Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that flaunting of the cars is disgusting. People have lost so much during this pandemic and these lot have repeatedly broken covid rules. I think it's sickening and in such poor taste to flaunt their wealth like that. One of those cars could have fed a whole school of children's school dinners for a year. Probably more.

I know the Banjo brothers have worked hard but Naomi is just a sugar hut Hun who got lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder why these containers are there? You can also see cones, I wonder if it’s a new build and that’s why it wasn’t to be found?
CB3B518B-E540-49A6-B212-05CDE5088124.png

I am always happy for anyone who makes a success of themselves but why brag?! There is a fine line between being humble and bragging and what we've seen this week just isn't attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am always happy for anyone who makes a success of themselves but why brag?! There is a fine line between being humble and bragging and what we've seen this week just isn't attractive.
The thing that makes it worse is her riding ‘the banjos’ fame, like she didn’t earn anything to afford her lifestyle. Doing some shite adverts a few times a month isn’t going to be able to afford what they have. Bad taste especially in the mist of a global pandemic 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She needs to sort Cass’ speech out. Poor boy. No wonder he gets so frustrated all the time, he’s trying to communicate but because of the down right awful parenting, he’s not understood.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All those cars are probably on finance anyway
Er I think you’ll find that just like they have NEVER rented and always bought, that the cars are also NEVER leased but always bought 🤣😉💸

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Er I think you’ll find that just like they have NEVER rented and always bought, that the cars are also NEVER leased but always bought 🤣😉💸
And you base that fact on what evidence. Was only a few years ago Ashley had to sell his flat to finance one of Diversity’s tours! That poor little boy is 3 and can’t even speak properly. My just 2 year old grandson speaks better

Reactions: 2
My nearly 2 year old can string a sentence together like its nothing and it makes you really think that cass does need some help with his speech when you see him try to talk and its not coming out, feel really sorry for him hes gunna have a shock when he goes to ‘prep school’ and its all there fault they really could of tried harder and had some help for him by now

Reactions: 3
And you base that fact on what evidence. Was only a few years ago Ashley had to sell his flat to finance one of Diversity’s tours! That poor little boy is 3 and can’t even speak properly. My just 2 year old grandson speaks better
Calm down I think that person was being sarcastic lol after lady of the manor naomi zena courts turned her nose up at renting a house the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Calm down I think that person was being sarcastic lol after lady of the manor naomi zena courts turned her nose up at renting a house the other day.
Yes I was being sarcastic. More because we all know how outraged nay nay would be if someone even suggested cars on finance 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My nearly 2 year old can string a sentence together like its nothing and it makes you really think that cass does need some help with his speech when you see him try to talk and its not coming out, feel really sorry for him hes gunna have a shock when he goes to ‘prep school’ and its all there fault they really could of tried harder and had some help for him by now
My daughter who’s the same age as mimi can also string sentences together and speaks a lot clearer than cass, I actually couldn’t make out what he was trying to say

Reactions: 5
Yes I was being sarcastic. More because we all know how outraged nay nay would be if someone even suggested cars on finance 🤣
Do we all think Naomi and Jordan must have zero savings? I know it's been said here before but I don't get how Ash and Fran live quite a normal humble existence when Ashley founded diversity and these 2 air heads swan around like they're the Beckham's.... They must live hand to mouth that's the only explanation.

Reactions: 11
Sorry thought it was Nay Nay in disguise saying how could that be true. I think she probably has no idea of their finances- mind you I don’t think he does either. Always struck me as a bit dim- definitely not as switched on as Ashley
Their mother Danielle must be horrified at Nay

Reactions: 9
Excuse me but huns earning a 6 figure salary creating content! You huns are so rude! 🤣

Just bought mummy a car didn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think they still live within driving distance to her favourite waggas and the gym? Or will she need find new places to go to avoid her children

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think they still live within driving distance to her favourite waggas and the gym? Or will she need find new places to go to avoid her children
I think she's closer now to her favourite waggas but thats based on a feeling not actually knowing!

Reactions: 4
This thread moves faster than the Mrs Hinch thread. People are finally seeing Nay for the rat she is

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.