Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree with her looking rough as duck, she’s definitely a beautiful girl, but boring as bricks. Zero personality. Pursing her lips together and looking cutesy to the side is as cooky as it gets with her.
I really don’t agree that she’s a beautiful girl her or her sister.She is a total catfish without makeup.Plus tonnes of surgery and botox.She is no natural beauty.Her personality is dull and that voice.The only thing nice about her is her eye colour tbh.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t agree that she’s a beautiful girl her or her sister.She is a total catfish without makeup.Plus tonnes of surgery and botox.She is no natural beauty.Her personality is dull and that voice.The only thing nice about her is her eye colour tbh.
That voice 🤣 innit tho

Reactions: 3
One of the hottest days of the year and Summer had the baby in this.She so thick.Then again he’s in Fendi so that’s all that matters 🙄
I was so shocked when I saw this, what was even worse was the amount of people in the comments not even picking up on it. So so stupid

Reactions: 4
hiring a personal assistant 🤣🤣🤣 FOR WHAT?!? all she bleeping does day in day out is take tit ig photos and now she wants to pay someone else to do it for her? unbelievable

although she did say she wanted to meet new friends in LA, and the only way you’d catch me hanging around that snoozefest is if you paid me so she might be onto something

also find it strange she didn't do anything for her daughter’s 2nd birthday? she’s not the type to keep anything private. her daughter is always an afterthought to her, as long as she thinks she looks good herself, it doesn’t matter if her child’s hair is drier than her content

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
hiring a personal assistant 🤣🤣🤣 FOR WHAT?!? all she bleeping does day in day out is take tit ig photos and now she wants to pay someone else to do it for her? unbelievable

although she did say she wanted to meet new friends in LA, and the only way you’d catch me hanging around that snoozefest is if you paid me so she might be onto something

also find it strange she didn't do anything for her daughter’s 2nd birthday? she’s not the type to keep anything private. her daughter is always an afterthought to her, as long as she thinks she looks good herself, it doesn’t matter if her child’s hair is drier than her content
Yes.Yes to this 👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
Summer was never on😆

She made zero attempt for her daughters birthday hair,outfit,gifts.I get she’s not around family but she did duck all for the poor child.When will she get her some playmates.Or maybe the other mommies don’t fit with her aesthetic.
I totally agree, she could have put Nola in a nice girly dress and done her hair nice. But instead it looks like she took her out In a pair of pjs 😬

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t do her child any justice, it’s sad really. Because I know for a fact I would rather my daughter looks nice and put together than myself.
To be honest people just shouldn’t have mixed babies if they ain’t even going to bother taking care of their hair.

Reactions: 21
She’s not the type to wear George at Asda while the kid wears Zara, is she? She doesn’t strike me as the maternal type. I think she wanted a Stormi type fashion accessory and a lifetime of child support. Sadly, she didn’t get a Stormi and I don’t think her child support package isn’t going to be as hefty as she would like it to be.

Reactions: 17
She’s not the type to wear George at Asda while the kid wears Zara, is she? She doesn’t strike me as the maternal type. I think she wanted a Stormi type fashion accessory and a lifetime of child support. Sadly, she didn’t get a Stormi and I don’t think her child support package isn’t going to be as hefty as she would like it to be.
You hit the nail on the head. To be honest both her and Summer don’t come across as maternal

You hit the nail on the head. To be honest both her and Summer don’t come across as maternal
Summer just needed something to do as nothing comes of all her other ventures.YouTube,Modelling,Interior design,Clothing line,Baby clothing.Plus as soon as Naomi had a kid she would be next.All her wag friends and sis had a mixed race babies she needed to join them.

Naomi doesn't even have a single friend to take her instagram pics with? And she cant find the time in her day to make a reel? That is the entire point of her job, she obviously does not care at all anymore

Reactions: 13
Her daughter is in nursery and she needs an assistant to do the most basic tasks that are part of her job as an influencer. So what will she actually do all day then?

I scrolled all the way back to last year on Nola's first birthday and she didn't have a party for her last year. Gosh does she care at all? I know birthday parties aren't the be all and end all of life but even a few balloons and a banner and have the girl in a pretty dress. Imagine looking back on your baby pictures and not having a birthday party.

Reactions: 14
Her daughter is in nursery and she needs an assistant to do the most basic tasks that are part of her job as an influencer. So what will she actually do all day then?

I scrolled all the way back to last year on Nola's first birthday and she didn't have a party for her last year. Gosh does she care at all? I know birthday parties aren't the be all and end all of life but even a few balloons and a banner and have the girl in a pretty dress. Imagine looking back on your baby pictures and not having a birthday party.
Naomi’s day is probably spent on doing her hair and makeup.Not forgetting her countless trips to Starbucks for green tea.She could have at least got her daughter a nice birthday cake even if she shared it with her new nursery friends.She didn’t mind staging her engagement pics but nothing for the baby.

Naomi doesn't even have a single friend to take her instagram pics with? And she cant find the time in her day to make a reel? That is the entire point of her job, she obviously does not care at all anymore
It’s not a real job to her or she would take it seriously and make reels,ootd,take decent pics and skin care.It is a hobby.She lives off her footballer so doesn’t need to grind that hard on her Instagram

Reactions: 8
Naomi is shocking! That poor little girl, I’ve never seen her look girly or have her hair properly done. Shame on both mum and dad!

Why does she need an assistant to literally do EVERYTHING for her?? ‘Run errands’…. hun what are you doing with your day? She’s such a lazy ass. No wonder she’s got no mates, acts like a Kardashian but she’s not even a tenth of them

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.