Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she need to justify having a nanny at all really? Isn't it her choice.

That could be said for a ļot of jobs. I agree so many influencers don't have it hard and tbh many are annoying as they are identical to each other and use filters, don't tell the truth and so many things they don't believe in what they promote. But I'm sure they must have to set things up, agree what's being said, send it to the brand first. I'm sure it's not full time but it must take a bit of work

Neither, she doesn't know me from Adam and I'm sure she doesn't care about my replies. However I think some people in here are attempting to bully her and it isn't nice to see the comments are upsetting her and I'm sure effecting her mental health. To comment on being a mum or her kids is to much. You may not like/be jealous of her lifestyle and you could comment if you want to of course but she's my done anything so bad to warrant nasty comments.

I'm a parent myself actually lol. Hence why I don't agree with mum shaming her. It isn't easy being a mum and if you feel she is struggling why not raise her up and offer nice suggestions to help. I actually admire she tells the truth on having kids rather than a lot of mum grammers who lie and act like every moment is a Pinterest board. I can comment where I see fit thanks, I'm not here about to be bullied off by some people on tattle life just because I said speaking on being a mum or her children is to far. Even if she does go out or spend time doing those things that doesn't mean she is a mum who doesn't love her children.
Gahhhh but she doesn’t tell the truth about having kids 😭 she’s in the 2% of parents who have kids and don’t actually do any parenting, they just rely on every other fucker to do it for them. I’m really sorry and I don’t want to be rude to you but as a parent you will know how bloody hard it is. Can you honestly say you spend that much time doing all the things she does? Living the life of luxury every day? Eating out breakfast lunch and dinner without your children? Being able to hire a nanny not just for childcare purposes? Don’t be sucked into her woe is me fake influencer bullshit. Yes she loves her kids I don’t doubt that but when she’s with them it’s for all the wrong reasons, not just because she genuinely enjoys their company and wants to spend time with them. It’s upsetting for everyone on here because we know as parents our kids come first and their best interests come first, can you honestly see that with Naomi? Her son didn’t even react warmly to her the other day.

The BEST thing she’s done for them is buy that house so they’ve got all that space to roam around in while she eye fucks herself at every given opportunity. As I said, if you’d care to read back through previous threads then you’ll know a lot of us did try to suggest “raising her up” options, however, she was incredibly defensive (despite actively seeking gossip about herself on a GOSSIP FORUM) on her stories and a lot of it turned sour grapes from there because she just gives all sorts of nasty vibes off in everything she does. You’re more than welcome to stay and stick up for her but I don’t think you’re going to win this argument unfortunately. I also don’t think you know her, I think people just get totally sucked into the fake influencer niceness of making you feel like you’re their “friends” without actually knowing them and it needs to stop. She’s just as bad as the rest of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve spoken to my own mum about parents like Naomi numerous times and she has said that if I behaved that way she would call me out on it, wether it was to see if I was struggling or whatever was going out, but I’m sorry she’s posted many videos of the kids and she has not reacted how a normal parent would react to certain situations

I’ve also just realised that Imoan is Naomi backwards😂😂

Reactions: 6
Shes mid twenties I believe and yes they're a young couple enjoying themselves with what they achieved. You can't look down on anyone because of how they make their money. I mean she does work and plenty of people have nannies and they doesn't equate to them not loving their children. She is there every day with them so I can't see where because you see her going to lunch or similar that means she doesn't enjoy being with them? Also do to know if she suffered post partum illness or anything like that? It isn't fair to judge her as a mother because she has a nanny and works in a job you for some reason dont find suitable. Now don't get me wrong influencer sometimes feel samey but hey good work if you can get it.
Looks like we have a fan

Reactions: 10
I'm n

I'm a shame to. Hence why I find it annoying people acting like because her husband earns the money that means she's somehow less than or not worthy of being allowed to say she's proud of their team work
What team work😂 his brothers the one who founded diversity, if it wasn’t for his brother being Ashley she wouldn’t of even gone there😂

What team work😂 his brothers the one who founded diversity, if it wasn’t for his brother being Ashley she wouldn’t of even gone there😂
She’s a gold digger, it’s shocking you can’t see that

