Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouldn’t even be travelling in this time, idc what she/anyone has to say. A baby moon is not in any shape an essential and it’s shameful she’s even decided along with her sister and partner that it’s ok to travel to Dubai PREGNANT. DUMB AND DUMBER
Agreed it is not Essential... all these “influencers” out there are not doin anything but having a holiday which is fine, just dont lie when its obvious... it is a requirement from Emirates to have a covid test prior to travelling i bet these cheap skates opted to use the NHS service instead of forking out for a private test too.. and will they isolate upon return i highly doubt it... naomi will be the first one out with a coffee in a h&m ensemble acting like i woke up like this.. and im soo stylish with a stupid hoodie under a coat an some vans on... like anyone gives a rats ass!

Reactions: 11
Agreed it is not Essential... all these “influencers” out there are not doin anything but having a holiday which is fine, just dont lie when its obvious... it is a requirement from Emirates to have a covid test prior to travelling i bet these cheap skates opted to use the NHS service instead of forking out for a private test too.. and will they isolate upon return i highly doubt it... naomi will be the first one out with a coffee in a h&m ensemble acting like i woke up like this.. and im soo stylish with a stupid hoodie under a coat an some vans on... like anyone gives a rats ass!
It isn’t a requirement to isolate upon returning from Dubai anymore.

Reactions: 1
is she honestly pretending that she isn’t in Dubai? LOL I popped notifications on for her to see if she posted and deleted anything sly on her stories. And this just takes the piss. She’s beyond gross travelling for no reason in a pandemic.
D468511E-B156-4C47-90A0-483C9146B042.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Is it actually Dubai I can’t tell...anyway I’m surprised none of their dumb ass followers are saying anything, maybe they just get instant block

Reactions: 3
Saw this on another thread, wouldn’t it be funny if Naomi got her account deleted she said she has a giveaway coming up which we know is to help her follow count.

As for travelling abroad she is trying to be discreet with it but a lot of influencers have been flying out to Dubai. Which I am baffled at, none of them are being caught out either for flouting the rules. I mean on the day of lockdown Sarah Ashcroft was flying out to the bloody Maldives.

Attachments

• Haha
Summer's pregnancy comes across to me as just forced.

Even, her pregnancy announcement post on Instagram with Bobby looked forced. There was nothing natural, exciting or heartwarming about it for me personally.

I remember when Summer did a Q&A on her stories shortly after she had announced her pregnancy. One of the questions that was asked was something along the lines of 'was the pregnancy planned?' and she responded yes the pregnancy was planned.

There's nothing wrong with having a planned pregnancy, but I feel some her reasons behind having a baby were probably; most of her friends and the majority of influencers (including her sister Naomi) are pregnant or have children, she's home alone the majority of the time as Bobby (her boyfriend) is away for work (he's a footballer) and it'll give her something to do during the days, and she's financially stable enough to afford a child, which makes the whole pregnancy also come across to me as another shopping transaction.

I'm not saying she's going to be a bad mother or she's not in love with her future child, I'm just saying if Kylie Jenner didn't start the trend of being a 'baby mama' and posting Stormi, on social media, would she (or even any other influencer for the matter) be pregnant or have children right now?

Reactions: 9
Summer's pregnancy comes across to me as just forced.

Even, her pregnancy announcement post on Instagram with Bobby looked forced. There was nothing natural, exciting or heartwarming about it for me personally.

I remember when Summer did a Q&A on her stories shortly after she had announced her pregnancy. One of the questions that was asked was something along the lines of 'was the pregnancy planned?' and she responded yes the pregnancy was planned.

There's nothing wrong with having a planned pregnancy, but I feel some her reasons behind having a baby were probably; most of her friends and the majority of influencers (including her sister Naomi) are pregnant or have children, she's home alone the majority of the time as Bobby (her boyfriend) is away for work (he's a footballer) and it'll give her something to do during the days, and she's financially stable enough to afford a child, which makes the whole pregnancy also come across to me as another shopping transaction.

I'm not saying she's going to be a bad mother or she's not in love with her future child, I'm just saying if Kylie Jenner didn't start the trend of being a 'baby mama' and posting Stormi, on social media, would she (or even any other influencer for the matter) be pregnant or have children right now?
This is a real hot take. 🤣

I think Summer’s a bit of a twit but saying she wants a child as an accessory because Kylie Jenner popularised it, is a bit weird

Reactions: 8

I think Summer’s a bit of a twit but saying she wants a child as an accessory because Kylie Jenner popularised it, is a bit weird
you would be surprised how much people try to copy the kardashians, mummy instagrammers are huge right now, esp young girls having babies and using them as accessories.

Reactions: 11

Agreed, wouldn’t say Kylie Jenner is an influencer for women to have kids.

Reactions: 4
Agreed, wouldn’t say Kylie Jenner is an influencer for women to have kids.
I wasn’t saying she’s every women’s influence to have children.

She is however an influence to the younger generation of women and the influencer world, which is true because whatever she wears or does, they copy.

And like @Pinkii said, mummy Instagrammers are popular right now, and there children are generally used to either advertise a brand or to generate engagement/likes, and a lot of them are young girls who are posting pregnancy announcements, when pre Kylie, becoming pregnant at between the ages of 16-21 would have been kept a secret.

Reactions: 4
so the other day whilst looking for pyjamas, and tagging loads of brands was actually just a massive beg from Summer as she got gifted personalised pjs very quickly (I ordered a bracelet from that company and took nearly 2 weeks to come 😳) honestly no talent no integrity ridiculous

If summer had friends, a job, hobbies she probably wouldn’t be getting knocked up. Girl sits in the house all day everyday. She must be bored! I’ve followed her a long time and she literally does nothing except get coffee delivered to her flat. The only time I ever see her put posts up with friends or out and about is when Naomi visits!!

also, Naomi doing another clothing collab. Probably PLT or boohoo.

Reactions: 6
If summer had friends, a job, hobbies she probably wouldn’t be getting knocked up. Girl sits in the house all day everyday. She must be bored! I’ve followed her a long time and she literally does nothing except get coffee delivered to her flat. The only time I ever see her put posts up with friends or out and about is when Naomi visits!!

also, Naomi doing another clothing collab. Probably PLT or boohoo.
She did a collab with boohoo last year and I have not heard her mention them or wear any of their clothes since!

I've not really looked at her instagram page before and the first thing that jumps out at me is how the hell did that grid of Beige outfits earn her 700k followers?!

Reactions: 2
Ffs she literally looks like a builder leaving the work site.

Why would anyone want to wear this basic outfit let alone swipe up to buy it on Amazon 😂 also not marked as an advert anywhere when it clearly is!! Never seen someone make a Chanel bag look so tacky
39B8AED2-AB51-4865-8E0E-474E144B1B79.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Omg her showing off her new car and then posting a story saying it’s ok for her to show off because she’s worked so hard for it. Errrrrr get a grip! Hasn’t done a hard days work in her life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.