Naomiella21 #4 Diet so crap she has Domino's on speed dial, can't and won't parent, nanny should run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now all this racism is why she turns off her dms with her MY family are black comments I’m sure jordan is only half black her kids would be a quarter so she’s mainly a white family with a black grandpa and mixed race partner. Not everything revolves around you nay
I have to entirely disagree with this. Whether he is "only half black" or not, do you honestly think that matters to a racist?!?!? The abuse doesn't get watered down based on the depth of skin colour!

I cant stick her but on this occasion she is right. She is part of a black and white family and any abuse hurts. Especially when it's aimed at your partner or children.

My son is half black. Tbh you wouldn't even think he is half black as he has more of my colour and doesn't have afro hair. But still the level of abuse he has received based on the colour that does show is disgusting.
My son has been called the N word in class, a slave, told his skin is too dirty, or kids convicing him I couldn't be his mum because I'm white...... I could go on and on.

If I've taken your comment wrong, then hands up, but basing it on him being "only half black" and the "quarter" just isn't right.

I'm not opening up a race debate, I'm simply saying I disagree and think she's right to highlight it. This subject affects mixed race families deeply day after day.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My son is half black. Tbh you wouldn't even think he is half black as he has more of my colour and doesn't have afro hair. But still the level of abuse he has received based on the colour that does show is disgusting.
My son has been called the N word in class, a slave, told his skin is too dirty, or kids convicing him I couldn't be his mum because I'm white...... I could go on and on.
So sorry you and your family have to go through this, I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like having to live with this on an everyday basis - I find the way that some people think to be totally unbelievable.

I think Nay Nay raising awareness on this matter is the right thing to do. I hope she isn't jumping on the bandwagon as pretty much every influencer has posted something today. I don't think she is though given the comment she shared, how do people think this way, let alone think it's okay to say these things publicly! I can't imagine the messages the family recieved after the BGT performance :(

On a separate note, can someone explain what she meant by turning her DMs off? As far as I was aware we can still reply to her stories and send msgs to her privately. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 3
I have to entirely disagree with this. Whether he is "only half black" or not, do you honestly think that matters to a racist?!?!? The abuse doesn't get watered down based on the depth of skin colour!

I cant stick her but on this occasion she is right. She is part of a black and white family and any abuse hurts. Especially when it's aimed at your partner or children.

If I've taken your comment wrong, then hands up, but basing it on him being "only half black" and the "quarter" just isn't right.

I'm not opening up a race debate, I'm simply saying I disagree and think she's right to highlight it. This subject affects mixed race families deeply day after day.
This is awful. It breaks my heart there are people who think any kind of racism is acceptable let alone teaching it to their children to carry on down generations. It has to stop.

We should be proud we even got to the final, it doesn’t matter if we didn’t get the penalties or who took them, the team did amazing and I absolutely hate that instead of celebrating that achievement we are instead focusing on the behaviour of despicable people.

I think the comment was aimed more that nay is making it about herself and why she has her DM’s off rather than talking about the horrific abuse some of the footballers have received since last night. Lots of people are talking and sharing things but it doesn’t come across very authentically from her. She’s done this before on other issues that have occurred (black lives matter, the BAFTAs award, the female who attacked the security guard recently and she deleted her stories due to a backlash) which is why I think it doesn’t come across right, but more about her rather than the issue at hand. I suppose it’s a grey area as it does affect her. And IIRC I’ve never seen her mention her DMs are off due to racial abuse, it’s always been trolls commenting about her parenting.

Reactions: 1
So now all this racism is why she turns off her dms with her MY family are black comments I’m sure jordan is only half black her kids would be a quarter so she’s mainly a white family with a black grandpa and mixed race partner. Not everything revolves around you nay
I don’t think you come across very well in this post. Anyone with any percentage of black heritage can face racism which can directly also affect their white family members.

Reactions: 11
I would like to think she isn't jumping on the bandwagon. She isn't the sharpest tool as we all know and her videos come across crap at the best of times, but this subject will be hurtful for anyone on the receiving end of it. Especially when it's nothing but pure hatred based on nothing but the colour of your skin or who you choose to be in a relationship with or have children with.

My issue is referring to him as "only half black". That's just not right at all and tbh im shocked anyone would say that. But then again, after what I've been in the last year, nothing should surprise me anymore 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What a sh**ty attitude to have. You can criticise the girl for many things, but this isn't one of them.
I agree with everything twinkletoes has said for very similar reasons.

