Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to this wee lassie but are her eyelashes a serious thing? Not a parody?
Nay always does stories about how absolutely incredible they are and her lash tech is the best around 🤣 she loves them like they are!

Reactions: 1
I’d be avoiding her lash technician if I was looking for one. They’re a joke, surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if it’s been done to death, the weight of those bad boys alone must be crazy.

40F2F9B4-249C-4F1B-BB10-B8483CC1ED11.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m new to this wee lassie but are her eyelashes a serious thing? Not a parody?
100% serious we're afraid!

Seriously how much better did she look just a short while ago!
Each to their own but I do find it quite sad what she's continually doing to her face. And I just don't understand why the teeth are so so big! I've got a friend with veneers (following a bad accident rather than vanity) and hers look amazing. She even avoided bright bright white for a more natural look. So why do people keep going for the Donkey look 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
I can’t believe he’s on that healthy eating thing lol if they were on it to be shown how to eat well for less, well yes I’d be interested as I don’t hate the program

Reactions: 3
I will be contacting bbc, why is he doing a show portraying one thing and then basically a billboard for dominos!

Reactions: 6
It is such a shame she was so cute and pretty before the teeth, lashes etc. It’s sad she couldn’t see that really! Or she’s just so into showing how rich she is, if it costs, she’s doing it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Narrrr they need eat well for less to come into their home 😫 dunno what’s more ironic the fact their diets are awful or that they constantly wasting money themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she keep making a big point of him going to a prep school, no one gives a tit if he’s going to pre school, prep school or nursery, anything to show off the money

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she keep making a big point of him going to a prep school, no one gives a tit if he’s going to pre school, prep school or nursery, anything to show off the money
Even most private schools call their prep ‘nursery, reception’ etc, prep just means preparatory school, which is the school before a private senior school… she doesn’t realise that real money doesn’t shout like she does.

Even when she tried to take pictures with her kids it looks so forced and they look so uninterested in her

Even most private schools call their prep ‘nursery, reception’ etc, prep just means preparatory school, which is the school before a private senior school… she doesn’t realise that real money doesn’t shout like she does.
The school hes going to is fee paying and does call his classes Pre-reception (their primary school bit is the prep school)
I presume that's the one hes going to as Jordan and his siblings all went there and the uniform looks similar. Its not fancy fancy so Nay nay may fit in with the school run mums.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The school hes going to is fee paying and does call his classes Pre-reception (their primary school bit is the prep school)
I presume that's the one hes going to as Jordan and his siblings all went there and the uniform looks similar. Its not fancy fancy so Nay nay may fit in with the school run mums.
Jordan and Ashley went to a private school?!

Are papa banjo and Danielle rich? 😳 I never knew.

All 3 of the siblings did. Its not (well not at the time) eye wateringly expensive.
Again this is only me presuming Cass is going to the same school but I can imagine he would. (Feel like a stalker 😂)

• Haha
So if you look at the one the banjos went to it’s not that expensive, and they do call their years ‘reception’ etc… it’s pre reception… she’s purely saying prep school to sound rich and posh. It’s ridiculous, she’s ridiculous

My daughters goes to private school and I’m not rich. It depends on the school as one she went to before it closed down was £550 a month, the one she’s at now is nearly £1000 a month

My daughters goes to private school and I’m not rich. It depends on the school as one she went to before it closed down was £550 a month, the one she’s at now is nearly £1000 a month
With all due respect, if you can afford £500 per month in school fees, you’re not exactly struggling are you!?! I barely have £50 per month after all essentials are paid for. And I’m talking bare minimum essentials.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.