Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has two brothers but I think the older one doesn't have the same parents (either same mum/diff dad, vice versa. And one younger brother. But when I met Summer YEARS ago she always claimed it was just her and Naomi

In regards to the wedding, I think she looked nice inn the face but I didn't like her dress .. I understand less is more but it just looked like a white PLT dress

Reactions: 6
Probably married for content.She could have really wowed in a really pretty dress.Her and Summer aren’t that family orientated tbh they have a brother they rarely mention and hardly any real friends so this wedding was prefect for her tbf.
Idk they’ve been together like 6-7+ years, have a kid together, moved countries together, been engaged for what like 2 years now.. I know we said naomi’s content is getting dry but I don’t think you can say she got married for content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Idk they’ve been together like 6-7+ years, have a kid together, moved countries together, been engaged for what like 2 years now.. I know we said naomi’s content is getting dry but I don’t think you can say she got married for content 😂
I know they’ve been together for ages.But the timing is a bit too perfect.She probably had such low engagement on recent post etc so thought now is a good as anytime to get married.It’s worked because we’re talking about her imo

Reactions: 4
Maybe she needed to get married for the spousal visa?

Derrick has a US passport anyway, so it’ll probably be easier for Naomi to start the green card process being in the country already and now being married

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised she got married without Summer though, there’s low key then there’s this

Reactions: 17
Maybe she needed to get married for the spousal visa?

Derrick has a US passport anyway, so it’ll probably be easier for Naomi to start the green card process being in the country already and now being married
I came on to say the same thing, would make life easier for them if she was there on a spousal visa especially as they dont intend to come back to the UK anytime soon.

Reactions: 1
Nola wore crocs to the wedding 😂 she didn’t even bother doing the little girls hair
5EAEA314-C24C-495D-93D1-5F25CC801FCC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Think the crocs are quite cute and the hair probably looks most tame in a bun!
Crocs aren’t that bad but on a wedding day is just a piss poor choice for her daughter.She made all that effort to look nice for the day but left her daughter looked pretty average.So weird.Pressure is on now on for Summer been with her man 6 years one child no ring.He should keep it that way 😂

Reactions: 7
She wrote in the comments that Nola wouldn’t “let her do her hair” and wouldn’t wear anything but crocs… madness. She probably wasn’t really and truly ready for a child the way she treats her to be honest. All of that WAG crew have kids way too young IMO. Only one who really seems happy to even have a kid is Hattie lol

she never does her hair. a bun is the go to and never in a different style so what else did she plan? Naff all.
the only person she’s replied to is YrisPalmer 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.