattler or random?!
I genuinely think itā€™s someone who agrees with us but isnā€™t here who has spoken the truth. Nay canā€™t handle the truth sheā€™s a precious little pansy

Shes right for once!!!!!!

Her and chess ARE different people!!!
Francesca is humble, content and a fantastic mother! Nay is boastful, neggy, and escapes motherhood at EVERY opportunity

Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s got some audacity. What is she really proud of though? That fact she spends more time getting away from her children than what she does being with them? Having a nanny to basically be a mother figure to them? Having a cleaner? Having no real actual job? Dominoes for your kids diet? Living off someone elseā€™s achievements? The list can go on.. Iā€™d love to know what sheā€™s worked hard for. She needs to get off her high horse.

And tbh if you was truly happy within you wouldnā€™t need to over compensate about how happy you are and ā€˜negativeā€™ comments wouldnā€™t even bother you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The comment wasn't even that bad šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø they could have said far worse šŸ˜­

Dunno about you lot, but I can be happy for others in spades! just as an example, yesterday, my friend told me she has bought a new build flat which will be ready early next year. My friend failed her degree then worked a string of low paid jobs whilst retaking her final year and then her masters part time before finally landing her dream job 18 months ago and saving up ever since to get a deposit together to buy herself a flat with no help from anyone šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

No ones unhappy about her getting the new house, well I'm certainly not, what I despise is this suggestion that she's ramming down everyone's throats that she's "worked so hard" to achieve the house when her contribution has been minimal, she even said herself all her earnings from last year for her crap boring ads šŸ˜­ went on buying her mum a brand new Audi (still have no idea why) buying designer items and, didn't she say paying off debts?

I honestly think she does it all on purpose for a reaction, so she can shout about it even more šŸ˜‚ she LOVES the attention

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t even know why she has to retaliate? Instead of trying to tell people they need therapy, just think ok thatā€™s your opinion and move on with your day. I feel like she gets defensive and angry because she knows theyā€™re right and she didnā€™t achieve anything to buy that house other than accidentally on purpose making sure had two cash cows to tie her to Jordan.

• Heart
It's all so self centered. I know all parents want to provide for their kids but what about helping others? She could do so much good with their privilege and set up something long lasting to help underprivileged young people or something.
But no just building her empire for her and her spoilt kids. šŸ™„

All these insta huns spout the same - as long as we are happy that's enough. Such a F you to everyone struggling. Ahhhhhhh such a selfish bunch of beeeep

• Heart
Imagine loving your life/being in the middle of a house move but still being concerned by what others write on an Instagram post/Internet forum about you šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ gutted nay nay, youā€™ll never be happy if you care that much about what other people think.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.