Reactions: 8
I’m not even entertaining the person directly who tried to twist my words. I didn’t say she didn’t love her children I said she didn’t like them, the people on here will know I mean she doesn’t like spending time with her children, doesn’t like parenting her children, doesn’t like dealing with her children when they’re upset/having a tantrum because she’d rather film it, doesn’t like cooking for her children, I could go on but you get the jist. My point is that if she thinks her children riding a toy around the garden of a big house that she’s trying to take credit for buying when she didn’t then she really has issues and she’s a spiteful nasty little fucker. I’ve got the house, home gym, games room etc, the car, the money in the bank but my dreams would be made if there was a cure for my daughters life changing illness so please duck off and make a bum licking thread of your own.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m not even entertaining the person directly who tried to twist my words. I didn’t say she didn’t love her children I said she didn’t like them, the people on here will know I mean she doesn’t like spending time with her children, doesn’t like parenting her children, doesn’t like dealing with her children when they’re upset/having a tantrum because she’d rather film it, doesn’t like cooking for her children, I could go on but you get the jist. My point is that if she thinks her children riding a toy around the garden of a big house that she’s trying to take credit for buying when she didn’t then she really has issues and she’s a spiteful nasty little fucker. I’ve got the house, home gym, games room etc, the car, the money in the bank but my dreams would be made if there was a cure for my daughters life changing illness so please duck off and make a bum licking thread of your own.
Just preach this all the bleeping way 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There will always be differences of opinions.

But if you're in agreement with her parenting style then I'm afraid this isn't the thread for you. Her children come second to her needs, that much is obvious. Ffs she puts them to bed at 6pm and moans that they wake her 12 hours later and then forces 2 hour naps. That is not normal. And as for all the lies and the constant competition she seemingly creates amongst children in the family.

If she has a bad image........ she only has herself to blame.

That could be said for a ļot of jobs. I agree so many influencers don't have it hard and tbh many are annoying as they are identical to each other and use filters, don't tell the truth and so many things they don't believe in what they promote. But I'm sure they must have to set things up, agree what's being said, send it to the brand first. I'm sure it's not full time but it must take a bit of work

Neither, she doesn't know me from Adam and I'm sure she doesn't care about my replies. However I think some people in here are attempting to bully her and it isn't nice to see the comments are upsetting her and I'm sure effecting her mental health. To comment on being a mum or her kids is to much. You may not like/be jealous of her lifestyle and you could comment if you want to of course but she's my done anything so bad to warrant nasty comments.

I'm a parent myself actually lol. Hence why I don't agree with mum shaming her. It isn't easy being a mum and if you feel she is struggling why not raise her up and offer nice suggestions to help. I actually admire she tells the truth on having kids rather than a lot of mum grammers who lie and act like every moment is a Pinterest board. I can comment where I see fit thanks, I'm not here about to be bullied off by some people on tattle life just because I said speaking on being a mum or her children is to far. Even if she does go out or spend time doing those things that doesn't mean she is a mum who doesn't love her children.

That's so wrong to comment on a child. You know every child develops differently and for all you know they may be but aren't saying so online.
I reckon this is the twin girls mum who called other kids "rats" 🥴🥴🥴🥴

Think it's safe to say 99% of us would share your dream for your daughter and any others like her over nays materialistic bullshit 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jordan is really frumpy and heavily built, the face she’s said numerous times he asked me out loads of times and I said no and then she yes just shows that she wasn’t attracted to him and with being at slut hut was holding out for a real celebrity. I’m still not convinced she find him that attractive now. If it wasn’t for his money she wouldn’t have looked twice at him.
parenting is a joke between them, like been mentioned before a nanny so you cango out and lunch with your friends is really not what a nanny is for! That nanny is on a good little number like seriously she has 2 children and if she’s taking them out for the day needs the help of a nanny, I follow some mums on Instagram that have 6-7 kids and the mum will go out with all of them on her own.
She has a horrible Aire about her that “I’m better than you” it grinds my gears when someone asks if she’s renting and she says me and Jordan have never rented hun, that might be right but the real question is did you rent before you met Jordan. She’s extremely materialistic she can make the most expensive of designers look like market stall tit. She needs to remember she might have money, but it doesn’t buy class or health, snd also that she might be “rich today “ but it could all be gone tomorrow.
watching her with those children it really reminds me of a 15 year old that’s been asked to watch there brother and sister for the first time so just shows them off on Instagram.
and cass’ speech is appalling! She’s said a few times the health visitor has said how advanced his speech is😳 bullshit he needs to drop that dummy ASAP! It’s deffo gonna mess with his teeth, like it has his speechI can only imagine he talks the way he does is because he’s not spoken to which is a real shame. Also naynay says she has a great relationship with her family, any one call bullshit on that?
hate nay nay made this account just for her

• Heart
I reckon this is the twin girls mum who called other kids "rats" 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Or someone who doesn’t know wtf they’re talking about 🙄

