Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saweetie

Chatty Member
naomi genes #2: moved to the states, always on dates, overfilled face & still got no mates

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who else has noticed Naomi changing her whole look and persona ever since she announced she was moving to LA 😂 all these goofy close ups, tongue out and peace signs won’t suddenly give you a personality. She’s literally just copying every other dull LA influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 29

nagev

Her hair is terribly dry 😩 my 1 year old daughter is mixed race and has very fine hair which has just begun turning into ringlets. I am constantly making sure I do my research to this day to make sure it’s getting everything it needs. People like her are incredibly lazy and are only going to end up making their children dislike their own hair when they grow up.
I’d give it a few years and she will be saying ‘Nola wanted me to straighten it, it’s her choice’… i find these girls so weird when they all seem to want a black boyfriend so they can have mixed race kids like they’re some designer item and then they can’t even help them celebrate their beautiful features and just white wash them as much as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I came here because I’ve followed Naomi a while now and wondered if it was only me that noticed that she actually looks like a shadow of who she was. She says that going to LA has been their dream, she’s made it look like hell on earth. She used to absolutely glow and one of the only influencers I used to think was stunning. Her content is so poor, fashion choices just awful and she honestly has looked depressed for about a year.
If she was my family member I’d be asking questions or flying out there to see if she was ok.

Reactions: 22

Lumpfish

VIP Member
Omg her showing off her new car and then posting a story saying it’s ok for her to show off because she’s worked so hard for it. Errrrrr get a grip! Hasn’t done a hard days work in her life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

saweetie

Chatty Member
hiring a personal assistant 🤣🤣🤣 FOR WHAT?!? all she fucking does day in day out is take shit ig photos and now she wants to pay someone else to do it for her? unbelievable

although she did say she wanted to meet new friends in LA, and the only way you’d catch me hanging around that snoozefest is if you paid me so she might be onto something

also find it strange she didn't do anything for her daughter’s 2nd birthday? she’s not the type to keep anything private. her daughter is always an afterthought to her, as long as she thinks she looks good herself, it doesn’t matter if her child’s hair is drier than her content

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

KYLIE

VIP Member
As glamorous as LA seems to her, she’s forgetting she’s leaving every friend and family member behind to move to another country. That’s a huge change and it’s often pretty sad and bittersweet for people who leave to move abroad for job opportunities! She’s so stone cold and rigid in her portrayal of any kind of emotion. It’s almost like she doesn’t even care about her family and friends? 😂

• Haha

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
She doesn’t do her child any justice, it’s sad really. Because I know for a fact I would rather my daughter looks nice and put together than myself.
To be honest people just shouldn’t have mixed babies if they ain’t even going to bother taking care of their hair.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
So her man is on 800k a year with the LA team…but their life looks so bland and boring. Not worth it for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20