Reactions: 7
Little off topic but my little boy is 2.5 and doesn’t have any words at all, apart from 2 or 3. I’m fully aware he needs some assistance, he’s not mixed with any kids his age due to covid and is a little behind in that sense, so we are being referred to S&L therapist. I don’t find it embarrassing at all but what I do find embarrassing is when people go ‘is he speaking yet’ and then when you say no they give you this look of pity as if he’s got 3 heads.

But like you said, I wish she’d speak about it more instead of pretending that Cass is advanced speech wise. Would be a much better use of her platform, showing more relatable mum life than just showing off her ‘Ballys’ aka balenciaga trainers 🤢
Hi, same! My little boy is 2 years 4 months and being referred. I know it’s not always an option for everybody/some parents don’t want to send them this young but he’s been at playgroup a few mornings a week since Easter and it’s 100% helped him in so many areas, even more sounds if not yet words. They’ve had such a sheltered past year with COVID etc, it’s bought him out his shell being around other little ones. I don’t feel embarrassed by him but I do feel embarrassed for Naomi’s complete denial! It is our jobs as parents to support them in every single way we can and he maybe needs just a bit of extra help. I’m sure ‘prep school’ will push for him to get any help he may need x

• Heart
As a mother of a biracial child, I can tell you that all this ‘half black’ ‘quarter black’ is hugely offensive. Jordan and the children are of mixed heritage and what we should not be doing is discussing the authenticity of that. You are totally discounting their ethnicity and background by assuming they are ‘white family with a black grandpa’ Slightly ignorant if you ask me.
I agree with what she’s standing for here. I am a white woman, but I am raising a biracial child so it is my responsibility to educate myself about such matters. It’s comments like this that the black/biracial community have to see and educate people about daily and it’s exhausting. Why are we even debating skin colour/ethnicity? Her children are of mixed heritage so yes, I think in this instance it does revolve around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t often use her platform to speak out on sensitive topics, so I think it’s great she’s doing it! Re the person who said she shouldn’t speak out because they’re only quarter black or whatever it was, does that mean white people shouldn’t speak out over this, it may not effect us personally, but it could effect your friends, coworkers, god this kind of thing is extremely ignorant!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She DONT have time to cook ?!
What does she do alllllllll day? 🤬
This is a joke! Surely!!!!!
I know so many full time working parents that come home everyday and cook nutritious meals for their children!
Hers eat dominoes! 🤦🏼‍♀️ And she eats expensive prep meals! Oh how the other half live!

Them kids will grow up with such terrible eating habits!!!! They’re being dragged up! Letting them eat all over that sofa, warranting it needing a clean after a week! I can’t get to grips with her ‘parenting’ at all

Not being funny but it takes minutes to throw some veg and meat into the slow cooker! What world is she living in?! Next thing she’ll have a private chef🙄

This honestly baffles me, if she spent less time eating out she would have plenty of time to cook meals or even meal prep, I’m a stay at home mum of two just like imoan, however I don’t have a nanny and still manage to make my kids nice, healthy dinners most days, god she’s so lazy

• Heart
Their diets are terrible.
I work full time and don't always have much time but when I cook sauces I batch into tubs and freeze for next time, just adding fresh veg etc. I'm no chef but a bit of prep goes a long way

Reactions: 5
Naomi doesn’t understand the difference between not having time, and can’t be bothered. She excuses her laziness by claiming she doesn’t have time. Her kids go to bed at 6, she does all her ‘me time’ stuff during the day, she has all evening to prepare a meal for the next day 🤣

Reactions: 6
Naomi doesn’t understand the difference between not having time, and can’t be bothered. She excuses her laziness by claiming she doesn’t have time. Her kids go to bed at 6, she does all her ‘me time’ stuff during the day, she has all evening to prepare a meal for the next day 🤣
Exactly this. Or batch cook when the nanny/Jordan/Jordan’s family have the children and freeze family meals for busier days. It’s not rocket science!

If she can cook a roast for her a Jordan why can’t she do it for her and the kids?! Surely when the nanny is there she can do it?!

Reactions: 9
Even a post about Cass riding his bike she has to make all about her... "i scuffed MY shoes" 🤨🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.