Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies this isn’t about Naomi but summer doesn’t appear to have her own threadView attachment 547468
Am I being stupid or isn’t the original commenter correct? Hasn’t it only been 29 days since the 28th so definitely not a month? I’m confused haha
'do the math' it's maths summer you knobhead and she's right you can't just make up how many days are in a month

Reactions: 5
Apologies this isn’t about Naomi but summer doesn’t appear to have her own threadView attachment 547468
Am I being stupid or isn’t the original commenter correct? Hasn’t it only been 29 days since the 28th so definitely not a month? I’m confused haha
My
No need to be a witch about it Summer just go back to your,baby watching friends and being with a footballer who won’t propose.I bet her
and Naomi are all mouthy in the comments but would be crying in the corner if you said boo to them in real life

Reactions: 11
Has she stopped slicking her hair back so she can get away with not doing the babies do they look the same?
she is theeee most boring person on insta

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cannot cope with them front curly bits. It’s like when we used to cut our own fringes in secondary school 🤢

Reactions: 9
Naomi's voice is so boring on her stories so glad she doesn’t do YouTube.Her skin is definitely not glowing in her latest post.LA sun can’t be all that great 😁
Why’s she posing like that with the plant 😂

You’d never think she was in her 20s!

Reactions: 4
Do you think Derrick was a bit miffed she changed her engagement ring colour? It was originally silver and she changed it to yellow gold.. My hubby would have been!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do you think Derrick was a bit miffed she changed her engagement ring colour? It was originally silver and she changed it to yellow gold.. My hubby would have been!
No if your going too be looking at it for the rest of your life, it should be something you love too look at

Reactions: 2
She put a story about it I’m sure, also if you go back it was once silver 😂😂
i've scrolled all the way back in the time i posted that q haha and yes you are right! i'm not sure why she changed it bc the silver band was really thin so it wasn't prominently silver at all.

No if your going too be looking at it for the rest of your life, it should be something you love too look at
Maybe she hated people thinking it was silver when is was white gold.So changed it so the whole world knows she can afford gold and diamonds 😆

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.