Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they still live within driving distance to her favourite waggas and the gym? Or will she need find new places to go to avoid her children
😂😂😂 She’s a pro when it comes to avoiding her children, I’m sure she’ll have no problem!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think they still live within driving distance to her favourite waggas and the gym? Or will she need find new places to go to avoid her children
She’ll have moved further away, so she can still go but be out of the house for longer and moan about how farrrrr it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to really like Jordan but I think he’s turning into a bit of a show off tw*t!

Reactions: 11
I think further from Basildon!
They were inbetween Southend and bas Vegas before!
Maybe further from family too so she moan about the lack of support!

It does make u wonder, she ordered from a takeaway in Southend that wouldn’t deliver due to distance but jordan travelled to pick it up 🤔
I’m surprised she didn’t pull the ‘do you know who I am?!’ Card 🤣🤣

I think further from Basildon!
They were inbetween Southend and bas Vegas before!
Maybe further from family too so she moan about the lack of support!

It does make u wonder, she ordered from a takeaway in Southend that wouldn’t deliver due to distance but jordan travelled to pick it up 🤔
I’m surprised she didn’t pull the ‘do you know who I am?!’ Card 🤣🤣
And then he had the cheek to moan about having to wait and sitting with the other drivers who were picking up and delivering. Honestly my heart bleeds for how unfair it is, he had to wait half an hour for them to cook their food🙄
I’m sure nay got on the phone “I’m a BANJO you know diversity! Do my food now! I want to stuff my face”.
As above, he’s getting just as bad as she is. Or maybe he’s always been a twit and can’t hide it anymore. They deserve each other, pair of idiots.

Reactions: 6
You can just tell by the way they flaunt their wealth, flaunt their cars, designer goods, houses that they’re just both materialist people who think it’s appropriate to flaunt everything. FYI just like all the other z listers that do it.. it’s pathetic.

• Heart
I think it's sad because she could use her platform for so much good and he could too. Helping raise the profile of local dance schools, mentorship schemes, donations to food banks and baby banks of all that ugly as duck moschino clothing once she's bored of it.
She'd sell her nan to raise her profile and make a quick buck.

Who wants to see the ‘current’ kitchen?

Sounds to me like they’re gonna change it?? Looks beautiful! So wasteful!

Dummy YET AGAIN!
Dummies constantly in mouths! FFS

I think it's sad because she could use her platform for so much good and he could too. Helping raise the profile of local dance schools, mentorship schemes, donations to food banks and baby banks of all that ugly as duck moschino clothing once she's bored of it.
She'd sell her nan to raise her profile and make a quick buck.
That's the thing....it wouldn't be hard for her to be relatable/likeable but she prefers to brag about material things

No one would care if she had a nanny or cleaner if she worked hard, but she makes it so obvious they are there so she can please herself.

The windows for example....grab a rag and clean them yourself....or buy a karcher 😂

Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s doing to be doing a MOD/FOD and taking a perfectly lovely house (that kitchen is gorgeous!) and totally wrecking it.

Reactions: 7
Don’t know why she want to knock through the annex and make the kitchen bigger. She doesn’t even cook as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s so nice to see the kids out enjoying all that space instead of being stuck in that playroom all day. The house is beautiful. Nay nay is still a vulgar twit!! Leave the kitchen alone it’s beautiful!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.