Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has just lost the ‘edge’ she used to have. I used to love her a/w style and even her pictures were so much better 2 - 3 years ago. Not saying her style shouldn’t change because everyone’s does, it just seems like she’s lost something and I can’t put my finger on it? Everything just seems boring and ‘off’ now

Reactions: 17
She had a kid that’s what happened
Plus she sells and collars with brands that make clothes that even she wouldn’t wear, it just cringe

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she has struggled becoming a mum for the first time? - it may have had an affect on her. Also does she have many friends?
It was seems she with her bf most of the time. Even before they moved to the US.
I moved from England to California about 6 years ago now and lived there for 3 years. I was so excited but the culture shock was never ending, I was depressed for the majority of time that I was there. I think there’s a very high chance she’s lonely, not finding it easy all at all to make any new relationships and feels so far away from home. It really is a far distance and she doesn’t have much of a purpose. I’m sure it’s as tit as it looks :/

• Heart
Reactions: 15
naomi genes #2: moved to the states, always on dates, overfilled face & still got no mates

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she has just lost the ‘edge’ she used to have. I used to love her a/w style and even her pictures were so much better 2 - 3 years ago. Not saying her style shouldn’t change because everyone’s does, it just seems like she’s lost something and I can’t put my finger on it? Everything just seems boring and ‘off’ now
Based on when and why I followed her (chunky winter coats about 2-3yr back) I’d say she got lucky in that she had some great photos for a while (aforementioned typical uk influencer chunky winter coat and a Starbucks in hand) and I think got shared to explore page / was always commented on or commenting on others so got lots of followers then but now her blandness has shone thru? Like I can’t believe the difference between now I see her now vs when I followed her. But I think I was just “new” to her page and taken in by the good pics she had back then. Her style isn’t actually good she just picked a number of nice coats and looked good in them. Like I just remember at that time there was a few that I always saw commenting on each other or on the explore page so must have had similar managers or something - Freya killin, Hattie bourn, alisha lemay and Naomi are a few I remember I was seeing everywhere at one point!!

Reactions: 10
Looks like naomi went out for dinner with desi perkins and Katy. Anna tagged in her a story post. It won’t matter if her fiancé’s career flops, it looks like she’s planning to become a USA beauty influencer instead, explains the lack of decent fashion content which is what she was known for in U.K.

Reactions: 7
What the duck? With no family? If that’s what they want then great but it’s rather low key for someone like her

Reactions: 15
Looks like naomi went out for dinner with desi perkins and Katy. Anna tagged in her a story post. It won’t matter if her fiancé’s career flops, it looks like she’s planning to become a USA beauty influencer instead, explains the lack of decent fashion content which is what she was known for in U.K.
everything’s about networking with them lot duck me 🙄 must be exhausting pretending to like people you have nothing in common with other than social climbing

i wonder if she’ll have a second one at home w friends and family, can’t imagine it was a very big affair for naomi no mates

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Omg she doesn’t look good! I thought she would have soft dewey make up and lovely soft hair. She looks like heavy make up and Croydon face lift hair do! The dress also very plain looks like a jumpsuit in the pic.

Reactions: 5
Literally came here to say the same
I think she said after she got engaged that they will have something low key, I remember a q&a where she said she didn’t want a big affair
I think she looks amazing and if it’s what they wanted, good luck to them

Reactions: 25
I think she said after she got engaged that they will have something low key, I remember a q&a where she said she didn’t want a big affair
I think she looks amazing and if it’s what they wanted, good luck to them
I remember her saying they had booked Ireland. So I assumed quite a big wedding. I agree, she looks lovely.

Reactions: 4
Probably married for content.She could have really wowed in a really pretty dress.Her and Summer aren’t that family orientated tbh they have a brother they rarely mention and hardly any real friends so this wedding was prefect for her tbf.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yessss I was gonna say almost a Vegas wedding vibe but not quite as ostentatious

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.