Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know nay nay gets slated a lot, but imagine being away from your kids for several days and the first thing you do when you get back is go out without them. Both absolute selfish pricks.
I definitely think Jordan is just as bad as Naynay… he writes a caption saying how he’s missed his kids, but chooses to go to lakeside before going home?! You’d think first stop would be home!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I definitely think Jordan is just as bad as Naynay… he writes a caption saying how he’s missed his kids, but chooses to go to lakeside before going home?! You’d think first stop would be home!!
They’re as bad as each other. Shameful parents. Those poor children don’t stand a chance

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Both disgusting parents . She don’t need a nanny . I have money and I I would never hire a nanny . She thinks having them for one hour is busy and them waking at five is not normal when it is . both selfish been away for a week you would think they would go for lunch as a family or do something together

Reactions: 7
Obviously had to get in her wedding shoes were Jimmy Choo- FYI Imoan, a lot of brides can buy Jimmy Choo wedding shoes- nothing special.

these will be the shoes- I just went sort by - high to low. And that’s how nay nay would have picked them. Most expensive ✅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Obviously had to get in her wedding shoes were Jimmy Choo- FYI Imoan, a lot of brides can buy Jimmy Choo wedding shoes- nothing special.

these will be the shoes- I just went sort by - high to low. And that’s how nay nay would have picked them. Most expensive ✅
Then, after the wedding, they’ll get tossed onto the pile of Ballys on the bedroom floor where Mimi finds them and tries them on. Naynay finds ‘little hun’ staggering about in them and films her, as she falls and breaks her leg. Continues to film and post to Instagram her daughter screaming in pain, the ambulance arriving and them taking her into surgery. Next, we see Mimi back home, with her cast studded with the jewels from the Jimmy Choos, while Nay and Jord jet off to the Maldives for a month.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Then, after the wedding, they’ll get tossed onto the pile of Ballys on the bedroom floor where Mimi finds them and tries them on. Naynay finds ‘little hun’ staggering about in them and films her, as she falls and breaks her leg. Continues to film and post to Instagram her daughter screaming in pain, the ambulance arriving and them taking her into surgery. Next, we see Mimi back home, with her cast studded with the jewels from the Jimmy Choos, while Nay and Jord jet off to the Maldives for a month.
This is so accurate!!! And then her number one fan will tell her again that she’s the queen of mums and jord’s the queen of dads 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like the blind leading the blind these lot

Reactions: 6
Microwave pancakes, microwave bleeping pancakes? That’s a new bleeping level of lazy

• Haha
Microwave pancakes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she needs them with her busy morning she has. Try doing that Nay Nay plus the school run which you walk there and back then grab the pack lunch (you make yourself, no overly priced microwave rubbish) then head off to take the younger child to the childminder then get to work all before 9:30, finish at 5, pick up both children from childcare get home and cook…. Yes that’s right… cook a meal, sort out homework, tidy the house, prepare the uniform for the next day…and the list goes on- Nay Nay will need another member of staff when her kids actually have to leave the house for school.

Reactions: 11
On that list "I have to bath and brush their hair everyday?" Erm don't we all do that for our children well I certainly did I wouldn't be stating thats a chore thats a everyday thing to a parent

Reactions: 8
What would Nay Nay do if she had an actual job or had to be a stay at home mum and look after her kids without a full time nanny? Or on that note cook a meal that wasn’t delivered in an box ready for the microwave….She must think the rest of us have super human powers or can stop time or something

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m gobsmacked that he was away for a week and the first thing he did was go to lakeside with her!
Why am I even surprised?????

You go on about them removing their name! They never wore them to begin with!

I’m literally fuming! They’re a joke!

Sesh!!!!! A new word lol

Reactions: 1
Why do all mummy influencers act like they have such hard lives and have so much to do with no time to do it? A lot of them the partners end up staying home and giving up work or they have nanny’s, god how the other half lives

Reactions: 5
Such a busy day before 9:30 ... and some of us have done all that, taken our kids to nursery and started work already?!
But she’s super busy cos then she has to go to the gym and probably go eat out again or go shopping or treat herself to a Starbucks - so busy I don’t know how she copes pampering herself all day.

Her latest post about not enough hours in the day… I really want to respond saying “imagine fitting in a 9-5 on top of all that” but we all know I’ll probs just get highlighted on her stories for my ‘neggy vibes’

What a world we live in where you can’t even educate / hold people to account without being accused of trolling / not being kind 🧐

Surprise surprise, the moment the covidiots don’t have to wear a mask they’re off. I went to the shops today and most of the people still wore their masks and respected distance… it really doesn’t surprise me nay nay and Jord are the first to remove theirs 🤣
They didn’t wear them before yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Nay you clearly read these- YOU'RE DELUSIONAL

Being a mum is hard it’s very hard infact!

Your stories however do not reflect what you’re moaningggggggg about! (Yes I know social media is only a small part of your life)

You’re very lucky you have help of a nanny, cleaner and who ever else! You’re insulting normal every day mums who don’t have the luxury of help!

Babes what do you actually do?? Few videos and pamper yourself 24/7

Stop moaning about your kids and “busy” life. Certainly think again before bringing another into the world for the child’s sake!!!

• Heart
Just seen on his insta, he is doing photo opps at butlins for guests, no social distancing, no masks, and inside. Absolute madness

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.