Think it's safe to say 99% of us would share your dream for your daughter and any others like her over nays materialistic bullshit 💛
Thank you, I make the same wish every single day 💖

Jordan is really frumpy and heavily built, the face she’s said numerous times he asked me out loads of times and I said no and then she yes just shows that she wasn’t attracted to him and with being at slut hut was holding out for a real celebrity. I’m still not convinced she find him that attractive now. If it wasn’t for his money she wouldn’t have looked twice at him.
parenting is a joke between them, like been mentioned before a nanny so you cango out and lunch with your friends is really not what a nanny is for! That nanny is on a good little number like seriously she has 2 children and if she’s taking them out for the day needs the help of a nanny, I follow some mums on Instagram that have 6-7 kids and the mum will go out with all of them on her own.
She has a horrible Aire about her that “I’m better than you” it grinds my gears when someone asks if she’s renting and she says me and Jordan have never rented hun, that might be right but the real question is did you rent before you met Jordan. She’s extremely materialistic she can make the most expensive of designers look like market stall tit. She needs to remember she might have money, but it doesn’t buy class or health, snd also that she might be “rich today “ but it could all be gone tomorrow.
watching her with those children it really reminds me of a 15 year old that’s been asked to watch there brother and sister for the first time so just shows them off on Instagram.
and cass’ speech is appalling! She’s said a few times the health visitor has said how advanced his speech is😳 bullshit he needs to drop that dummy ASAP! It’s deffo gonna mess with his teeth, like it has his speechI can only imagine he talks the way he does is because he’s not spoken to which is a real shame. Also naynay says she has a great relationship with her family, any one call bullshit on that?
hate nay nay made this account just for her
I really like you 👏 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

That's so wrong to comment on a child. You know every child develops differently and for all you know they may be but aren't saying so online.
I’m certain some things nay has posted in the past have not been agreed by the brand. Her ads are just too bad…spelling mistakes, umming and ahhing, very unnatural. She, like many many others out there, are putting their life, their children, their home and privacy, online. You cannot do a job and not receive feedback, positive or negative, whether that job is private or not. Like many influencers, nay doesn’t want to be held accountable, she doesn’t want anyone to tell her they have a different opinion or she could do something differently. She would rather scream troll and claim the person needs therapy. People are genuinely concerned for the relationship she has with her children and the lack of care for them. Just because you can afford a massive house, lots of expensive cars, an excessive amount of toys and designer clothes for your kids doesn’t make you a good parent. A good parent is just there, loving and nurturing their child as they grow. A child in Burberry is no more loved than a child in primark.

We aren’t bullying her. If we wanted to direct anything at her then we would comment on her page or message her. But she thinks she knows best. We are simply having a discussion and it seems most of us are on the same page when it comes to things. We’re not jealous of her life, perhaps money would make things easier for some of us but money isn’t everything. It doesn’t make you happy as we see with nay. She is just trying to fill the voids. She doesn’t have to read here if she doesn’t like it? I wouldn’t read about myself online! Whether that be here, Facebook, the daily fail, anywhere. People will always have opinions on others. Whether it is said out loud, messaged or written somewhere, you cannot stop the opinion of others.

None of us here have ever said being a mum is easy! It’s hard, it’s tiring, you’re always wanting a break and the second you get one you want to be back with your child! You still wake up everyday and do it all again, even when you’ve had the worst day! When they chose to have babies, they chose to put someone else first. She talks about it being hard but what is hard about her life exactly? They’ve just moved and she hasn’t lifted a finger! How can she even pretend to relate to any of us? We’ve suggested things here in previous threads, all sorts of things to help her but of course we are just nasty tattlers. Her children are so beautiful and deserve so much more! It would be amazing to see her say Cass isn’t where we’d like him to be so we’re doing this to help or Mimi was having a hard time earlier but as we have our nanny, she was with Cass so I was able to sit with Mimi, give her the time and attention she needed and understand what was wrong. Or to just say the kids are down for their nap, so I’ve grabbed 5 minutes to sit in the garden with a drink and snack. THAT would be amazing! That would be relatable! But instead she moans how hard her life is, that her needs aren’t met and her kids are misbehaving. How are her needs not being met? Literally what else does she need?

While I hate to talk about other children, the mention of speech here is regular and recurrent. It can’t be ignored because it’s quite worrying. As a parent you don’t want to know there is something not quite right with your child, but getting it sorted is the best solution rather than ignoring it surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m certain some things nay has posted in the past have not been agreed by the brand. Her ads are just too bad…spelling mistakes, umming and ahhing, very unnatural. She, like many many others out there, are putting their life, their children, their home and privacy, online. You cannot do a job and not receive feedback, positive or negative, whether that job is private or not. Like many influencers, nay doesn’t want to be held accountable, she doesn’t want anyone to tell her they have a different opinion or she could do something differently. She would rather scream troll and claim the person needs therapy. People are genuinely concerned for the relationship she has with her children and the lack of care for them. Just because you can afford a massive house, lots of expensive cars, an excessive amount of toys and designer clothes for your kids doesn’t make you a good parent. A good parent is just there, loving and nurturing their child as they grow. A child in Burberry is no more loved than a child in primark.

We aren’t bullying her. If we wanted to direct anything at her then we would comment on her page or message her. But she thinks she knows best. We are simply having a discussion and it seems most of us are on the same page when it comes to things. We’re not jealous of her life, perhaps money would make things easier for some of us but money isn’t everything. It doesn’t make you happy as we see with nay. She is just trying to fill the voids. She doesn’t have to read here if she doesn’t like it? I wouldn’t read about myself online! Whether that be here, Facebook, the daily fail, anywhere. People will always have opinions on others. Whether it is said out loud, messaged or written somewhere, you cannot stop the opinion of others.

None of us here have ever said being a mum is easy! It’s hard, it’s tiring, you’re always wanting a break and the second you get one you want to be back with your child! You still wake up everyday and do it all again, even when you’ve had the worst day! When they chose to have babies, they chose to put someone else first. She talks about it being hard but what is hard about her life exactly? They’ve just moved and she hasn’t lifted a finger! How can she even pretend to relate to any of us? We’ve suggested things here in previous threads, all sorts of things to help her but of course we are just nasty tattlers. Her children are so beautiful and deserve so much more! It would be amazing to see her say Cass isn’t where we’d like him to be so we’re doing this to help or Mimi was having a hard time earlier but as we have our nanny, she was with Cass so I was able to sit with Mimi, give her the time and attention she needed and understand what was wrong. Or to just say the kids are down for their nap, so I’ve grabbed 5 minutes to sit in the garden with a drink and snack. THAT would be amazing! That would be relatable! But instead she moans how hard her life is, that her needs aren’t met and her kids are misbehaving. How are her needs not being met? Literally what else does she need?

While I hate to talk about other children, the mention of speech here is regular and recurrent. It can’t be ignored because it’s quite worrying. As a parent you don’t want to know there is something not quite right with your child, but getting it sorted is the best solution rather than ignoring it surely.
Hope she reads this!

Reactions: 3

Couldn’t of been said any better!

Reactions: 4
I'm n

I'm a shame to. Hence why I find it annoying people acting like because her husband earns the money that means she's somehow less than or not worthy of being allowed to say she's proud of their team work
Honeyyyy, it's a total different situation for a man who works as, let's just say, a joiners wife or gf or whatever to be a SAHM.

In that case presumably they'll have saved up a deposit to get onto the property ladder together before kids, so yeah, the mum can take some credit when they move onto a bigger and better house.

The fact of the matter is Jordan would be living in some level of luxury regardless of if he'd ever met nay or not. I'm sure it was like 6 years after they'd been on BGT that they got together...his career was already established. Where would Naomi be? If I'd to hazard a guess I would say struggling to pay the rent on a studio flat in Romford or somewhere and getting the tube everywhere from what we know of her earlier life 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
She’s blocked me 😳 Naomi has blocked me. I’ve only messaged her once a good few weeks ago. I don’t know how she knows I’m a tattler or why she would block me……

• Wow
I find it really sad that they were all out kicking a ball, having a laugh...... where were the kids?! Nowhere to be seen so likely in bed! It was a lovely evening, a Friday night, houseful, and still they're shoved away.
Now granted, the kids may just have been tired but I doubt it.

She’s blocked me 😳 Naomi has blocked me. I’ve only messaged her once a good few weeks ago. I don’t know how she knows I’m a tattler or why she would block me……
Don't worry, you'll still see it all when jordan reposts it and they both repost it again on the home page 🙄

• Haha
I find it really sad that they were all out kicking a ball, having a laugh...... where were the kids?! Nowhere to be seen so likely in bed! It was a lovely evening, a Friday night, houseful, and still they're shoved away.

Don't worry, you'll still see it all when jordan reposts it and they both repost it again on the home page 🙄
Very good point 🤣

I wondered this, when the kids are playing outside she never wants to get involved and leaves them too it, but she happily pratted around the garden with the grown men

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.